Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Yeah, I don't get this game, I've tried playing it like a dozen times and I just don't get it. Wish I did cause seeing big brother and its content, I can imagine this one is great but I just can't get anywhere, I'm terrible at this game. First three days were filled with No, sorry and No, nothing. Put an objective tab or something.
There's the in-game hint section.
Glamour has issues with content right now - and the actual storylines have been sidelined for no adequate reason for some time now. It's also pretty grindy so it's normal to get nothing in the first three days.
Glamour could be great but it needs to have more story injection.

So... You assume you're terrible because you couldn't unlock any scenes in the first three days?
I generally whizz through a couple of weeks while the current story sets itself up.

Reactions: afterlights

konradmm

Jun 18, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

after that quest, no matter what lesson, Karen always gives same cutscene, over and over again. Is this bug or just end of story for Sophie?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Yeah, I don't get this game, I've tried playing it like a dozen times and I just don't get it. Wish I did cause seeing big brother and its content, I can imagine this one is great but I just can't get anywhere, I'm terrible at this game. First three days were filled with No, sorry and No, nothing. Put an objective tab or something.
Things really start from Monday but there are task you can start/do before then.

Reactions: NewMan2098

NewMan2098

Apr 2, 2019
There's the in-game hint section.
Glamour has issues with content right now - and the actual storylines have been sidelined for no adequate reason for some time now. It's also pretty grindy so it's normal to get nothing in the first three days.
Glamour could be great but it needs to have more story injection.

So... You assume you're terrible because you couldn't unlock any scenes in the first three days?
I generally whizz through a couple of weeks while the current story sets itself up.
Well I mean, I assume there'd be content like interactions throughout a day, maybe not rewarding scenes or anthing but something to tell you whats next, or hint at what you should do next. Wheres the hint section?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Well I mean, I assume there'd be content like interactions throughout a day, maybe not rewarding scenes or anthing but something to tell you whats next, or hint at what you should do next. Wheres the hint section?
Check your Journal often, As you play and get new quest they will appear in your Journal,
also what others say to you can give you a hint

Reactions: NewMan2098

Okar

Aug 30, 2017
how to trigger the shower for cheerleader quest ?, "final trial" , I'm in 0.28 version, and ask Angela for the trail before classes, but the quest doesn't start. I've tried 4 times and nothing append. Also I'm using the fsck's fix pack. I've read the walktrough of course, I think there is a bug.
shower quest.jpg

Last edited:

alyath

May 31, 2020
@
what can I do to get there
Read the FAQ and use the walkthrough.

how to trigger the shower for cheerleader quest ?, "final trial" , I'm in 0.28 version, and ask Angela for the trail before classes, but the quest doesn't start. I've tried 4 times and nothing append. Also I'm using the fsck's fix pack.
Read the FAQ and use the walkthrough.

does anyone know when 0.29 comes out?
Read the FAQ

Reactions: Alley_Cat and fsck

eddieedison

Jul 9, 2017
are there known bugs/ issues with getting paid for the maid job at the hotel? i think i have 20 straight days working, never skipping a day...i still don't get any money apart from the occasional 5 dollars for panties...

alyath

May 31, 2020
are there known bugs/ issues with getting paid for the maid job at the hotel? i think i have 20 straight days working, never skipping a day...i still don't get any money apart from the occasional 5 dollars for panties...
Just speak to Monica and say you want your Salary.

Reactions: eddieedison

alyath

May 31, 2020
I heard it doesn't go on
In the FAQ fsck has checked the Last sentences of the Quest in both Paths. So you can absolutly be sure if you reach the End. And there is even a Guide how you can read the code of the Game by yourself.
So you can check for yourself

keago2020

Jun 26, 2020
In the FAQ fsck has checked the Last sentences of the Quest in both Paths. So you can absolutly be sure if you reach the End. And there is even a Guide how you can read the code of the Game by yourself.
So you can check for yourself
I don't find what I need to get ahead so someone can send the codes

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes