fsck

Aug 3, 2017
Hope this is ok
Hey, tried running your saves on my machine.

You had already completed all selfies in your save, and I didn't feel like grinding from an earlier save to test that :p
But, I didn't see any missing images for Julia in the Fitness club, so I'm guessing I wouldn't have missing images in the other scenarios you mentioned either.

Not sure why you're getting missing images. Sorry :(

Maybe your files are corrupted? Try re-downloading Glamour-0.28. Can't think of anything else :(

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

You had already completed all selfies in your save, and I didn't feel like grinding from an earlier save to test that :p
But, I didn't see any missing images for Julia in the Fitness club, so I'm guessing I wouldn't have missing images in the other scenarios you mentioned either.

Maybe your files are corrupted? Try re-downloading Glamour-0.28. Can't think of anything else :(
Thanks for your help, I was afraid of that.

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
This still sucks big time, still stuck with the same shit as i was in 0.27 special chemistry shit quest...
Which of course blocks all the others. Anybody has a hint what "quest-drugs-step-4b" means??
And Nick does not bother at night anymore but there isnt anything else happening with him and i still cannot take the fucking pill when going to sleep (pardon the language but this just sucks)

View attachment 752247 View attachment 752248 View attachment 752249

Oh and the Computer, learning communication, cant open the first lesson cause she cant learn anything new, which of course again blocks the others...

View attachment 752255

This is so frustrating when you cant advance on an otherwise goof game for no reason...:mad:
What does your Nick quest says? The Nick quest essentially replaces the old progress quest, which you needed to complete in order to be able to take the pill and advance in the special chemistry quest. So complete the Nick quest and you'll unlock progression.

Reactions: LantisGT

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
fsck Microtom
Thanks for your help, still trying the Nick quest as well. In 0.27 he did wake Kate every night by going to the fridge, in 0.28 he does not anymore but there is nothing else. Spyed a million times and Julia does not say anything useful either.
Screenshot (505).png
So i´m really out of ideas here... :confused:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fsck

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
fsck Microtom
Thanks for your help, still trying the Nick quest as well. In 0.27 he did wake Kate every night by going to the fridge, in 0.28 he does not anymore but there is nothing else. Spyed a million times and Julia does not say anything useful either.
View attachment 752485
So i´m really out of ideas here... :confused:
You're at the step of the Nick quest that replaces the progress quest almost entirely. So you have a whole bunch of things to do that aren't mentioned in the text of the quest.

The walkthrough says what you have to do.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You have to do all those things in order.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

I think I know what happen.
I had 0.27(offline) and let it update itself to 0.28.
as per your advice I deleted it and installed a "Fresh" 0.28 download. (NB you will need pre-fixed copy of "leveldb")
Removed leveldb and replaced it with the pre-fixed copy,
Then I applied your fix.
That seems to have done it.
Now I can see Sophie feeling Kate under the desk

alyath

May 31, 2020

I am right before that currently at Cheerleader Photos. As soon as I am about to get it I send you my SaveFile if you want to test it.

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
I am right before that currently at Cheerleader Photos. As soon as I am about to get it I send you my SaveFile if you want to test it.

No need. He already solved the issue :)
I think I know what happen.
I had 0.27(offline) and let it update itself to 0.28.
as per your advice I deleted it and installed a "Fresh" 0.28 download. (NB you will need pre-fixed copy of "leveldb")
Removed leveldb and replaced it with the pre-fixed copy,
Then I applied your fix.
That seems to have done it.
Now I can see Sophie feeling Kate under the desk

sasgril

Mar 14, 2018
I had to start from the beginning because I lost my saves. It was going well until I got to the candy quest. I need to eavesdrop on Nickolas, but don't have that option. I have tried before school, after school, between classes and during classes. the only option i ever get is to knock.

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
I had to start from the beginning because I lost my saves. It was going well until I got to the candy quest. I need to eavesdrop on Nickolas, but don't have that option. I have tried before school, after school, between classes and during classes. the only option i ever get is to knock.
If you need to eavesdrop in the corridor, just go to the corridor and wait until the scene triggers. If you need to eavesdrop at his office, just click the skip lessons button in the morning and then go to his office.

alyath

May 31, 2020
And again I want to remeber the SPOILER Button.
Be a nice Guy and don´t Spoiler the other Users. We have this very Nice Function. So we should use it.!

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes