fsck

Aug 3, 2017
Just jacked all my education stats up but found another problem.
I was going to school without panties.....now it won't let me put them back on in the wardrobe.
Did I miss a fix on this?
I did fix that bug :unsure: . Make sure you're on the latest fix and try again. If you're still not able to put on the panties, send me your savefile and I'll try to debug.

Last edited:
Reactions: alyath

summerjo

May 9, 2017
I did fix that bug :unsure: . Make sure you're on the latest fix and try again. If you're still not able to put on the panties, send me your savefile and I'll try to debug.
Dumb question.
If DS doesn't fix all things you did in the next update, will this fix work again or will you have to redo it?

eddieedison

Jul 9, 2017
Hello,
Is there any trigger that says when all the content was achieved for this version of the game? I'm at this point <attached> and don't know whether there's more content or not.
Thanks.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Found another Bug And don´t marked it a Spoiler.
Ayrik Eyronphist maybe we add a Known Bugs Section to the FAQ
I haven't been following the thread very closely the last couple of days so if you will send me a list and whether or not they have been fixed I will add it.
Take this to Ayrik Eyronphist maybe it will be added to the Poll. And I want that he fixes that after Work off Debt in Medical Bay you will be automatical Forced to go Home. I need to take Photos, so I want to Stay at College.
summerjo I'll add them. After today I go back to being a $20 patron so I won't be able to add more.

summerjo

May 9, 2017
I haven't been following the thread very closely the last couple of days so if you will send me a list and whether or not they have been fixed I will add it.

summerjo I'll add them. After today I go back to being a $20 patron so I won't be able to add more.
I'm just at 5. NO clue why I am even doing that.

g-man22

Apr 19, 2018
Is Sophies quest not finishable? Im kind of stuck where she licks Kate outside of the class after their punishment from Karen because they talked.
Same for Villa Is the scene where Ann jerks off Max the last one?

And another thing Is it a bug or why cant I schoose to wear panties at the wardrobe? There is only a symbol for "no panties"

Last edited:

eyepatchdude

Jul 9, 2020
Is Sophies quest not finishable? Im kind of stuck where she licks Kate outside of the class after their punishment from Karen because they talked.

And another thing Is it a bug or why cant I schoose to wear panties at the wardrobe? There is only a symbol for "no panties"
to choose to wear panties, click on the no-panties icon again.. it's a toggle

g-man22

Apr 19, 2018
to choose to wear panties, click on the no-panties icon again.. it's a toggle
But thats the problem nothing happens if I do. Its still no panties. If i remember correctly I was only able to click it once to change it from panties to no panties. But now its stuck there.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
But thats the problem nothing happens if I do. Its still no panties. If i remember correctly I was only able to click it once to change it from panties to no panties. But now its stuck there.
That's a known bug .
I used this to get rid of it:-
Some unofficial bugfixes for Glamour-0.28 offline.

To apply, unzip into Glamour-0.28 and overwrite. Standard Disclaimer: Make a backup first :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 751443

View attachment 751445

If I make any further updates in the future, I will edit this post and add the changes here rather than making new posts. This post is already linked to in the FAQ, and the FAQ won't have to be constantly updated now :)

Reactions: fsck

alyath

May 31, 2020

Please use the Spoiler Buttom, cause for me I am not at this Point from Sophie and I would prefer not to be spoilered all the time. Thnx

If you can´t you get the Honor to be the First one on my Ignore List and with that I can´t help you with anything cause I can´t see your Post anymore.

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
Hello,
Is there any trigger that says when all the content was achieved for this version of the game? I'm at this point <attached> and don't know whether there's more content or not.
Thanks.
you are at the end for now. I wish it did have the trigger letting you know it will be updated in future additions.

Reactions: eddieedison

NewMan2098

Apr 2, 2019
Hey is that Glamour Walkthrough from Google set like a step by step or is it goto this section when this comes up and this one when that comes up, I haven't been able to tell.

NewMan2098

Apr 2, 2019
Yeah, I don't get this game, I've tried playing it like a dozen times and I just don't get it. Wish I did cause seeing big brother and its content, I can imagine this one is great but I just can't get anywhere, I'm terrible at this game. First three days were filled with No, sorry and No, nothing. Put an objective tab or something.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes