Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Maybe you have played Online Version. Then I can´t help you. Sorry.
In the FAQ linked as Signature in my Account there is a Link to a Guide how to Import saves.
But the easier way is: Ask for a Savegame that is at same Stage as you are. Maybe someone is nice and shares it.
Or you take my savegame It is Kate Route up to get the Laptop. So you can decide all things for yourself.
The download must be around Side 617.
The previous version I played was .24 offline. Do you have a save that ends at all the content available up to that version?

alyath

May 31, 2020
Sorry I can´t remember what is done in 0.24. If you get me Quests, best way how much Content was with Julia and Nick I may help you.
But my Save shared should work for you too. The Grinding for a Laptop is done and the Sexy Stuff is going to start. And as long as Glamour has no Replay or Gallery you will miss much Content if you jump right into it.
And after Copying the Files: Start the Game. End it. Apply the inofficial Bugfix from Glamour FAQ and start the Game again. Load the Save, and if anything is messed up just give me a Call. I will try to help.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
Play the Game, it is a Adult VN after all.
Please be more specific.
With Men First Option:
thank you but i dont know what is that Chemistry Quest. i cant find it the quests.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Happy to help. Cause the Mainpage is from the Moderators of the Side, and not so easy to get updated. If you follow the Chat, our beloved Glamour Fixer fsck has posted 3 updated Versions of his Fix during the Day. And we can much easier Keep Track of the newest Versions if we do it in a FAQ Way.
easier yes, able to keep up with fsck no. I was busy at work all day came back and checked the thread soooo many notifications and sooooooooo many questions the FAQ answers being asked on repeat. any one who downloaded the bugfixes from the FAQ should redownload them now that it is updated from yesterday's links. :oops:

alyath

May 31, 2020
Don´t sweat it. The Last Bug is nothing important. You can go to shool with Swimsuit or Sportsuit. And if you do you will be forced to wait all the day after you leave the Classroom and then forced to take a shower.
No harm done, worst Case: You lost one week to trigger something again.
Maybe I should edit that you have to keep up the FAQ. I just share the Link. :unsure:

But the Idea is the best! And so are you.

Last edited:

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Don´t sweat it. The Last Bug is nothing important. You can go to shool with Swimsuit or Sportsuit. And if you do you will be forced to wait all the day after you leave the Classroom and then forced to take a shower.
No harm done, worst Case: You lost one week to trigger something again.
Maybe I should edit that you have to keep up the FAQ. I just share the Link. :unsure:

But the Idea is the best! And so are you.
No I don't think there is much more that could be done about it. Its not like we get new bug fixes everyday of the month. Maybe add "links in FAQ may take 24 hours to update to latest version" to signature link but that's up to you.

alyath

May 31, 2020
Totaly agree to this. And better a Late Bugfix then no Bugfix. I mean the Dev should fix this Bugs. And the Last one is out of Version 0.27, or older.
And we all only try to help as best as we can. The FAQ is Fanmade so all People should know that anyone who works on this has a Life outside F95.
In my Opinion, Glamour is one of the most activ Forum at the Server. And you can get really fast a answer to your questions. And the FAQ is a great help. As I start with F95 I was happy how much the People here try to help. That is not normal, and I like it. Thats the Reason why I always try to help other People, it is my way of Payback.

ejt2223

Mar 5, 2020
I'm not sure if I've ever posted on f95zone before, this may be my first one. Long time lurker though.

Anyway, two FYI's. I was searching through this thread trying to find info on how to transfer saves from the online version to the offline version. This thread says in many places that you can't do that. But I did read on Patreon last month that the dev intends to allow you to transfer saves from the online version to the offline version "next month" if we're lucky. That doesn't mean it will happen next month (at all), but it does mean that it's on the dev's radar and they plan to support it eventually. So for my part, I'm just going to stick with the online version until that happens. I can't bear the thought of doing all the grinding again.

Second, while I was doing all this searching for info on saves, I read the FAQ for the first time. In the FAQ, there is a question about whether Max has sex with any of the girls, and the answer is "not yet, just BJ"s and such". As of version 26 (I think?), that answer needs to be updated.

alyath

May 31, 2020
Second, while I was doing all this searching for info on saves, I read the FAQ for the first time. In the FAQ, there is a question about whether Max has sex with any of the girls, and the answer is "not yet, just BJ"s and such". As of version 26 (I think?), that answer needs to be updated.

I don´t think that is a good Idea. Cause until now you can´t trigger this Event while on Max Route.
Best way is to mention it, but not mark it as Max Sex.

Akudam

Apr 25, 2017
anyone know the site that posts all images per version? i remember this russian blog style thing but cant find it online

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
any fix for this bug..... cant put pants back on.... i click but nothing happens. any one having this bug

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
Here you go guys --- The Karen+Sophie bugfix is finally here :)

Anyway, final list of changes:

Tagging Ayrik Eyronphist for the FAQ.

For anyone else who stumbles onto this post: These are some unofficial bugfixes for the 0.28 offline client.

Unzip into Glamour-0.28 and overwrite. Standard Disclaimer: Make a backup first :p

View attachment 748440
View attachment 748446

With this, I hope all issues are finally resolved. (fingers crossed :D)
Fixed Karen+Sophie bug. didnt work for me. still having the bug.

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
EDIT: Updated Bugfix for 0.30 HERE

Some unofficial bugfixes for Glamour-0.28 offline.

To apply, unzip into Glamour-0.28 and overwrite. Standard Disclaimer: Make a backup first :p

If I make any further updates in the future, I will edit this post and add the changes here rather than making new posts. This post is already linked to in the FAQ, and the FAQ won't have to be constantly updated now :)

P. S. -- These fixes are for the offline client only. This is NOT compatible with the online client.

Last edited:

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
Dark silver. can you start adding steps to the missons. so we know how far we are in. and how much of the misson is done... eg step 1 out of 5. thank you

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes