Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Can anyone remember at what point the trigger for Kate going to school commando was? i.e. where she didn't wear her panties, I know it used to be possible from the wardrobe at home, but I can't seem to get that anymore. Keep having to go to change room to remove them.

Also IIRC, there was supposed to be Kate going topless again tanning from the last (bugfix) version for Kate, anyone got this to trigger or am I remembering wrong?
I'd see about it but I'm waiting for 0.28 to drop.
I truly appreciate fsck's fixes but still...

Reactions: fsck

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Can anyone remember at what point the trigger for Kate going to school commando was? i.e. where she didn't wear her panties, I know it used to be possible from the wardrobe at home, but I can't seem to get that anymore. Keep having to go to change room to remove them.

Also IIRC, there was supposed to be Kate going topless again tanning from the last (bugfix) version for Kate, anyone got this to trigger or am I remembering wrong?
No new kate content was implemented in the bugfix due to time constraints. Hopefully it get added in this update.

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
I'd see about it but I'm waiting for 0.28 to drop.
I truly appreciate fsck's fixes but still...
That button is in fact missing in the 0.27 client :(

There is code in the game to actually keep track of whether the button should appear in the wardrobe, but there's no code for actually displaying/handling the button in the wardrobe. I'm aware of the issue, but didn't bother trying to fix, it didn't inconvenience me enough :p

At this point I'm also just waiting impatiently for 0.28. It should be out soon enough and putting any more time into fixing 0.27 doesn't seem worthwhile. It's only Kate's playthrough that's really borked, and you can play that properly in 0.25 anyway. 0.27 is a Max update and doesn't add anything significant to Kate's path besides better questlog descriptions.

Oct 31, 2018
Shit, I wouldn't know how to help fix that. I suspect a bracket or something got lost in the process and it screwed up the save.
Can you open the consol from the continue screen?
I just worked that out from the directions others had put in earlier.
I figured it out. Thanks man, your original post helped me work out what to do. I had to check each of the saves to find the right one, then delete it, then shut downn and reload the game to be able to bring up the 'continue' option. All sorted ;)

Reactions: Naxos

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
No new kate content was implemented in the bugfix due to time constraints. Hopefully it get added in this update.
Ok I was sure I saw it in the notes for the bugfix version, but maybe I' just dreamt it, certainly not going to argue about it, just glad it wasn't something I could not get to trigger.

That button is in fact missing in the 0.27 client :(

There is code in the game to actually keep track of whether the button should appear in the wardrobe, but there's no code for actually displaying/handling the button in the wardrobe. I'm aware of the issue, but didn't bother trying to fix, it didn't inconvenience me enough :p

At this point I'm also just waiting impatiently for 0.28. It should be out soon enough and putting any more time into fixing 0.27 doesn't seem worthwhile. It's only Kate's playthrough that's really borked, and you can play that properly in 0.25 anyway. 0.27 is a Max update and doesn't add anything significant to Kate's path besides better questlog descriptions.
I chose to start again rather than importing my save.
things like the midnight events and Nick coming over seem to trigger a lot more than before which made it easier.
Once i ran into the butt-plug issue and I played with importing my old save, but I didn't want it because I'd rejected Oscar to many times and the pill-toilet scene stop triggering.

Somehow in all that my saves got scribbled and i got thrown back to before the Neil quest started when I loaded up my save today.

But i see the wardrobe is now showing the outfits but not the no panty option. I think I'll just stop now and wait for 0.28 to come.

Madmac

Aug 8, 2017
People, I could use some help, i'm stuck in the progress quest at level 4 (yes another one)

So I have al the requierments to go to level 5 in the progress quest, yet nothing happens.
I've already done a lot of midnight chats with Nick, but nothing changes.
If you asked Julie, she says nothing about Nick ( so no option there to go to level 5)

I can't take the pills yet from special medicine.
I'm busy with the college commitee quest (finished the Adam quest up on till he gave the telephone, and I'm getting pole dancing lessons from Veronica)
Can't continue with the Alice guest, because I need Progress level 6 and the special medicine.

I've already searched the topic for any sollution/help but couldn't find anything that would help me.

So any help would be appreciated.

(PS: I'm still on version 2.5 offline because I haven't bin able to update to the current version the last couple of months)

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
Something to look forward to.
There's three more "No Comment" posts that my current patronage can't unlock. one for $10, another for $20 and the third for $40.
from this picture I'm guessing that one day Maria will go check on Petr and find him naked, dehydrated and covered in wet and crusty semen from head to toe.

• Haha
Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

hopelxxx

Oct 31, 2018
Hi. i found no way to trigger the uniform check up again to get forward in the Cheerleader quest. is there a way to get catched.

acegamer2

May 3, 2020
Is it possible the v0.27 that I can't enter the city, i can click on the bar, villa icons but nothing happens anymore?

Also i have a new computer now, fresh install win 10, ect.
I made a backup from my local save files, but once i put them back. The game doesn't see them.

I have read the save files are encrypted, is there a way to make my old save files work again. I played for so long, would be a shame if my progress is lost.

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes