mbRjpZLD

Apr 28, 2017
Looks like the #patrons is going up again over the past two months... so the ones that jumped ship are gone and the ones still on board are ok with the direction.

Reactions: JasonJemodah

sgkini

Donor
Jun 13, 2018
Has anyone actually moved beyond the 082-C form stage? Yesterday night I thought it was a limitation of 0.2 and supported via Pateron to get 0.4 (5$) support and restarted the complete game and still stuck there

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017

Today I'm going to tell you about the bulk of the educational process, the lessons.
If Kate made her homework (either by herself of by copying someone else's homework), you can skip either the entire day or particular classes. This will mean skipping all possible events and it will give medium amount of knowledge. You shouldn't do it too often because a) you might skip interesting events, b) it's a great opportunity to chat with your classmates and teachers, improve your relationships, and c) if you can answer questions on lessons, you'll be able to improve your grades.

Here's the college schedule:

• College opens at 7:30.
  • 8:00 - 9:20 — first lesson. Every day will have two lessons taught by two different teachers.
  • 9:20 - 9:40 — first break. You can go to the hall or stay in the classroom.
  • 9:40 - 11:00 — second lesson.
Then there will be a bigger, longer second break and then there's PE. Either normal physical education in a gym or swimming. PE won't be ready in 0.5.

On breaks between lessons Kate can talk or try to flirt with other characters, but I'll tell you about flirting mechanic in another post. Kate can try to copy someone else's homework if she hasn't done hers. And if she did do her homework, she can share it with others to improve their relationships. In the future the game will factor in students grades so straight A students won't be copying homework from morons :)

Now let's finally talk about lessons. In the beginning of a first class teacher will check homework. If someone hasn't done theirs, they'll be punished in according to the college rules. For now the rule is neutral and there's no punishments at all. Once we implement college committee, we'll add the first level — staying after classes. Next punishment levels will be physical.

After homework check players can choose their action for the class (once there's an option to sit someone at your desk, you'll be able to interact with them too), skip the class and get average grades, or try to answer some question to improve grades for the class.

0.5 should have checks for history, chemistry, math, and physics (hopefully). You can see chemistry and history examples below.

Math questions will be generating dynamically and will be mostly testing attention. We don't have physics questions yet, so they might not be in 0.5.

Again, you don't have to complete any tests, they are completely optional. You can keep average grades, or you can get better or worse. All options have good and bad sides. If Kate has good grades, students will ask about copying homework more often, which is good for relationships. Or maybe someone might ask Kate to tutor them at their houses. And if Kate's grades are bad, then you'll be able to ask someone to tutor you. Or maybe hire a professional (one of the teachers). Tutoring is a complicated mechanic, though, we'll add it in the future updates.

We'll keep working on educational process and making it more interesting.

WtfwinPC

Aug 2, 2017
i take it there is no way to get a cg rip?, bit disappointing since I don't plan on supporting unless he picks up bb again.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes