fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Are you a Patron?
If you're replying to me, yes. I'm a patron playing v.5. I'm currently on Day 22. Kate is working as a maid and I've seen most of the Candy interactions and given bottles of wine to Lein, etc. I also seem to be stuck on the watching erotica event as well... It's been 10 playable days or so since Julia mentioned watching 50 Shades together, and there hasn't been one new dialogue option since then. I can have them catch each other masturbating, but that's it. Is that event chain over? I thought this version included watching erotica together.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I'm sorry. Then, I can not help you. I'm a non Patron and got only content 0.3 yet (Julia caught me when I was masturbating while looking erotica. That's it.).

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Feels weird that despite this being a popular game and after the whole Big Brother fiasco that no one is interested in cracking the game to make an offline version of the newest build available.

I mean, no matter how nice the dev is and how fast free updates are coming, normally someone shares the patreon versions at some point, before public release.

Is it just that it's too difficult or is DS somehow getting special treatment here?

I mean, even Palmer's Daughter for Dessert regularly gets cracked chapters here, but this game?

"If you aren't a patreon, then you'll only get up to version 0.3"
Won't lie that this is a bit disappointing.

Reactions: stever

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
You play with data on DS server. I don’t know. I guess even a $40 pledger has nothing to share!?

XxMikaelxX

Jul 1, 2018
Ok i need to ask, is it only for patreons to save game?? i played 2 ingame days and when i restarted it it only says new game

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
$5 Patreons get updates on the 19th of every month.

People who pay less than $5 and people who aren't subscribed to our channel get updates with a two month delay.

Reactions: KaiserST

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I'm a patron playing v.5. I'm currently on Day 22. Kate is working as a maid and I've seen most of the Candy interactions and given bottles of wine to Lein, etc. I also seem to be stuck on the watching erotica event as well... It's been 10 playable days or so since Julia mentioned watching 50 Shades together, and there hasn't been one new dialogue option since then. I can have them catch each other masturbating, but that's it. Is that event chain over? I thought this version included watching erotica together.
$5 Patreons get updates on the 19th of every month.

People who pay less than $5 and people who aren't subscribed to our channel get updates with a two month delay.
Ahhh, I think I understand the issue. When I log into the game it says V.5 clearly in the upper right corner, which leads me to believe that I'm, you know, playing version .5!

But if someone can help me out with a simple yes or no here: Is the reason I'm not seeing the cafe or advancing the plot because I have to wait until the 19th to access it? If yes, that's fine, but I wish the game showed me that I was only playing .4 content.

Reactions: botc76

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Yes, exactly.
I am a non Patron and I know that the content is opened up to 0.3 and the Menu shows that you have 0.5.
I know it's confusing and a little poorly solved. The DS-Team should have programmed it so, that everyone can see which Version he is playing.

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
I'm surprised someone hasn't posted a link to the most updated version of this yet and we are just happy to wait for new versions to come out. Is it really that bad?

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
the game auto update . u only need v01 and when u start the game it will auto update to the new one. if you are paying for the game you will get to play v05. if you not paying then you get the v02 intill v03 becomes free and so on

Reactions: M4t7theNinja

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Feels weird that despite this being a popular game and after the whole Big Brother fiasco that no one is interested in cracking the game to make an offline version of the newest build available.

I mean, no matter how nice the dev is and how fast free updates are coming, normally someone shares the patreon versions at some point, before public release.

Is it just that it's too difficult or is DS somehow getting special treatment here?

I mean, even Palmer's Daughter for Dessert regularly gets cracked chapters here, but this game?

"If you aren't a patreon, then you'll only get up to version 0.3"
Won't lie that this is a bit disappointing.
I think that two things are in play here. First, the way DS has the game hosted on his server makes cracking it a challenge. One would need a particular set of skills to accomplish that. Second, the game just isn't that popular yet. There isn't enough content to motivate the few with the skills to crack it. Maybe in a few releases there will be a hero, but for now, why put the effort into it?

What I find interesting is that while there are 1700+ patrons for this game, there is almost no walkthrough support on F95. With Big Brother, they had to create a whole separate thread for the questions and answers, and anyone who asked about how to accomplish something or unlock something would get a reply almost immediately. I always assumed a lot of paying patrons also frequented F95 and contributed to the community, but maybe I was wrong? It seems there are almost no paying patrons of the game here that are willing to help with simple questions other than what dates updated content is available.

Parnso

Aug 7, 2016
I think that two things are in play here. First, the way DS has the game hosted on his server makes cracking it a challenge. One would need a particular set of skills to accomplish that. Second, the game just isn't that popular yet. There isn't enough content to motivate the few with the skills to crack it. Maybe in a few releases there will be a hero, but for now, why put the effort into it?

What I find interesting is that while there are 1700+ patrons for this game, there is almost no walkthrough support on F95. With Big Brother, they had to create a whole separate thread for the questions and answers, and anyone who asked about how to accomplish something or unlock something would get a reply almost immediately. I always assumed a lot of paying patrons also frequented F95 and contributed to the community, but maybe I was wrong? It seems there are almost no paying patrons of the game here that are willing to help with simple questions other than what dates updated content is available.
Because people couldn't care less, the game is really bad against BB.
But as always, pledges are hard to lose for a dev who was once big, people just keep on giving.

Reactions: Hlextor

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Oh, I find the concept of the story pretty interesting but we will see, where it goes.

On the other hand when I see how much money you have to pay, only to get updates earlier... you will get a hole game for it but everyone has to know that for themselves. ;)

Reactions: fauxplayer

NachoCheese

Dec 10, 2017
This.

The part you download is effectively just a glorified web browser, while the action loop is actually making update calls to DS' server which is telling it what to display. That's why this game is so fucking slow at times. There's actually only one copy of it that everyone is phoning home to.

Whoever cracks this game is going to either have to obtain or reverse engineer a copy of DS's glamour server, and then either host it themselves or distribute it to run in parallel with each client.

It's probability more worth it to stay a few releases behind.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes