landeaux

Sep 26, 2017
Is it possible to eat chocolate bars/drink energy drinks right now, or is that bugged? There doesn't appear to be a button for that.

Reactions: fsck

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
how when I right click i get the option to "Edit 'Value'" but when I click it nothing happens as far as I can tell.
The savefiles are the ones named save:kate:*******:n for Kate saves or save:max:********:n for Max Saves. (Where ******* is some number. n is the save slot.)

So, saves will be named save:kate:*******:1, save:kate:******:2, etc. The higher the number at the end, the more recent the savefile.

Right Click on a savefile -> Edit 'Value' -> Ctrl+C (to copy) -> paste in notepad or text editor of choice. Edit whatever values you want to cheese -> copy all text -> go back to inspector -> Right Click -> Edit 'Value' -> Ctrl+v (to paste) -> Press Enter

Then, in Glamour: Options -> Load Game -> Load the save you modified.

Disclaimer: The saves are formatted as JSON. If you mess up something, you could bork that particular save. Use with care :p

I'm pretty sure someone already explained all this when 0.27 came out. Can't remember who. :( Edit: It was l8rdude

Last edited:

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
The savefiles are the ones named save:kate:*******:n for Kate saves or save:max:********:n for Max Saves. (Where ******* is some number. n is the save slot.)

So, saves will be named save:kate:*******:1, save:kate:******:2, etc. The higher the number at the end, the more recent the savefile.

Right Click on a savefile -> Edit 'Value' -> Ctrl+C (to copy) -> paste in notepad or text editor of choice. Edit whatever values you want to cheese -> copy all text -> go back to inspector -> Right Click -> Edit 'Value' -> Ctrl+v (to paste) -> Press Enter

Then, in Glamour: Options -> Load Game -> Load the save you modified.

Disclaimer: The saves are formatted as JSON. If you mess up something, you could bork that particular save. Use with care :p
updated into FAQ. Alright I'm going to bed.

Saint666

Jul 21, 2019
Thanks
:oops: Let me try this again with step by step instructions.

View attachment 750274

Extract glamour.bat from the attached zip file into your Glamour-0.28 directory.

Run glamour.bat and the game should start.

Open a web browser and go to localhost:3000

Click on on the Glamour link in the website that opens.

You will see the debug inspector alongside the game running in your browser. If you don't, press Ctrl+Shift+I

In the debug inspector, go to the Application tab at the top.

Click on Local Storage and then file://

fsck

Your amazing thanks for the info :}

Reactions: alyath and fsck

Saint666

Jul 21, 2019
Tried this but nothing when trying to connect to localhost:3000
works for me.
make sure you launch glamour.bat where your Glamour.exe is,
also maybe try localhost:3000 & or on different browser.

Last edited:

BMRS

May 6, 2017
works for me.
make sure you launch glamour.bat where your Glamour.exe is,
also maybe try localhost:3000 & or on different browser.
Tried this on three separate browsers. Should I launch with the .bat and then make sure I'm fully in game, or just at the splash?

rahrahrah999

Jun 11, 2017
updated into FAQ. Alright I'm going to bed.
Great work, should cut down on grinding, I'll just add that for me at least, the save:Max:xxxxx:n format where n is the slot number didn't work, many of my saves did not have an n value, what I found was that every xxxxx value was different and whichever of those numbers was highest was my most recent save

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
Tried this on three separate browsers. Should I launch with the .bat and then make sure I'm fully in game, or just at the splash?
Maybe try a different port? Change the 3000 in glamour.bat to 3001, run it and then load localhost:3001 in your browser.

alyath

May 31, 2020
It would appear people are having a lot of trouble editing saves. I was able to access the debug console on my linux machine which made editing saves trivial.

Took some googling, but I think I found a way to access the debug tools on windows.

When you run Glamour, use the --remote=debugging-port= switch. i.e., start the game as:

Glamour.exe --remote-debugging-port=3000

Then open localhost:3000 from your web browser. You will have access to the debug tools. Then you can use the Glamour-0.27 method of Application >> Local Storage >> file:// to access and modify your savefiles.

(3000 is an example. Can replace 3000 with some other port number if you want)

Someone please confirm if this works on a windows machine. If it does Ayrik Eyronphist please add this to the FAQ.

Also, if anyone knows a better way to do this, please speak up...
I tested it. Much of Information. And much you can Edit. After I take a closer Look I strongly recommend the following:
-Don´t use this Method without having a Backup of your Save and Gamefiles
-Only use it if you know what you are doing and you are aware of that this will Spoil you with Details of the Game.
-The Values are mathematical encrypted. Example: $5742 ingame is 2906 in the List. 65 Stripdance skill is 40 in the List.

I strongly recommend for all who are not really firm with reading Codes, editing Codes or anything like this. Use the

with Cheats Option. Or ask if you need a Value edited . It is so easy that you break your Game otherwise.

alyath

May 31, 2020
hello guys, i have problem, there arent graphics,photos and others, just buttons and they are useless, why?
First restart the Game once, then Apply the Bugfix linked in my signature. After this if there are any Questions read the FAQ linked in my Signature.
And didn´t these help you ask again.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Yes there are People who play Max.

Yes, but you need to be more specific, which char, how much done. And beware that this game has no Replay or Gallery so you will miss all non repeatable Scenes.
can you help me. I'm playing Max with the glamour 28 compresed ver. why can't i finish mentor and Big brother quest log

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
can anybodoy tell how should i play this game? should i play both character, are they connected each other?

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
You can transfer saves from .26 to .28 by copying the "local storage" folder from %appdata%/glamour to %appdata%/glamour-updater
You might have to start a new game first and save then copy, but not 100% sure on that.
Ayrik Eyronphist said:
26 was only ever online so that would mean your saves are not on your computer and can't be transferred unfortunately.
Thank. solved the problem
(sorry for my English. translate.google)

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
Max quest aftermath.
Anya punishes Max in her room. Two options for punishment.
Alice and Lisa just spanks.
This is all for version 0.28 or with Alice (with Lisa) there is a continuation.
Writing quest not completed

(sorry for my English. translate.google)

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes