Gok

Jun 9, 2017
It's the same place and time but slightly different universe. Eric is more likely than Max
well that's disappointing.. I know that he can't show incest in any way, but he always could've "hide" it by not talking about it and leave it how BB ended. Few cameos there and there. Now adding those non-incest BB characters makes no sense.. their whole attraction was that they were incestuous, now you get a somewhat boring family.

Reactions: tankdick

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
now you get a somewhat boring family.
Suits a boring game tho right?.. :p And if he brings Eric back (from the dead) he shows all to well he is in the wrong line of buisness. 6 months and jack squat to show for. No sex, no fun, no nothing to excite. FMC with a wardrobe poblem is all it will amount to. Lets all just get ready for abbandoned game number 3 from DS.. (And secretly pray he goes back to his good game and give Lisa a propper send off) :)

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Suits a boring game tho right?.. :p And if he brings Eric back (from the dead) he shows all to well he is in the wrong line of buisness. 6 months and jack squat to show for. No sex, no fun, no nothing to excite. FMC with a wardrobe poblem is all it will amount to. Lets all just get ready for abbandoned game number 3 from DS.. (And secretly pray he goes back to his good game and give Lisa a propper send off) :)
So still nothing to see in this game? meh

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

Gok

Jun 9, 2017
Just had a thought about that "mysterious" character from BB.. what if it's Max's father? Although we didn't see him in person, he was responsible for the whole situation in the first place (the house, the first spy cam)

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Just had a thought about that "mysterious" character from BB.. what if it's Max's father? Although we didn't see him in person, he was responsible for the whole situation in the first place (the house, the first spy cam)
Believe me. It‘s Eric. I had a conversation with DS on Patreon. Hell! :confused:

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017

Even though I keep repeating about automatic updates in almost every post, people keep asking me about links to the latest versions of the game. So from now on I'm going to link this message in my every post.
In order to get the latest version of the game, all you have to do is download a client, which, in turn, will automatically download all patches and update the game. You don't have to manually download new versions of the game, or download new patches, or install anything every time there's an update, the game will do it all for you.

Every time you start the game, it will check for available updates and if the game doesn't have some files, it will automatically download them from our server.

Download links:

P.S.: Once you log in via Patreon, the amount of content you get will depend on whether you support us, and on your supporter tier. $40+ Patrons get new content on 5th of every month, $20+ — on 12th, $10+ — on 16th, $5+ — on 19th. Everyone else gets new content two months later.

sky11

May 29, 2018
You have succeeded in a masterpiece called BB, and you must feel burdened by the sequel. I hope it will be a better work than BB.

Reactions: seba0

Mags123

May 4, 2018
Ill play this game as of now, and no dialogue everytime i talk to julia can someone help me ill stuck with this .. :(

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
v0.3 on viper without bla bla and all content
I tried that file and it didn't seem different than the one here. You're asked to sign in as a Patron or play as a guest. If you play as a guest, you definitely don't get all the content, and you can't save, so if you close and come back you start from the beginning (not that there's much content anyways).

I could be missing something, though...?

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
I tried that file and it didn't seem different than the one here. You're asked to sign in as a Patron or play as a guest. If you play as a guest, you definitely don't get all the content, and you can't save, so if you close and come back you start from the beginning (not that there's much content anyways).

I could be missing something, though...?
Waaaaaaaait, hold up, you cant save as a guest?

Nah fuck this game.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
If you ever get sex from his game, you'll never see the pussy penetration, that's the DS way, don't believe me? :p

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes