Silvialicius

Feb 25, 2018
I'm stuck! I don't know how to move on now. I can't see the Hotel. How can I optain the Hotel in the map? I tried to speak to Angela again but nothing. All the dialogues are done and nothing happend. Help!

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Why are people still playing this if connection to a server is needed lol
Mainly because most of us don't give a shit.

It's not the only thing that does it, i've got plenty of games from AAA to Indie to H that require an internet connection and access to a server.

That seems to be how gaming is heading.

Ishi1

Oct 23, 2017
I really want to like this game...but I just have no clue what to do. had the scene for the first swimming lesson and after that nothing. no clue what I have to do and no log to look whats next. really bad design, BB was way better

topgamer

Jun 29, 2018
Is there a walkthrough? After second swim class event and go home talk to Julia, I don't know what to do next.
never mind. I guess i have to wait 2 months.

Gok

Jun 9, 2017
For people who are asking about what to do after swimming event - nothing, you have to wait 2 months after new content was released to play it if you're not a high enough paying patron(40$ get right away and less paying get it some time later depending on how much they pay). From what I understand the next event after "swimming" event should be either watching tv with the sister or painting the basement.

topgamer

Jun 29, 2018
For people who are asking about what to do after swimming event - nothing, you have to wait 2 months after new content was released to play it if you're not a high enough paying patron(40$ get right away and less paying get it some time later depending on how much they pay). From what I understand the next event after "swimming" event should be either watching tv with the sister or painting the basement.
well...thank you.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
someone said on Discord I hoped that Ann was in Glamour by now

and I said Ann was in Glamour (by mention but not by name)...when Kate meets Alice, she says that her mom drops her off......BB and Glamour are set in the same universe so one can assume that since Ann is Alice's mom and is dropped off by her

it's up to Dark Silver but in the future after Kate becomes friends with Alice, Alice might invite Kate over and we'll see everyone from BB (minus Eric) (kind of like how TV shows have cross-over episodes)

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Hey! Don't remove old poor Eric from the family's picture;( He's like a symbol of this universe \m/

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes