Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Interesting. It would be just like playing Kate, having to get your arousal up instead of always being hard.
I like that idea.
Lots of peeking that way.
Imagine:
New Kate event: peek on the girls while they get changed. XD
Max would use the cams for peeking as well as for the cam site.

summerjo

May 9, 2017
Imagine:
New Kate event: peek on the girls while they get changed. XD
Max would use the cams for peeking as well as for the cam site.
After the convo that Ann had with Kate bout 'helping' Max, I could see that eventually leading to Kate and Max and one of the other girls of the house.

alyath

May 31, 2020
Hi alyath
I've never got that 'caught by Ann' special scene.
Did you have to do something specific to trigger it, or is it one of DS's usual grinds with a low probability random chance?
I don´t know what to do. It just appeared. But it was in Version 0.27. But it seems that is a random encounter with low priority.

Reactions: Gneas

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
DS is doing a comment based content "Poll" its $40 tier if you have ideas send them to me and I will add them to it.

Now that we've changed our release schedule so all of our Patrons get the game on the same day, we want to give you more creative control as appreciation for your support. And today we want to try out a new way to get your opinions.
Usually we make a poll where you vote between several options we are planning to do in the near future. But this time we've decided to go another way around.
We want you to write your ideas in the comments and we will think about ways to put them up for a vote next month. We might have to make multiple polls, but the more the merrier, right?
So, go wild. Specific content or a storyline, a new character, whatever it is you want to see in the game, write it down in the comments for our consideration. That being said, we're not going to add something we don't want to see in the game, so there's no point asking for m/m or futanari, for example. And of course, keep in mind that your ideas can't be against the Patreon rules.
Hi, any new interesting comments to come out of this poll? Also, is it possible to figure out which comments are most popular -- how many likes/replies they're getting? Just curious.. :)

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
So currently V0.28.
When I press wardrobe.
My screen turns black.

Any one knows how to fix this?
I added an unofficial bugfix here

In future, please check the FAQ first. It's listed in the OP under Extras. Most questions have already been answered there.

Reactions: Naxos

chriskris

Jul 18, 2017
I added an unofficial bugfix here

In future, please check the FAQ first. It's listed in the OP under Extras. Most questions have already been answered there.
I tried yours.
But I still get a black screen.

Used the noncheat one.
And tried the cheated one.
1595962130042.png

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes