Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Woow I may change the Topic now. But I found something in the Deeps of WWW. And try to search it here. And I found one of the biggest Acts of stealing I have ever seen.

simply WTF

Not that the Dev uses the same Models he doesn´t even care to change the Names. The only thing I like about this is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am a little bit upset about this "stealing". And if I am upset I can´t think what I would feel if I am in DS Place.
But maybe this is an old One I found. So that no one cares anymore. But the jokes around these "Here we go again" and "another small little Sister named Lisa" are quite amusing.
Pure asset theft. It's actually quite depressing that some "creators" lack the talent to make their own assets.

Reactions: alyath

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Woow I may change the Topic now. But I found something in the Deeps of WWW. And try to search it here. And I found one of the biggest Acts of stealing I have ever seen.

simply WTF

Not that the Dev uses the same Models he doesn´t even care to change the Names. The only thing I like about this is.

I am a little bit upset about this "stealing". And if I am upset I can´t think what I would feel if I am in DS Place.
But maybe this is an old One I found. So that no one cares anymore. But the jokes around these "Here we go again" and "another small little Sister named Lisa" are quite amusing.
Funny enough I'd seen that before and I think i'd even considered downloading it but never got around to it. Having never played enough of BB to encounter Olivia I never even clicked on the link between them. There are so many games on here that have the same assets or characters I didn't even give it a second thought.

Reading the summary though I can see, and it's a pretty shitty move by the dev.

Looking at the images again I remember why i never tried it; that tattooed hostess and the incest that put me off it.

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
And nothing that this content daz3d or only DS has the right and only he one. I have not heard that I personally made a single model
А ничего что это контент daz3d или только DS имеет право и только он один. Я не слышал что бы лично делал хоть одну модель

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
And yet you play Glamour? :LOL:
in my mind Kate and Julia are just friends.

I don't play max, so it doesn't affect me.

And to quote my post from Pale Carnations.

I hate this whole fucking f95zone and all you perverts :ROFLMAO: for exposing me to so much incest that i'm starting to get into it and was hoping something would happen with the mother, maybe ending up at the club too.
So fuck you Squark :pI've even started applying some of the patches now to enable that horrid content. :LOL:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Ayrik Eyronphist I don't know if it's too late but something you have to had to that poll or I won't be your friend anymore.

Kate needs to be able to make booty calls to Fedor/Nick or any one of the boys from school.

Go, go do it now. Chop chop!

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017

simply WTF

It's not that old. But it has been around for a while. I've been following it since it was posted nothing worth playing yet. The dev was trying to make a sequel to BB rather than a remake like everyone else.

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
The ones I have "not seen" so far are:-
A/ Kate putting on Lab coat (no panties)
B/ Julia in Gym office
C/ ALL Selfies from the Sophie Quest
plus one or two more from early in the game that I can not recall.
They seem to be working for me :(

Send me your savefile and I'll try and figure out what's wrong.

Reactions: alyath

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
reading I draw inspiration from an idea, pill give strong side effect as an urgent need to have sex with the first one she meets or to strip naked and masturbate wherever she is or immediately insert objects into both holes ,I think it made the idea, what do you think?
Any comment to my idea but Ayrik Eyronphist can you add ine the poll?

booforyou

Dec 7, 2017
I can´t really follow you. Do you need a earlier or later Save? You should tell us what you have done and what you skipped. I skipped nearly all Male Content. Around Side 607 there is aother Save from me right after I bought the Laptop. There is only the Grinding and unavoidables done.

yeah, earlier save, last i played was when Kate was playing poker so she could get favors so the dean could win the vote.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
They seem to be working for me :(

Send me your savefile and I'll try and figure out what's wrong.
I have tried to send you my "leveldb" file but the system will not let me.
If I am trying to send you the wrong file could you please point me in the right direction

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
I have tried to send you my "leveldb" file but the system will not let me.
If I am trying to send you the wrong file could you please point me in the right direction
leveldb should be a folder, not a file. Compress it as zip/rar and then try sending.

Oliverkut

Jun 9, 2020
Hey, anyone stuck in main quest Big brother ? I've installed 4 cameras and collected all money and all, but didn't valid quest yet. All should i do is turn in yellow in quest book

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
This still sucks big time, still stuck with the same shit as i was in 0.27 special chemistry shit quest...
Which of course blocks all the others. Anybody has a hint what "quest-drugs-step-4b" means??
And Nick does not bother at night anymore but there isnt anything else happening with him and i still cannot take the fucking pill when going to sleep (pardon the language but this just sucks)

Screenshot (502).png Screenshot (503).png Screenshot (504).png

Oh and the Computer, learning communication, cant open the first lesson cause she cant learn anything new, which of course again blocks the others...

Screenshot (501).png

This is so frustrating when you cant advance on an otherwise goof game for no reason...:mad:

Reactions: f95zone69

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
This still sucks big time, still stuck with the same shit as i was in 0.27 special chemistry shit quest...
Which of course blocks all the others. Anybody has a hint what "quest-drugs-step-4b" means??
And Nick does not bother at night anymore but there isnt anything else happening with him and i still cannot take the fucking pill when going to sleep (pardon the language but this just sucks)

View attachment 752247 View attachment 752248 View attachment 752249

Oh and the Computer, learning communication, cant open the first lesson cause she cant learn anything new, which of course again blocks the others...

View attachment 752255

This is so frustrating when you cant advance on an otherwise goof game for no reason...:mad:
The English description for the quest is missing in the code :(

But here's the description in Russian:

which, google-translated, gives us:

Also, I think Kate's communication skill is capped and maxed out already at 100, which is why you can't buy the course. You don't need it for anything.

As for the pill, I'm just guessing here but,

Last edited:
Reactions: LantisGT
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes