kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
Glamour 0.5.jpg
Glamour 0.5
Aug 5 at 8:58am
This was a tough month. We wanted to make as much content as possible and might have spread ourselves too thin. Thankfully, we did most of the planned content.
  • We didn't have the time to finish a storyline with the neighbor Maria and her son.
  • We decided not to add several parameters like relationship level, attraction and such, since we have to balance them with some other things that aren't in the game yet.
  • For now, flirting doesn't quite work as an independent game mechanic and you'll only see it in story events, along with some tricks.
  • Kate can't buy a laptop yet, because just having it won't give you anything at all, and implementing useful gameplay mechanics into it is not a simple task.
All of this—and much more—will be available in 0.6.

Now, here's what we did add in 0.5:

• Main storyline. You'll start learning about what's actually going on in college. This event has over 20 steps, you'll have plenty of things to do. In order to start this event chain you need to finish Candy's 6th dialog in the hotel (0.4 spoiler: that's the one where Candy tells Kate to get closer to Nicolas and the rest of the gang in charge).
  • Hotel. Monica pays Kate her salary now. You have to talk to her after working 7 shifts. Unfortunately, Monica doesn't have a good memory, so she doesn't remember about any of Kate's shifts from 0.4. Improved chances (from 50% to 100%) to have an event in the hotel if Kate goes to clean an occupied room.
  • Massage. If Kate had a massage at Lien's parlor, then she can ask Julia about making another appointment. I'm sure you'll figure it out. The massage won't be free, but thankfully you shouldn't have money problems now that your "unpaid internship" is over and Monica actually pays you now.
  • Cafe. Alice will ask Kate to go in Vicky's cafe. You'll get to know Vicky and meet Lisa. Most events in the cafe happen when Kate is sitting at the table. I suggest you to make more than one order it something doesn't happen right away. But you can't have more than one event per day. I hope it will help you with catching all events and dialogs.
  • College. Now college opens at 7:00. Kate's living room and hall will have a button to go to college on work days from 7:00 to 7:45, which makes going to college a little bit easier. I could talk about college for a long time, but I think you can just try it for yourself. By the way, new college content is available for everyone, regardless of the subscription tier.
  • Tests. Chemistry, biology and history. From now on, you can check your knowledge if you want to. The game doesn't keep track of your academic performance yet, so feel free to make as many mistakes as you want. Tests are completely optional.
  • Main parameters. Now the game has hunger, energy and arousal. Arousal is a small part of a bigger picture (it needs another parameter to work properly), so it doesn't actually do anything yet. You can "wait" if you don't have any energy. Hunger doesn't really affect anything yet, but you can feed Kate on breakfasts and dinners with Julia or in a cafe.
  • Profile page. The game now has Kate's profile. It displays Kate's current clothes, unique parameters and skills. In the future you'll be able to check how well you do in college classes and more.
  • Many minor changes and bug fixes.
This version has quite a lot of content where you might get lost and ask yourself "what do I do now?". For now we'll write you a walk-through in a day or two. We didn't have enough time to implement the quest log, but we'll add it in 0.6.

As always, your client will update to version 0.5 automatically.

0.5 is available on 5th for $40 Patrons, on 12th for $20 Patrons, on 16th for $10 Patrons, on 19th for $5 Patrons and two months from now for everyone else.
If you don't have any client,

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Interesting infos. Game is growing healthy. It's a huge bummer there is no virginity status in a profile. As she doesn't mention it at all I guess it's too hard for implementation and Kate is just experienced from the beginning. It kills half of my mood for this game but I will probably pledge in 2-3 updates to see how it looks like in its full version. I like new hairstyle on Lisa and hope at least she's still innocent (and Max is in a military camp).

Gok

Jun 9, 2017

Well that went bad quite fast.. I mean that angle of her hand.. aka her hand is broken af

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
DS mentioned about two month ago we‘ll see a known BB protagonist. And it‘s not Eric, it’s Lisa!?

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
So a quick search seems to indicate there aren't any sex scenes yet. Is there anything in this that would be worth pledging for yet, or is it still just groundwork?

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
For anyone that has V0.5. Do you know what time I'll tend to find Lisa at the cafe & how to get into the Principal's office?

ImBlack

Jan 19, 2018
this monica I do not have an event with her to talk to her about pay 2 to 3 weeks go on a Sunday there is no event

U

User_804376

So,
First post so makes sense that i make that post on the game that i love the most at this moment!
I love kate, so pretty and nice! And also nice to see those beautiful girls of Big Brother back.
I look forward to the 0.5 update.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

Well that went bad quite fast.. I mean that angle of her hand.. aka her hand is broken af
You're so right! Whatever anyone wants to say about DS, positive or negative, it's hard to argue against the consistent quality of his renders. But everything about this image is just very amateurish. Weird.

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I download 0.05, used as Guest.I only played on singleplay when Kate is panting basement, how do you even go to the store and buy something or how do you get some money and staff. Do i have to be a his patron?

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
The game is for nonPatrons only till Version 0.3 unlocked. If I remember correctly Version 0.4 is for Public in September playable and 0.5 in October.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
F.A.Q.
Aug 8 at 5:54am
  • Do I need Patreon registration and what does it give me
    Technically, you don't need registration, but it's too useful to play without it. By logging in with your Patreon account you get ability to save your progress (the game autosaves at night when you go to sleep until tomorrow). Clicking on the Patreon button for the first time will open a Patreon web page in your default browser, where you'll have to allow the game access to your information. You'll only have to log in via Patreon once, the game will remember your info and you'll only have to click "continue" to keep playing all subsequent times.
  • Is it free?
    Yes, creating an account in Patreon is completely free.
  • How do I save in the game?
    The game autosaves every time you choose to sleep till morning. You can do it in the living room every day after 22:00.
  • Where do I download the latest version of the game?

• How do I update the game?
    The game will do it automatically, all you need is a client, doesn't matter what version you have. The game will automatically download and update everything, just start the game and that's it.
  • I don't know where to go/what to do.
    This is what this is for. It describes all content in the game, including 0.5.
  • I support you on Patreon, when do I get a new update?

$40 Patreons get updates on the 5th of every month.
    $20 Patreons get updates on the 12th of every month.
    $10 Patreons get updates on the 16th of every month.
    $5 Patreons get updates on the 19th of every month.

People who pay less than $5 and people who aren't subscribed to our channel get updates with a two month delay.
  • I've found a bug/have technical difficulties, how do I contact you?
    We have a . You can also PM me on Patreon.
  • The nurse sent me in some clinic but I can't see it on the map. How do get there?
    Zoe is a special character who has a ... peculiar way to speak. She hinted that the clinic is currently unavailable and she's right. Currently the clinic isn't implemented in the game, but we'll add it in the near future.
  • Is there and iOS version? Do you plan on making one?
    No, we don't have an iOS version and we don't plan on making one.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
To be fair he's not losing patrons anymore. He's slowly growing. End of the month fluctuation happens to every developer but data shows he will have a bit more patrons at the end of this month than he had in a previous one. In financial terms BB was a great hit for him but it seems like it's over and Glamour is a success. I'm kinda glad as idea is really dope even tho I really don't like some elements. I hope that there will be some virginity indicator in a status tab for Kate at least and more guys than women to meet. He should look at the Bright Past to see how some elements should be done
What you expect.Even a game that don't have an update from sept 2016 is gaining patrons:)

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes