Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
i played this 0.4
don't know what I should do
this is not playable. wasting your time
like every game maker. "this game is still under development"
EDIT: My apologies, I responding thinking this was a thread for another game. I deleted my original post and will instead say that unless you are a paying patron at DS's Patreon page, there is very little content.

tecmoxninja

Jul 15, 2017
i played this 0.4
don't know what I should do
my first game without save option
this is not playable. wasting your time
played until 8th days
no npc at gym
no npc at mall
after swimming and greeting no dialog at all
like every game maker. "this game is still under development"
but this is the worse.
Surely, we must wait at least another 6 months to see some decent content.
I agree with you that this game currently is crap, after 15 minutes I was already bored of playing.
The creator of this game is a snooty person who is teasing people...

Reactions: seba0

tecmoxninja

Jul 15, 2017
reading his road-map, I still think it is a project too ambitious for him and his team...are a maddening slowness.
one thing is for sure this game was created to last many years, to suck more money as possible to its donors.
I don't understand how 1,700 people can fund a game that already seems boring.
in the coming months forget that our Kate will do sex, the contents of the coming months will only be tied to new job opportunities, to new places to access, new characters with whom we can talk, watch others having sex ... where we can only watch because we are still of the Puritans.
Since our KATE is still Virgin and afraid of being seen naked, it will take 300-400 hours of grinding for becoming a nasty.

I don't know about you ... but for me the games are supposed to be fun, simple mechanics and you stick to the screen.
In this game I can't find anything about this.

Reactions: MrJ

Quie

Jul 4, 2017
@Quie; @LoganM123
Are you pledge $40? I don’t know. We don’t have access to 0.4 update. You should ask DS directly on Patreon. Maybe he will help you. But as i‘m knowing him, he won’t help.
Thank you for answering. Already tried to contact him and no answer till now, sad. I think i you are right and in don´t have version 0.4 yet because i pledged unter 40$. The game launcher tells me i have 0.4 but i don´t see the content. I will wait a few days for 0.4 and then come back in some months maybe :)

meowsasuke

Dec 27, 2017
im not sure how may patreons he had during BB i wasnt around back then but if i were to guess it was probably more than he has now. i really hate this internet connection thing. i always use vpn over tor and the thing just doesnt work. i scrolled all the way down to his first post and it seems games been going on since jan and this thread has only 63 pages which is quite underwhelming imo. the game isnt as good as BB and super grindy plus no mods nothing. lets say every patreon is 5$ avg he makes around 8k and that seems to be the limit. not everyone can do 5-40$ every month plus theres other games if lower tier patreon got access to game early cause higher tier shar tht i guess tht should be ok thts what i did i pledge what i can afford and get early acess from here tht way if the tier i was in didnt have the game i still felt like i got something and support. not everyone can do 5$ but im sure a lot of ppl can do 1$. this method just splits the community even ubisoft is going towards free dlc suppport even battlefield look at seige.personally i support 6 games and my limit is 30$ every month and the min meaningfull pledge for this is 5 . im not gonna do tht cause this is way down on my list. overall i was expecting a BB like community ,content with changes ofcourse ,mods, cheats walkthorugh etc im not even sure if anyone would take the time to even start a walkthrough like there was in BB . i like to not put too much time into these games cause it can be very grindy and waste of time so i go straight to walkthrough. i think im just gonna pass on this one and never open it again theres so many better games out there. BB made it to popular games and this i didnt evn know about it for so long i think DS is just shooting himself in the foot here. im in first year game design im obviously not perfect and am still learning. we have something callled feedback lops and graphs we use during play test to know players fustration ,challange etc and theres a green zone in center this stuff is like lucky mark just shoots right through thr fustration side for me. i understand they need to make money but as of right now this games seems to be limited to 1700 lets make tht 3000 players max BB is prob 10x tht surely something is not right. i just had high expectations cause of BB

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
Damn I don't want looked ungrateful but I must say it. Why Dark Silver create new game and will not finish the previous game Big Brother? In the best he move aside the game and just start create new?

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017

upload_2018-7-15_14-57-37.jpeg

In my previous posts I said we're working on college content, so let's talk about that. College is a complex and important part of the game, with events on breaks between lessons, lesson events, tests, punishments, committee and rules, and much more.
Throughout the day (before, during and between lessons, in the changing room, in the shower, etc), Kate will encounter many different events. It might be a random event like Kate noticing people talking behind her back about her appearance. She'll notice she has a wardrobe malfunction and part of her skirt is hiked up. Depending on Kate's shyness and arousal, she might have different options: fix her skirt, ignore it or show even more skin.

Players will also have more active options and have Kate flirt with someone between lessons. As players will develop relationships between characters, they'll unlock more opportunities. Some characters will be able to teach Kate new tricks. For example, one character will tell Kate to unfasten another button from her top. In other situation Kate will realize she don't have to be very careful when she picks a pencil and accidentally falling on someone might get a nice reaction out of them (as long as they catch her, of course).

Those "tricks" will have their requirements: Kate's boldness, arousal (or Kate simply won't be in the mood) and knowing the trick in the first place. And, of course, a "target" for the trick.

For now, witnesses won't react on Kate's tricks, but it will change in the future. Girls probably won't appreciate Kate's effort to steal their boyfriends, and guys... Guys will have positive reactions :)

After implementing the inventory and cooking, Kate will be able to share her lunch with other students to improve their relationship.

Providing Kate does her homework, she'll be able to share it with someone who will appreciate it. And it Kate happens to be too busy to do her homework, she might ask someone to help her out.

In one of the future versions Kate will be able to convince someone to sit next to her in the class, which, in turn, will unlock new ways to interact with characters, but that's a post for another day.

We won't be able to do all of this in this month, but you'll see some of this gameplay elements in 0.5.

Reactions: KaiserST

tecmoxninja

Jul 15, 2017
We won't be able to do all of this in this month, but you'll see some of this gameplay elements in 0.5.
Obviously...the complete contents of college is expected "maybe" between 2 years.
I wonder if people will have the patience to wait so long and continue to support it to $40 per month.
but you know they are a handful of people who work in a "project on paper" too big, but I say it was no better finish Big Brother adjusting and trying to give them a purpose and work under track with Glamour that ... would have obtained financing more and could hire more workers.
the path he has chosen is dangerous, this is likely to fail to go ahead and close this game ... the patience of those who support it is not unlimited.

Reactions: groq
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes