LucT

Sep 20, 2017
remember I am also adding things from other people not all of those are mine. :LOL::ROFLMAO:
reading I draw inspiration from an idea, pill give strong side effect as an urgent need to have sex with the first one she meets or to strip naked and masturbate wherever she is or immediately insert objects into both holes ,I think it made the idea, what do you think?

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
At first I was surprised that maid content was the most popular for Max's episode, but then Kate does have a lot of fans. Regarding the poll offered Alice content, Max could appear in Kate's next episode as the surprise co-star with Kate in Alice's web show. Or Max could show up at Kate's door and surprise her with his new friend Nick.

All of 's suggestions allowing Kate to become the total slut she dreams of being have merit.
they aren't all my suggestions. back when I posted the "poll" I offered to add suggestions from others on here as well. The only things that are "mine" are
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have some odd fetishes but even I can't harbor all of those by myself. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: alyath

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
If I was a Patron, I would suggest for Kate a threesome/foursome with Andrew, Dennis, and Mike. Possibly a threesome with Alice/Sophia or Alice/Lisa or Lisa/Vicki or Candy/Vicki. Maybe even Adam/Vicki. Or even an orgy with Julia/Nick/Max/Peter/Alice. Threesome with Peter/Maria. On Max' story I want to see Olivia brought back and this time Lisa doing more than she did with them in BB.
To be honest I think that most of those have been pretty well covered by whats been submitted already.

• Haha

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
fsck I am deeply Sorry to bother you again. But
Oops! That bug was introduced because of my last bugfix. Sorry :oops:

It's been fixed properly now. Download the latest fix from HERE

As for the 5 days vs. 3 days: According to the story, it should actually be 5 days, but it's been bugged at 3 days everywhere (0.25 offline, online, 0.28, etc.) since punishments were first introduced. I'd prefer to leave it at 3 days for now, otherwise, you'll have really long wait times between each successive voting. Probably in future updates, when we need to convince more committee members, DS will fix it properly to 5 days. Until then, I'm leaving it as it is :(

Last edited:
Reactions: LestatDX and alyath

alyath

May 31, 2020
Oops! That bug was introduced because of my last bugfix. Sorry :oops:

It's been fixed properly now. Download the latest fix from HERE

As for the 5 days vs. 3 days: According to the story, it should actually be 5 days, but it's been bugged at 3 days everywhere (0.25 offline, online, 0.28, etc.) since punishments were first introduced. I'd prefer to leave it at 3 days for now, otherwise, you'll have really long wait times between each successive voting. Probably in future updates when we need to convince more committee members DS will fix it properly to 5 days. Until then, I'm leaving it as it is :(
Yeahh I think the same. And I was only mentioning it, cause it is a Bug, but one who is in our Favor. The only thing that can be done is changing the 5 D counter to a 3 D counter. Not otherwise. I will test it, and if you here nothing from me all is perfect.

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
Yeahh I think the same. And I was only mentioning it, cause it is a Bug, but one who is in our Favor. The only thing that can be done is changing the 5 D counter to a 3 D counter. Not otherwise. I will test it, and if you here nothing from me all is perfect.
None of the things you mentioned in the spoiler have been implemented yet. Will have to wait for future updates unfortunately :(

Last edited:

booforyou

Dec 7, 2017
My Save Game Kate Route.
Backup your \Users\****\AppData\Roaming\glamour-updater\Local Storage
Put it in \Users\****\AppData\Roaming\glamour-updater\Local Storage and Overwrite your Savegame.
If the Folder glamour-updater\Local Storage doesn´t exist. Start new Game and Save. After this it should be there.
i really appreciate that, but i think i need at about 23-24ish! I think that would be alot of stuff that i had passed up! When i think about doing that grind again im like ughhhhh lol Once i start i wont stop til im caught up and i dont want to be up all night tonight. haha

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes