kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
0.5 plans
Jul 28 at 4:54am
Since August 5th is getting pretty close, we can already tell what content we're planning to release. We might not have enough time to implement everything on this list, but this is what we're aiming for:
  • Cafe: dialogs with Alice, Lisa, Vicky and one more character.
  • College: lesson structure, tests in some classes (for now it's going to be history, biology and chemistry. We might be able to do math and physics, but they require unique mechanics).
  • Flirting: basic mechanics, which we will improve in the future versions.
  • We'll try to add some random events and Kate's reactions.
  • Massage: something new and periodic event which will cost some money.
  • Laptop: for now just buying it and basic interface without any working web pages or programs, we'll have to move those to the next version.
  • Homework: at home without laptop, with laptop (more effective), copying someone else's homework in college and sharing yours with NPCs.
  • Main parameters: hunger, energy, arousal.
  • Kate's profile: more parameters like skills and self-confidence.
  • Other characters' profiles: some of their parameters should start working. Relationship level and something else, if we'll have the time.
  • Maria: new events with Julia, consequences, introduction of the new character. And a nice bonus of topless Julia.
  • Main storyline: a series on interesting events, related to Candy, Nicolas, Karen and others.
  • Hotel: Monica will start paying Kate for her work.
  • Julia: Kate will be able to give Julia some of her money to help with the financial situation. It should improve their relationship.
  • Quest log.
We have a lot of work to do, but we'll try to finish at least most of the items on the list. Hopefully, the entire thing. If something won't be ready for 0.5, we'll postpone it till 0.6.

Full change log will be available closer to August 5th.

dean ambrose

Jul 26, 2018
can someone please post a walkthrough after the princiipal asks kate for a form her sister says she will help her and then after that i dont see anything else in the game

dparadise

Jul 26, 2017
can someone please post a walkthrough after the princiipal asks kate for a form her sister says she will help her and then after that i dont see anything else in the game
You and me both. Just was a bit too shy to ask. Since someone mentioned he got further, I was waiting for his question to be asked.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
me too, anybody can help?
Only a $20 or $40 Pledger can help you. Here is currently no help available, cause of DS serverside game. I don’t know, is there a pledger around here? Otherwise ask directly on Patreon. But it’s also difficult to find there help.

Reactions: KaiserST

Nyhal

Jul 31, 2017
Only a $20 or $40 Pledger can help you. Here is currently no help available, cause of DS serverside game. I don’t know, is there a pledger around here? Otherwise ask directly on Patreon. But it’s also difficult to find there help.
THX

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Lmao, people are already giving the game extremely negative reviews when it barely has any content yet..
Not sure whether the reviewers are serious or just BB fans hating on his new game:coldsweat:

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Lmao, people are already giving the game extremely negative reviews when it barely has any content yet..
Not sure whether the reviewers are serious or just BB fans hating on his new game:coldsweat:
All of them are jealous haters of a perfect game:

- Saves are on the server, so you can't fuck up your saves or lost them, I always hated backing up my save games, amazing.
- Game files are on the server, so forget about useless mods or self backups, wonderful.
- Game is always online, you give permission to them a direct connection with your computer, which can change your game files as they wish or even more, awesome.
- There are some offline times of the server, but haters make it a big deal. You couldn't play your game some days, what's the big deal!. Loosers.
- You can't cheat your game or saves, that grinding hater cheater mofos can cry all they want, brilliant.
- Updates are very very very slow, yes, but talent and art requires patience, Picasso also accused of being milker in his time, ignorants.
- They say DS abandoned BB, he also abandoned original Glamour, so what! Art and creative minds sometimes requires destruction and freedom. Who cares if you paid hundreds of dollars for months, years. Also BB abandoned because of Farteon, not because DS bored with the game and already wanted to abandon the game, pure lies and speculation. Suckers.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017

- Saves are on the server, so you can't fuck up your saves or lost them, I always hated backing up my save games, amazing.
- Game files are on the server, so forget about useless mods or self backups, wonderful.
- Game is always online, you give permission to them a direct connection with your computer, which can change your game files as they wish or even more, awesome.
- There are some offline times of the server, but haters make it a big deal. You couldn't play your game some days, what's the big deal!. Loosers.
- You can't cheat your game or saves, that grinding hater cheater mofos can cry all they want, brilliant.
- Updates are very very very slow, yes, but talent and art requires patience, Picasso also accused of being milker in his time, ignorants.
- They say DS abandoned BB, he also abandoned original Glamour, so what! Art and creative minds sometimes requires destruction and freedom. Who cares if you paid hundreds of dollars for months, years. Also BB abandoned because of Farteon, not because DS bored with the game and already wanted to abandon the game, pure lies and speculation. Suckers.
Do i detect a bit sarcasm? :cool:

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

While waiting for the sarcasm-impaired to reply increduously to your post, I have to say this is well done.

Reactions: depechedNode

dparadise

Jul 26, 2017
any 1 know what i am suppose to do after i get booted from school ?
go around noon to sister and talk (backgarden). You will get access to basement and you will be sent to masseuse. This all takes several days, every day go back to her around noon in the backgarden to continue.

After the basement is done, and massages are done, I got stuck, nothing happening again. Didn't get the hotel myself.

Reactions: jason95821

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016

Not invested in this drama at all but that made me laugh out loud

Reactions: WK and depechedNode
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes