dean ambrose

Jul 26, 2018
go around noon to sister and talk (backgarden). You will get access to basement and you will be sent to masseuse. This all takes several days, every day go back to her around noon in the backgarden to continue.

After the basement is done, and massages are done, I got stuck, nothing happening again. Didn't get the hotel myself.
I did that it still doesnt work for me i asked her at noon but it only gives the dialogue option of sorry to bother you

Reactions: jason95821

Amonlip9000

Donor
Sep 15, 2017
I want to know how much I need to sponsor to be able to play the full version of this game? :ForeverAlone:

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I want to know how much I need to sponsor to be able to play the full version of this game? :ForeverAlone:
if you pledge $40, you get game updates every 5th
if you pledge $20, you get game updates every 12th
if you pledge $10, you get game updates every 16th
if you pledge $5, you get game updates every 19th
Everyone else gets new content two months later.

dparadise

Jul 26, 2017
I did that it still doesnt work for me i asked her at noon but it only gives the dialogue option of sorry to bother you
Are you running 0.4? Also make sure you have the basement opened up in the events, it's locked and she says she will have to ask her sister for the key.

dparadise

Jul 26, 2017
how do we get basement opened
it only saids to ask her about it but you can't
If you have the 0.4 (on server), go on the wednesday around noon (Wednesday after being sent out) to the garden, where you find the sister. You can talk and she will send you to the masseuse and open the basement.

But it's very important to have the 0.4 ($5) version. Otherwise nothing happens.

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
ok i got free ver
so does free ver not have any thing good
thought it was only getting to play earlyer than every one else ?

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
people that don't pledge have to wait 2 months for each version

for example and i'll try to explain best i can
no pledge would get 0.2 while pledgers would get 0.4 (getting new updates every month), no pledge would get 0.3 in 2 months will people that pledge would be at 0.6 or 0.7 2 months from now

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
All of them are jealous haters of a perfect game:

- Saves are on the server, so you can't fuck up your saves or lost them, I always hated backing up my save games, amazing.
- Game files are on the server, so forget about useless mods or self backups, wonderful.
- Game is always online, you give permission to them a direct connection with your computer, which can change your game files as they wish or even more, awesome.
- There are some offline times of the server, but haters make it a big deal. You couldn't play your game some days, what's the big deal!. Loosers.
- You can't cheat your game or saves, that grinding hater cheater mofos can cry all they want, brilliant.
- Updates are very very very slow, yes, but talent and art requires patience, Picasso also accused of being milker in his time, ignorants.
- They say DS abandoned BB, he also abandoned original Glamour, so what! Art and creative minds sometimes requires destruction and freedom. Who cares if you paid hundreds of dollars for months, years. Also BB abandoned because of Farteon, not because DS bored with the game and already wanted to abandon the game, pure lies and speculation. Suckers.
what a waste of talent!!!!!!

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
2nd of August. Again over 200 Pledger lost. It seems it levels out between 1500-1750

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
2nd of August. Again over 200 Pledger lost. It seems it levels out between 1500-1750
No surprises there. He hasn't exactly established a good cred by abandoning his earlier 2 games. Right now the best thing for him would have been to make the game open for everyone instead of this "2 months later for non-patreon members". That way more people would have been able to experience his work and might have gotten an increase in patreons. Later he could enforce this rule when he got back a decent patreons size, a few months down the line. Closing the game when he's already facing an outrage is not a good business strategy. He's not gonna get new patreons when non patreons can't see his work (stagnant for almost 3 months). That's business lesson 101.

Reactions: seba0

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
That is the literal truth. Does he sensible of this disaster? He always declared „he know one‘s own mind“ ... i have my doubts

Reactions: Sir_EatsALot

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
To be fair he's not losing patrons anymore. He's slowly growing. End of the month fluctuation happens to every developer but data shows he will have a bit more patrons at the end of this month than he had in a previous one. In financial terms BB was a great hit for him but it seems like it's over and Glamour is a success. I'm kinda glad as idea is really dope even tho I really don't like some elements. I hope that there will be some virginity indicator in a status tab for Kate at least and more guys than women to meet. He should look at the Bright Past to see how some elements should be done

Reactions: JasonJemodah

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
i think 0.2 for non, what version does it say you have at the top? that's the version you have..i'm a pledger and have 0.4
Glamour ver.PNG

Reactions: KaiserST

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I am a non Patron and have Version 0.4 but the content is 0.2.
Also, I think Version 0.5 is out but the server has some problems, i guess.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes