alyath

May 31, 2020
can anybodoy tell how should i play this game? should i play both character, are they connected each other?

Max has currently not much Content, cause until this Month the release Update shedule was Kate-Kate-Max-Kate-Kate.
But next update 0.29 is a Max Update and we may get Progress with his Story.
Kate has much more Content.

and Yes the Content is linked so Chars can meet each other in their Storyline or interact with the same NPC.
As far as I know there is no change in Story if you Play both Storys. So you not meet your Max/Kate, you meet NPC Kate/Max.
So in my Opinion, 0.28 play Kate. 0.29 play Max. So you always get the new Content.

can you help me. I'm playing Max with the glamour 28 compresed ver. why can't i finish mentor and Big brother quest log
Sry I skip Max until 0.29. But maybe the walkthrough can help you.

Last edited:

alyath

May 31, 2020
Max quest aftermath.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is all for version 0.28 or with Alice (with Lisa) there is a continuation.
Writing quest not completed

(sorry for my English. translate.google)
First of all, better use the Spoiler Button if you post something like this.
Max did not have much of Content. So it is a strong Option that the Quest didn´t continue. Wait until 0.29 to see if and how his Story continues.

Прежде всего, лучше использовать кнопку спойлера, если вы напишите что-то вроде этого.
Макс не было много контента. Так что это сильный вариант, чтобы квест не продолжался. Подождите до 0,29, чтобы увидеть, если и как его история продолжается.

serranor

Aug 1, 2017
Yes there are People who play Max.

Yes, but you need to be more specific, which char, how much done. And beware that this game has no Replay or Gallery so you will miss all non repeatable Scenes.
Kate, start 0.27 and full unlocked. i had that, but with new save and new pc i don't want to replay it al over again

alyath

May 31, 2020
Kate, start 0.27 and full unlocked. i had that, but with new save and new pc i don't want to replay it al over again
Full unlock is quite hard in this Game. There are some do or Don´t Options.
I can share you my save, but my Kate is very Pure to be honest. Or you tell exactly which Options you choose (don´t forget the SPOILER Button if the Choices are in Story), and then Hope someone has done the same Choices as you have done.
And you will miss some Scenes cause of the lag of Replay and Gallery.

serranor

Aug 1, 2017
Full unlock is quite hard in this Game. There are some do or Don´t Options.
I can share you my save, but my Kate is very Pure to be honest. Or you tell exactly which Options you choose (don´t forget the SPOILER Button if the Choices are in Story), and then Hope someone has done the same Choices as you have done.
And you will miss some Scenes cause of the lag of Replay and Gallery.
Your's is good, thanks already

alyath

May 31, 2020
My Save Game Kate Route.
Backup your \Users\****\AppData\Roaming\glamour-updater\Local Storage
Put it in \Users\****\AppData\Roaming\glamour-updater\Local Storage and Overwrite your Savegame.
If the Folder glamour-updater\Local Storage doesn´t exist. Start new Game and Save. After this it should be there.

• Hey there
Reactions: dreamlord666

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
I tested it. Much of Information. And much you can Edit. After I take a closer Look I strongly recommend the following:
-Don´t use this Method without having a Backup of your Save and Gamefiles
-Only use it if you know what you are doing and you are aware of that this will Spoil you with Details of the Game.
-The Values are mathematical encrypted. Example: $5742 ingame is 2906 in the List. 65 Stripdance skill is 40 in the List.

I strongly recommend for all who are not really firm with reading Codes, editing Codes or anything like this. Use the

with Cheats Option. Or ask if you need a Value edited . It is so easy that you break your Game otherwise.
Ayrik Eyronphist You should consider putting this as a disclaimer in the FAQ save editor section :unsure:

Oct 2, 2017
My Save Game Kate Route.
Put it in \Users\****\AppData\Roaming\glamour-updater\Local Storage and Overwrite your Savegame.
If the Folder glamour-updater\Local Storage doesn´t exist. Start new Game and Save. After this it should be there.
Thank you! <3
Do u have a save for Max route too?

surja

Jul 27, 2019
[QUOTE = "chriskris, posta: 3906832, tag: 117341"]
Kipróbáltam a tiéd.
De még mindig van egy fekete képernyő.

A nem csalókat használtam.
És megpróbálta a megcsaltat.
View attachment 749606
[/IDÉZET]
use windows vista SP2 compatibility mode

espolirege

Jan 12, 2019
Isn't a quest, you have to say to nick that you will do everything he ask
Do you by any chance have a save file before that? Or where do I say that to him?
I'm currently following the walkthrough and currently the "Julia and Nick" quest tells me to progress further with the college commitee. Have I missed it or is it further than that?

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
Do you by any chance have a save file before that? Or where do I say that to him?
I'm currently following the walkthrough and currently the "Julia and Nick" quest tells me to progress further with the college commitee. Have I missed it or is it further than that?
I don't have save but is it further

alyath

May 31, 2020
Much further

serranor

Aug 1, 2017
My Save Game Kate Route.
Thanks!!!!!!!

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes