fsck

Aug 3, 2017
Here is the save file fsck.
Ok, I tried your savefile. I opened your last save it was at ~20:30 Fri, so I couldn't tan. Waited till the next day and at ~11:00, went to tan topless, and the wardrobe was fixed for me. Are you sure you applied the fix? It seems to be working for me.

Last edited:

zero987

Apr 13, 2019
Download this:

Extract it somewhere, then move/copy app.asar.unpacked from the original Glamour-0.27-win/game/ into the extracted glamour-0.27-win32/game/

Then run glamour.exe

If the images don't show, close and run again.

Let me know if it works. Haven't tested it on a windows machine myself.

sorry to bother can I just drop the app. asar. unpacked from 0.28 in this and it would work
also where does this version actually save because I can't find the saves on the appData/local(idk if t was locallow or local roaming) folder and it doesn't pick up older saves from the normal glamour

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Hi, any new interesting comments to come out of this poll? Also, is it possible to figure out which comments are most popular -- how many likes/replies they're getting? Just curious.. :)
Yeah I'll share it when I get home to my computer there is some I will have to MTL because it is in Russian unless there is anyone who knows Russian and can translate it to English more cleanly than google can.

Reactions: alyath and fsck

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
sorry to bother can I just drop the app. asar. unpacked from 0.28 in this and it would work
also where does this version actually save because I can't find the saves on the appData/local(idk if t was locallow or local roaming) folder and it doesn't pick up older saves from the normal glamour
It should in theory. Haven't tested it myself. If you're on the 0.27 client, press Ctrl+Shift+I to open the dev tools, go to Application -> Local Storage -> file:// and you should be able to see your saves.

Last edited:

popfan

Dec 31, 2018
Edit: Updated Bugfix HERE

Here you go guys --- The Karen+Sophie bugfix is finally here :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, final list of changes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tagging Ayrik Eyronphist for the FAQ.

For anyone else who stumbles onto this post: These are some unofficial bugfixes for the 0.28 offline client.

Unzip into Glamour-0.28 and overwrite. Standard Disclaimer: Make a backup first :p

View attachment 748440
View attachment 748446

With this, I hope all issues are finally resolved. (fingers crossed :D)
Closet is not working at all - still looping with Karen and still not go to the 11:30 class at all - no go to class button - cannot change clothes - when I show up at the gym or at the pool without changing - locks up at the next button - finally stopped looping with photos trouble with Karen after answering questions and Chatting with Sophie in class

Last edited:

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
Closet is not working at all - still looping with Karen and still not go to the 11:30 class at all - no go to class button - cannot change clothes - when I show up at the gym or at the pool without changing - locks up at the next button
Did you try to have Kate tan topless first and then check the closet? Also, if that does fix your closet, make sure to change to uniform. If not, send me your savefile, I'll take a look.

Last edited:

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
Also, it should go without saying, that 0.28 content will not work in the 0.27 client this way. The quests/events are coded in the app.asar, not in app.asar.unpacked. You'll only be able to play 0.27 content.

If you want to play 0.28 content as well, I recommend getting my 0.28 bugfix and extracting that into your install (in addition to using the app.asar.unpacked from the 0.28 client of course). Then you'll be able to play 0.28 on 32-bit windows.

Last edited:

popfan

Dec 31, 2018
Did you try to have Kate tan topless first and then check the closet? Also, if that does fix your closet, make sure to change to uniform. If not, send me your savefile, I'll take a look.
Yea, tanning topless seems to have fixed it - still not sure what is going on with last class of day

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
Yea, tanning topless seems to have fixed it - still not sure what is going on with last class of day
Did you make sure to switch to school uniform in the wardrobe? With that you should be able to attend the gym/pool.

Joe Shmedly

Oct 31, 2017
Ok, I tried your savefile. I opened your last save it was at ~20:30 Fri, so I couldn't tan. Waited till the next day and at ~11:00, went to tan topless, and the wardrobe was fixed for me. Are you sure you applied the fix? It seems to be working for me.
I thought you couldn't load other players saves? How is it done?

popfan

Dec 31, 2018
Did you make sure to switch to school uniform in the wardrobe? With that you should be able to attend the gym/pool.
Not sure how to do that - I go to the waredrobe - but it only highlights the uniform - do I go home and change and come back?

chriskris

Jul 18, 2017
I could tan topless.
But I couldn't change my clothes using wardrobe.

Well mabye I had to wait for another day or so then.
Anyway ty for trying it out.

derive

May 2, 2018
What a grindfest lol. But I keep playing because the models are hot and this is one of the few games with actual gameplay :LOL:

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes