-DeaDHeaD-

Apr 6, 2017

Changelog
Characters page:
  • Characters page is now sorted.
  • Also, instead of having all characters at once from the beginning, characters page only shows characters you've met.
  • Changed categories in the characters page. "students" tab is now "college" tab, which has everyone from college, including staff. New "hotel" tab, which includes hotel residents and workers.
Graphics:
  • Changed Kate's make up on dialogs sprites. It's now lighter and more natural.
  • Also updated 20 images with sleeping/resting Kate. She doesn't sleep in make up anymore.
Miscellaneous:
  • Removed early dialog with Julia about massage parlor job. We decided we don't need so many massage-related jobs and locations in the game. Instead we have new series of massage and work-related events and dialogs.
  • We also changed second Angela's dialog about a job. Now Angela doesn't like Kate's indecisiveness and tells her to get lost. Don't worry, if you already played through the dialog, you didn't miss anything, we basically just broke it in two. The new step of job hunt starts a couple of hours after fourth massage.
Massage parlor:
  • At some point (3rd college day or later, daytime) Julia will make an appointment for Kate. Kate will meet Lien, a masseuse.
  • In this series of events everyone will work on making Kate more... open minded.
  • After finishing massage events, Julia will tell Kate they have money problems and she should really try looking for a job. If Kate already talked to Angela about a job twice, talk to her again, which will unlock a new location:
Hotel:
  • New characters: Monica (hotel administrator) and four residents: Thomas, Sherry, Fedor and Candy.
  • Kate can now work in a hotel every day (each shift takes about hour and a half, you can start at daytime, from 12 to 17).
  • Right now Kate will only earn money in some events and by selling found items. She won't get paid by the hotel manager because there's no ways to spend money yet.
  • Kate will meet long-time residents and learn their stories. Also, Kate will learn something very important and related to the main story.
  • New find item mini-game. You can find useless trash, but you can also find expensive jewelry, which you will get paid for. Stealing is completely optional and not important to the story, you don't have to do it if you don't want to, but it's a way to earn some money on the side.
  • Some items—namely, wine bottles—will result in dialogs with Lien, where Kate might learn something interesting.

As always, your client will update to version 0.4 automatically.

After the client updates, you might have to login via Patreon one more time.

0.4 will become available on 5th for $40 Patrons, on 12th for $20 Patrons, on 16th for $10 Patrons, on 19th for $5 Patrons and two months from now for everyone else.

If you don't have any client,

fakk2

Donor
May 30, 2017
What if I never logged in before ? How can I do it now ?
Well I do not know the answer for this, developer mentioned that you might have to login again with new version. If that don't help ask the developer on Patreon on Discord for solution. I am sure it is in the registry somewhere, but I do not know for sure.

Persian0

Jan 17, 2018
Well I do not know the answer for this, developer mentioned that you might have to login again with new version. If that don't help ask the developer on Patreon on Discord for solution. I am sure it is in the registry somewhere, but I do not know for sure.
Thanks dude

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
why this threads not update?
its still on ver 0.1
Because it's a server-side update. All you need to do is download ver 0.1 and it updates automatically on the server (.. IF you are a paying Patron and you're willing to risk it; I'm neither). When you log in, you'll be playing the version aligned with your Patron tier.

Bottom line: If you're not a Patron, you don't have access to the updates.

lezbie

Jul 8, 2017
Because it's a server-side update. All you need to do is download ver 0.1 and it updates automatically on the server (.. IF you are a paying Patron and you're willing to risk it; I'm neither). When you log in, you'll be playing the version aligned with your Patron tier.

Bottom line: If you're not a Patron, you don't have access to the updates.
so sad what DS do to his games...

fakk2

Donor
May 30, 2017
Hi, can someone tell me how to save in this game? I can not do it
Thanks
You must be logged in as patreon and saves are automatic to the server. I think it saves when you sleep to the next day. No need to be paying patreon to save.

sky11

May 29, 2018
Receiving patch files
I restored the computer.:'(
I got a blue screen.:':)'(
What's the patch for Windows to fail?:':)'(

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I launch the OSX version. It sits at "loading". "It's updating from the server", I think. I let it run all night. Still "loading". No status, no progress bar, no error messages.

DS really needs to fix this. A long wait with no indication of progress or status is really bad user interface design.

sky11

May 29, 2018
I had 43 % updated.
It took too long to press Close.
When I started the computer again,
I got a blue screen...:test2::test2:

trevmac789

Nov 5, 2017
So now the game is BSODing people? What a fiasco. I don't understand the loyalty. Even before BB was abandoned I was losing interest. Other than amazing renders the game was a massive grind and no animations. There are lots of games on this site that are better IMO.

Also, I work for a large website and we are constantly under attack. We spend an enormous amount of time developing software to counter attacks as well as spend big bucks on firewall appliances and load balancers to defeat attacks. Hosting your own site to try and control revenue is just begging for trouble. It's easy to DDOS a small operation. Unless he's getting hosted on AWS or something, but I doubt he's going to spend that kind of money.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Does anyone know what's new in the 0.4 Version?

Edit: Found the Changelog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I updated to 0.4 Version, but wondered why there is no Massage and Hotel thingy. ^^
The changelog was posted on 5th July. Two month later for no Patrons... quite hard...

DiaDi

May 23, 2018
Tell me guys, I play until Tuesday (the 2nd day of school), and the environment is hanging, just cyclic, empty days, what do I do wrong?

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes