alyath

May 31, 2020
Thank you.
Interesting they are talking about Olivia when so many of the main characters could use some more focus
More interesting is that most of the Patreons want Olivia in the Game soon. If I had to Vote I would let her sleep, cause :love:Lisa:love: need much more attention. And expecially more Content, and more Arts. she is the only Reaon for me to play Max at all.
If Kate can have a hit on her, for me there is no need to play Max. :cry: But this will never happen, so no need to dream about it. But there is always room for more Lisa.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
I
Thank you.
Interesting they are talking about Olivia when so many of the main characters could use some more focus
Dont know if has anything to do with it but as one of the things I submitted for the "poll" was
"Lisa/Olivia 1 on 1. Need Olivia back I like that Lisa is more open and explorative in the reboot but Olivia was kindof what incited her curiosity it BB and gave her a reason to explore her sexuality."
I dont know if DS has already looked at any of the suggestions but the Oliva poll at least makes me feel like has.

Reactions: alyath

summerjo

May 9, 2017
More interesting is that most of the Patreons want Olivia in the Game soon. If I had to Vote I would let her sleep, cause :love:Lisa:love: need much more attention. And expecially more Content, and more Arts. she is the only Reaon for me to play Max at all.
If Kate can have a hit on her, for me there is no need to play Max. :cry: But this will never happen, so no need to dream about it. But there is always room for more Lisa.
I'm more of a Kira fan in that household. Especially Kira and Ann together.
But after .28, I am curious if we will see Max able to spy on Kate and Alice at the pool.

alyath

May 31, 2020
I think I remember that being a problem even as far back as 0.23 :unsure:

Try this: With Sophie Flirt with her and only use the "Leaving Effectively" option and not the other two. Her "Romantic Interest" should then go up.

Inviting to a cafe with increase "Romantic Interest" even with girls you can't flirt with like Ruby, Jane, etc.
Jane is on interest 1. To get her maxed I need to go 249 times to the Café. Ähmm I am out! And Ruby and Helen are not the type of Girls I like.
So I just stick to Alice and Sophie.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
No we need Oliva she is Lisa's gateway drug into sex and lesbianism.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: alyath

summerjo

May 9, 2017
Jane is on interest 1. To get her maxed I need to go 249 times to the Café. Ähmm I am out! And Ruby and Helen are not the type of Girls I like.
So I just stick to Alice and Sophie.
For some reason Jane requests homework for me more than anyone else.
That is how I got her maxxed.

alyath

May 31, 2020
No we need Oliva she is Lisa's gateway drug into sex and lesbianism.
I see. think that I must play Max after the update.
But is it possible that DS shrinked Max "Weapon of Mass Destruction" from Insane Size to enormous? In Kate Route at Pool it looked like this.

nim

May 6, 2017
Who needs to copy homework appears to be random.
I'm guessing Olivia might bring Max's first chance at a 3-some, but I'm in no hurry for her. I'd rather see a Max, Kate, Julia or Max, Anne, Kira 3-some. Now if Olivia helps convince the villa to all enjoy nude sunbathing, I'm all for her.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
I see. think that I must play Max after the update.
But is it possible that DS shrinked Max "Weapon of Mass Destruction" from Insane Size to enormous? In Kate Route at Pool it looked like this.
If you didn't play Olivia route on BB you should she is a kinky and sexy little minx

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Who needs to copy homework appears to be random.
I'm guessing Olivia might bring Max's first chance at a 3-some, but I'm in no hurry for her. I'd rather see a Max, Kate, Julia or Max, Anne, Kira 3-some. Now if Olivia helps convince the villa to all enjoy nude sunbathing, I'm all for her.
I just want Silver to stop Max sticking his cock in everything that stands still long enough. Give him some sort of refractory period.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
I just want Silver to stop Max sticking his cock in everything that stands still long enough. Give him some sort of refractory period.
Maybe implement it as a working form of his arousal stat. If he just came make so it takes longer for it to reach 100. That could be an interesting mechanic actually working to keep Max hard rather than just him being hard all the time.

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

summerjo

May 9, 2017
Maybe implement it as a working form of his arousal stat. If he just came make so it takes longer for it to reach 100. That could be an interesting mechanic actually working to keep Max hard rather than just him being hard all the time.
Interesting. It would be just like playing Kate, having to get your arousal up instead of always being hard.
I like that idea.
Lots of peeking that way.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes