konradmm

Jun 18, 2019
Guys, i know this might be a silly question but.. Why when i download Glamour, it literally IS "big brother" ? Is it free version and Glamour is patreon or ? I dont get it at all ;D

1595971446532.png

tmv

May 31, 2017
fsck as far as I can see, you are the hero to go to in case of need of help. And I do now.
i started a new game in 0.27. I use 0.28 with your fixes, yet I am having issues in the .27 content still. Could you be of advise?

The issues I have at the moment are:
1. I unlocked the massage lessons, but the massage parlor disappeared from the map. So no way to proceed now;
2. Just annoying is that the Sphie quest is stuck in a loop with Karen interviewing Kate about the phone and Sophie.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
fsck as far as I can see, you are the hero to go to in case of need of help. And I do now.
i started a new game in 0.27. I use 0.28 with your fixes, yet I am having issues in the .27 content still. Could you be of advise?

The issues I have at the moment are:
1. I unlocked the massage lessons, but the massage parlor disappeared from the map. So no way to proceed now;
2. Just annoying is that the Sphie quest is stuck in a loop with Karen interviewing Kate about the phone and Sophie.

Any suggestions are appreciated.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My last bugfix should have fixed the Sophie+karen issue :(
If you're sure you're on the latest bugfix, send me your savefile and I'll try and debug it.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Reactions: KaiserST and Naxos

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Mine is capped at 30. Maybe I win all Lessons during Poker. Will try. And with Alice I have never flirted. With Sophie it went up but she looses affection. Hmmm I must check this. Thnx, i will figure it out.
Edit: tested it, and yes it was cause I won all Lessons with Poker. Now I got 35 after I "buy" a Lesson.
Edit: Tested flirting with Sophie, got 3 Points and her affection went down
Yeah I find random people will react poorly to flirting no matter what. It changes for me with every restart.
Though Alice and Oscar seem to be the most common to react poorly.
You can edit your save to change that. I did it before on the old version. I actually tried it again last night and ended up screwing up my save completely. Ended up with the same blank screen the wardrobe bug had as soon as I loaded. Luckily i could access the control panel and i still had my save I'd sent FSCK else I'd have been screwed.

I can't remember the exact string and it's 1am and I need to go to bed before getting up for work so I won't look, but i think it is something like flirt-react 1/2 but if anyone goes and scribbles their save trying to get, not my fault. Don't do it unless you know what you're doing. And obviously it's under that persons id.

Reactions: alyath

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Hi, any new interesting comments to come out of this poll? Also, is it possible to figure out which comments are most popular -- how many likes/replies they're getting? Just curious.. :)
"Poll results thus far with their "ranking" if no ranking information is given no one has upvoted it yet.

tmv

May 31, 2017

My last bugfix should have fixed the Sophie+karen issue :(
If you're sure you're on the latest bugfix, send me your savefile and I'll try and debug it.
Yeah, I'm officially bling and completely overlooked the fitnessclub :-(
And the latest fix seems to work. Karen is gone, fun with Sophie remains. Fix was a bit difficult to find as the FAQ links to your profile and not to the file.

Again thanks for the help!

Reactions: fsck

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
DS doesn't come here, he despises us.
we keep his game alive and talked about....
I miss the good ol' days. He used to be a lot more active with the community. He even posted on f95 when BB was still alive. I think he's even stopped posting on the discord - he was very active there during the initial days of Glamour. There's even a trello for tracking development of Glamour that's been abandoned since Jan :(
Pretty sure he still checks it. When I made my Lisa nude "mod" it could be installed and stay installed when you closed and reopended the game. I posted it here and the next day the game got an update that checks and returns the images back to vanilla.

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
"Poll results thus far with their "ranking" if no ranking information is given no one has upvoted it yet.
Lots of really interesting suggestions there :)

In regards to Deltacow's suggestion about getting Kate drunk, I think DS already planned to do that. There's lot's of different kinds of alcohol items in the game code. They're even separated into categories: light drinks (martini and red/white/rose wines) and strong alcohol (tequila,vodka,cognac,whiskey,cointreau,absinthe,rum).

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
My game is bugged. I'm stuck on the massage quest trying to reach step 13 in the walkthrough. I need to talk with Julia but Julia doesn't have anything to say. I encountered similar bugs where I couldn't talk to Julia about something if she was outside, but inside the house the dialogue option was available. Now the option isn't available no matter where Julia is.

Untitled2.png Untitled.png

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Lots of really interesting suggestions there :)

In regards to Deltacow's suggestion about getting Kate drunk, I think DS already planned to do that. There's lot's of different kinds of alcohol items in the game code. They're even separated into categories: light drinks (martini and red/white/rose wines) and strong alcohol (tequila,vodka,cognac,whiskey,cointreau,absinthe,rum).
yeah, we are deffinately making suggestions that DS already has planned but from what I understand this "poll" is for DS to get an idea of what he should put in future content polls.

Reactions: alyath and fsck

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
DS doesn't come here, he despises us.
Well, we already know first hand what he thinks :)

Dug this up from the old BB thread:
Thanks guys for you warm welcome :)
I came here not to stop piracy, it's just a stupid idea.
I came to read quite opposite position to understand what people like and what they dislike mostly. Because on my patron I have a people who likes game mostly, but very little of people who dislike it.

Of course it way too late to change plot story, but I still want to have a feedback to understand what is working good and what is working not so good as planned.

However, I still do not support piracy for _my_ games :) So don't expect me to comment or provide any kind of support about it :)

Pretty sure he still checks it. When I made my Lisa nude "mod" it could be installed and stay installed when you closed and reopended the game. I posted it here and the next day the game got an update that checks and returns the images back to vanilla.
This is what he replied when someone asked him how he felt about people making mods to his game:
Good question. We have some disagreement about this inside our team :)
Conveniently dodged the question :p

Last edited:

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
My game is bugged. I'm stuck on the massage quest trying to reach step 13 in the walkthrough. I need to talk with Julia but Julia doesn't have anything to say. I encountered similar bugs where I couldn't talk to Julia about something if she was outside, but inside the house the dialogue option was available. Now the option isn't available no matter where Julia is.

View attachment 750062 View attachment 750064
um... your questlog says to talk to Alice, not Julia. Are you sure you're on the right step?

When Julia is outside, the dialogue option usually shows after Kate gets into the pool with her or starts sunbathing with her on the lounge.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Well, we already know first hand what he thinks :)

Dug this up from the old BB thread:

This is what he replied when someone asked him how he felt about people making mods to his game:

Conveniently dodged the question :p
wow you found that fast did you have it bookmarked?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
um... your questlog says to talk to Alice, not Julia. Are you sure you're on the right step?

When Julia is outside, the dialogue option usually shows after Kate gets into the pool with her or starts sunbathing with her on the lounge.
Oh shit, you're right. I thought I had to talk to Julia because I had just finished massaging her.

Reactions: fsck
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes