groq

Aug 12, 2017
Glamour is still in "early days" as it is still new
after 5 months it's still new??? yeah, don't tell me stories about what great game will be.
so give DS time to make the game worth playing
and also give him money, a lot of money, if possible. for almost nothing.

to those who don't like my post: please take you own medicine ("if you don't like the game, ignore it and don't post something negative") and just ignore this post.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
after 5 months it's still new??? yeah, don't tell me stories about what great game will be.

and also give him money, a lot of money, if possible. for almost nothing.

to those who don't like my post: please take you own medicine ("if you don't like the game, ignore it and don't post something negative") and just ignore this post.
Well new-ish

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
This almost feels like the Jordan 500 version of Big Brother. I like the idea, but does this mean that official support for BB is over, or are there still people working on the game?

Deleted member 12408

Apr 3, 2017
Why in the world would you need constant internet connection to play a single player game. And graphic novel to boot?
I understand updates and security measure to give people that pay more content. But why in the world does the game stop working if you lose your connection???
Obviously to keep the game from cracking. With that kind of protection all dialogues are always on the server side, so you can not just download it and keep on your PC as standalone version. It is almost MMO game, so all you can probably do is emulate server side using sniffed game dialogues and blah blah blah... it’s not worth efforts as been said earlier. Don’t believe in all that bullshit about fast updates, achievements and etc, all that stuff available with one time connection too. Cake is a lie.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

Even though I keep repeating about automatic updates in almost every post, people keep asking me about links to the latest versions of the game. So from now on I'm going to link this message in my every post.
In order to get the latest version of the game, all you have to do is download a client, which, in turn, will automatically download all patches and update the game. You don't have to manually download new versions of the game, or download new patches, or install anything every time there's an update, the game will do it all for you.

Every time you start the game, it will check for available updates and if the game doesn't have some files, it will automatically download them from our server.

Download links:

P.S.: Once you log in via Patreon, the amount of content you get will depend on whether you support us, and on your supporter tier. $40+ Patrons get new content on 5th of every month, $20+ — on 12th, $10+ — on 16th, $5+ — on 19th. Everyone else gets new content two months later.
@7767 please update the OP with the OSX client linked here.

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes