Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
how to trigger the shower for cheerleader quest ?, "final trial" , I'm in 0.28 version, and ask Angela for the trail before classes, but the quest doesn't start. I've tried 4 times and nothing append. Also I'm using the fsck's fix pack. I've read the walktrough of course, I think there is a bug.
View attachment 755020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Okar

alyath

May 31, 2020
For me it is Part of the Story, and not grinding. So take it or leave it. And if you can get a better one, lucky you.
I have writen what Part is included. And without a Replay or Gallery you would miss Scenes too. But do as you like.

sasgril

Mar 14, 2018
I am going through the cheerleading quest but can no longer change for pe class, is that supposed to happen? how do I finish the quest?

keago2020

Jun 26, 2020
For me it is Part of the Story, and not grinding. So take it or leave it. And if you can get a better one, lucky you.
I have writen what Part is included. And without a Replay or Gallery you would miss Scenes too. But do as you like.

I'm sorry the game with google translate to play the code to fix the game i can't find you can show me where i can find it and read the game myself or show me how i get ahead hang on to the committee

Unbenannt.jpg

Peccable

Dec 18, 2018
Cannot trigger the last quest in joining the cheerleaders team. I talk to the girl in charge, she says she will set everything up, but when I go to the dressing room nothing happens. I wait till everyone is out, I skip time... Am I missing something?

alyath

May 31, 2020
Cannot trigger the last quest in joining the cheerleaders team. I talk to the girl in charge, she says she will set everything up, but when I go to the dressing room nothing happens. I wait till everyone is out, I skip time... Am I missing something?
take a shower

alyath

May 31, 2020
I'm sorry the game with google translate to play the code to fix the game i can't find you can show me where i can find it and read the game myself or show me how i get ahead hang on to the committee
Maybe if you say witch Leanguage is yours you can talk with someone who is native to this.

123letsgo

Aug 22, 2019
can you change your stats with glamour edit again ?

i can not load the saves of 0.28.

or again with cheat engine and looking for the double value ?

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
sauna-events_30-lisa-06a.png
Asymmetric trolling.
"Would you like to see Lisa in the Sauna without a towel with Max in the new update?"
1. Yes
2. No
3.everything suits Me.
According to the results of the survey, a decision was made - Katya will continue to engage in prostitution with Max, but already in the Sauna

And if so
sauna-events_30-lisa-06b.png
Repeat the survey "Would you like to see Lisa in the Sauna without a towel with max in the new update?"
1. Yes
2. No
3.everything suits Me.
According to the results of the survey, a decision was made - Katya will continue to engage in prostitution not only with Max but also with Petya in the Sauna

And if so
sauna-events_30-lisa-06c.png
Repeat the survey "Would you like to see Lisa in the sauna with Max in the new update?"
1. Yes
2. No
3.everything suits Me.
According to the results of the survey, a decision was made - Katya and Anna have sex with Max in the Sauna

Last edited:
Reactions: eddieedison
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes