Hlextor

May 6, 2017
How can i trigger the „Fitness Club” with Julia? Can’t find anything about it in the walkthrough?

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
How can i trigger the „Fitness Club” with Julia? Can’t find anything about it in the walkthrough?
You would first have to trigger the Neil quest at the hotel.

Edit: You need to find a wine bottle in the hotel room a few times and share it with Lien. She will talk to about Niel and his plans to open a competing sports centre.

Reactions: Hlextor

jhonny18

Jul 14, 2017
Hi all , I played version 27 but when I play version 28 it doesn't find the previous saves (version 27). How do I go about loading the saves from version 27 to 28?

Last question, do I have to disconnect from the internet when I play?
Thank you

jhonny18

Jul 14, 2017
Thanks a lot, it works.

How do I transfer my saves from .25 to .27?

See this post from l8rdude

Transferring saves from .27 to .28. Thanks wazaa for concise explanation.

For people having problems recovering the savefiles from v 0.27

In version 0.27, there where in folder:

C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\glamour\Local Storage

In version 0.28, there are in folder:

C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\glamour-updater\Local Storage

Copy the complete folder and it will work

Reactions: KingBel

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Have applied Fsck's 0.28(Bugfix)Patch.
Which is great, I highly recommend using it.
But is there also a fix for the "missing" images or are they really Missing ?

Reactions: fsck

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Is there a way to edit the dialogue? Particularly to change some of it to take advantage of the NPC mapping

alyath

May 31, 2020
i really appreciate that, but i think i need at about 23-24ish! I think that would be alot of stuff that i had passed up! When i think about doing that grind again im like ughhhhh lol Once i start i wont stop til im caught up and i dont want to be up all night tonight. haha
I can´t really follow you. Do you need a earlier or later Save? You should tell us what you have done and what you skipped. I skipped nearly all Male Content. Around Side 607 there is aother Save from me right after I bought the Laptop. There is only the Grinding and unavoidables done.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: afterlights

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
What missing images?
The ones I have "not seen" so far are:-
A/ Kate putting on Lab coat (no panties)
B/ Julia in Gym office
C/ ALL Selfies from the Sophie Quest
plus one or two more from early in the game that I can not recall.

alyath

May 31, 2020
Woow I may change the Topic now. But I found something in the Deeps of WWW. And try to search it here. And I found one of the biggest Acts of stealing I have ever seen.

simply WTF

Not that the Dev uses the same Models he doesn´t even care to change the Names. The only thing I like about this is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am a little bit upset about this "stealing". And if I am upset I can´t think what I would feel if I am in DS Place.
But maybe this is an old One I found. So that no one cares anymore. But the jokes around these "Here we go again" and "another small little Sister named Lisa" are quite amusing.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes