summerjo

May 9, 2017
Reading the changelog there is this.....
Reduced waiting time between implementing optional and the mandatory medical exams. People had nothing to do but wait, and it wasn't super obvious, so we've decided to cut it down.

In my game, I haven't had to have a medical exam in this update.
Am I missing something?

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
fsck Naxos
Really sorry. I meant the sophie questlog
I made a copy and paste of the question and forgot to change the ending :eek:
No worries, shit happens :p

I checked the code. The last questlog for the Sophie quest is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's nothing after that.

Ayrik Eyronphist You should probably mention this in the FAQ. I anticipate we'll be a getting a lot of questions about this. :p

alyath

May 31, 2020
Hello
Sorry for my english .
Any help for this question?
I have only played othe max path until 028 .
Now u have the kate path loaded in 028 but i dont see my 027 Max saved files.
How to do to have the two paths in 028?
Thks for your help
I don´t know a better way then the use of the Saveeditor. With this one you can merge the saves. Please try the FAQ (link in my signature) there is a Link to a good explaination how to use the Saveeditor.
Another one is that you play Max again. I fear that with new Content next update we all have to play Max again to see all new Stuff. Like in Kate route this time.

alyath

May 31, 2020
fsck have you played Max Route too? Or should we expect Bugreports in this Route like in Kate?
Cause I will skip Max until 0.29.

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
it'a an absolute mistery to me why the dev gave up on the original and started this weird grind
10 days cooldown, 14 fdays cooldown , click wait etc

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
I'm not sure if I've ever posted on f95zone before, this may be my first one. Long time lurker though.

Anyway, two FYI's. I was searching through this thread trying to find info on how to transfer saves from the online version to the offline version. This thread says in many places that you can't do that. But I did read on Patreon last month that the dev intends to allow you to transfer saves from the online version to the offline version "next month" if we're lucky. That doesn't mean it will happen next month (at all), but it does mean that it's on the dev's radar and they plan to support it eventually. So for my part, I'm just going to stick with the online version until that happens. I can't bear the thought of doing all the grinding again.

Second, while I was doing all this searching for info on saves, I read the FAQ for the first time. In the FAQ, there is a question about whether Max has sex with any of the girls, and the answer is "not yet, just BJ"s and such". As of version 26 (I think?), that answer needs to be updated.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am aware of this. However, I believe that most people who ask this are wanting to know about Max the playable character not Max the NPC.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Just want to show how smart Kate can get. And I hope this will have some impact later in the Game. I nearly spend all my Money in her Skills at the Laptop, and Dancelessons.
Yeah, you'll see some impact towards the end of 2030 :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes