summerjo

May 9, 2017
I am a patron to DS, yet I can't play the online version or have my offline game update.
I down the online version and open it and it just loads. Same with updating the offline game, it does nothing.
I tried to open the online version the other day and let it load for 4 hours.

Not sure why I am a patron if that happens.

alyath

May 31, 2020
I am a patron to DS, yet I can't play the online version or have my offline game update.
I down the online version and open it and it just loads. Same with updating the offline game, it does nothing.
I tried to open the online version the other day and let it load for 4 hours.

Not sure why I am a patron if that happens.
As far as I remeber you use the

In his Post he explains that the Online Update Function is turned off by his Bugfix! So you have to go back to you saved/backuped Files before the Bugfix.
The client no longer checks for updates at startup. -- Be advised, should DS push any official fixes, you won't get them. ALSO: you probably won't be able to sync with your online patreon login (not tested)

alyath

May 31, 2020
Found another Bug And don´t marked it a Spoiler.
Ayrik Eyronphist maybe we add a Known Bugs Section to the FAQ

As Medical Checkups will be mandatory Nicolas says that they will take at 15:00 but in real they take Time at 13:00. And they took 30 min. So there is enough time to get to the Checkups, get a Punishment or watch them and go to work in Hotel.

Last edited:

alyath

May 31, 2020
I joined back bout .23 or .24.
I had the same problem then.
I am a Patreon too, and used the 0.24 and 0.25 Version. And it updated itself for me. I just had to log into Patreon via the Client.
But for now with the Offline Version the Game is so much smoother to play. And the Bugfix really is great so that I decided to go completly offline, cause Bugs will be much better handled by fsck and the Community here then by the payed DEV.
That show how much he care about the quality of the Game.
Cause some of the Bugs are so mayor that you can´t play the Game by normal.

summerjo

May 9, 2017
Found another Bug And don´t marked it a Spoiler.
Ayrik Eyronphist maybe we add a Known Bugs Section to the FAQ

As Medical Checkups will be mandatory Nicolas says that they will take at 15:00 but in real they take Time at 13:00. And they took 30 min. So there is enough time to get to the Checups, get a Punishment or watch them and go to work in Hotel.
I thought I asked about that a while ago.
Kate never had to get one and I never got to help after chatting with the doc about pay and etc.

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
I will show you how to do it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for this.. Always wondered why the medical checkups were added to voting if you could not see anything. Only problem now is that I have missed the interim images from the previous voting levels (will have to look at old saves)

alyath

May 31, 2020
I'm doing it for the 2nd time.
Do you know if it's the same dialog all the time?
I've noticed a few repeats, especially between students being given the option to leave.
I think it only changes with the Level of Medical Checks by College Rules.

summerjo

May 9, 2017
One change I wish DS would make is to be able to leave the villa and go to the city.
I only see the option of going home.

Reactions: Rav3n007

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Never noticed before but Alice has a really huge butt.
Might be the way she's pushing her chest out towards Zoe, but it does look really big.

• Haha
Reactions: alyath

summerjo

May 9, 2017
Just jacked all my education stats up but found another problem.
I was going to school without panties.....now it won't let me put them back on in the wardrobe.
Did I miss a fix on this?

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes