depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Massage (0.5)

Did he stop using over saturation, because this image is currently his best preview share IMO for natural lighting and realism (at least for one character, the MC, lying down chick, other one is still too colorful). She looks fantastic.

Tirael

Dec 18, 2017
Strange. Why this version of Vicky looks more mature, comparing to BB, but Alice as young as she was.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Strange. Why this version of Vicky looks more mature, comparing to BB, but Alice as young as she was.
Is that Liza?
Haha I was just replying to your first post with a comment asking why you'd focus on Vicky being more mature looking when Lisa's changes are much more drastic :). Took me a moment as well, but yes, that's her. Glad to see she still has that same sexy belly-button ring.

I wonder how the Lisa-stans are gonna react...

Tirael

Dec 18, 2017
Haha I was just replying to your first post with a comment asking why you'd focus on Vicky being more mature looking when Lisa's changes are much more drastic :). Took me a moment as well, but yes, that's her. Glad to see she still has that same sexy belly-button ring.

Belly-button ring is one off things which help me to recognize her.:biggrin:

slim dickwitz

Jul 19, 2018
Huge fan of Dark Silver's art style - to me no other game comes close. His characters are just great to look at, almost better than real life pictures. I played Big Brother for 30 hours straight when I first found it (after it was already abandoned). Watching Eric get close with Alice and then have sex ed with Lisa was actually painful to me and I was obsessively determined to get rid of him, when I finally did it was incredibly gratifying. I agree that the game kinda petered off towards the end as all the drama and excitement was gone after we'd completed the blog stuff with Alice and the sex ed with Lisa. Wasn't much more good stuff after that and I wish there were some more legit threesomes (the only one that counted in my opinion was the Olivia/Lisa one where they are both slobbin on his nobbin. Not a game I think I'll play again, but what a fucking ride. I was completely emerged.

Looking forward to some more content in Glamour, I know the graphics will be superb and DS knows how to set up exciting sexual situations with good buildup and a some nice domination/humiliation stuff. The grind sucks, but that's why it's good as a one and done type game.

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
if you pledge $40, you get game updates every 5th
if you pledge $20, you get game updates every 12th
if you pledge $10, you get game updates every 16th
if you pledge $5, you get game updates every 19th
Everyone else gets new content two months later.

practically to play this game for free and with some "interesting" content, you have to start playing it from February-March 2019 .... more or less

patriot_rf2

Aug 12, 2017
practically to play this game for free and with some "interesting" content, you have to start playing it from February-March 2019 .... more or less
What do you mean by that? And what exactly means "you get game updates every 19th"? What 19th??

tecmoxninja

Jul 15, 2017
are putting too many characters, before you can interact with all we have to wait at least a couple of years.
It seems to me a project too ambitious for his team...and the risk of not finishing the project increases more and more.

My impression is that some update, the game will become too complex and frustrating for those who will play ...

I believe that over 50% of people playing these kinds of games without mod does not continue to play very long.
most people are looking for in these games one way to kick back and relax a few hour, I don't want to become insane by making a series of actions to get a small benefit.
have too much to do and too many characters to interact with, might make the game frustrating and boring.

hands up, who managed to get to the end of Big Brother without using some mod at least to have more money or to increase some skills, without those if you failed you had to wait a week to repeat some action back and try again.

even games such as "the man of house" or "lucky mark " are impossible to move forward without cheats.

Reactions: Hlextor and Tirael

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
if you pledge $40, you get game updates every 5th
if you pledge $20, you get game updates every 12th
if you pledge $10, you get game updates every 16th
if you pledge $5, you get game updates every 19th
Everyone else gets new content two months later.
What if you only gave $10.00 once? :p

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017

I cry into my beer over that short hair.... Nah! She's still hot! I'll just drink more.

Reactions: fauxplayer
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes