alyath

May 31, 2020
Great idea.
I am doing that as well, and also working on the dancing skills.
But with flirting, it is only successful flirting that gives points?
Most times I flirt with Andrew. And no, Points are given for the try not for success as far as I see. You can even Flirt with sophie or Alice, and to get her Affections back invite them to Café.
And be aware of that Striplessons are capped at 30.

summerjo

May 9, 2017
Most times I flirt with Andrew. And no, Points are given for the try not for success as far as I see. You can even Flirt with sophie or Alice, and to get her Affections back invite them to Café.
And be aware of that Striplessons are capped at 30.
I got my strip up to 65
On my flirting, I just flirted with Alice at school. It said I shouldn't have done that, and my flirting went down.

alyath

May 31, 2020
I got my strip up to 65
On my flirting, I just flirted with Alice at school. It said I shouldn't have done that, and my flirting went down.
Mine is capped at 30. Maybe I win all Lessons during Poker. Will try. And with Alice I have never flirted. With Sophie it went up but she looses affection. Hmmm I must check this. Thnx, i will figure it out.
Edit: tested it, and yes it was cause I won all Lessons with Poker. Now I got 35 after I "buy" a Lesson.
Edit: Tested flirting with Sophie, got 3 Points and her affection went down

summerjo

May 9, 2017
Mine is capped at 30. Maybe I win all Lessons during Poker. Will try. And with Alice I have never flirted. With Sophie it went up but she looses affection. Hmmm I must check this. Thnx, i will figure it out.
Edit: tested it, and yes it was cause I won all Lessons with Poker. Now I got 35 after I "buy" a Lesson.
I will try with just Andrew and see if it goes up

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
so the 2 quests started in v0-28 content. cant be finished.. wow not alot of content at all then. does max path have any Content in v0-28

summerjo

May 9, 2017
I've checked, best bet is to flirt with the guys.

One thing that really confuses me is my lewdness is 4 and interest in women is 9, even after all I've done with women.

alyath

May 31, 2020
These do not change at all. But my lewdness is 34. Hmm maybe by Quest. But the interest doesn´t change. Like PE and Fitness.
How much is your Open-mindedness skill? Mine is 603

summerjo

May 9, 2017
These do not change at all. But my lewdness is 34. Hmm maybe by Quest. But the interest doesn´t change. Like PE and Fitness.
How much is your Open-mindedness skill? Mine is 603
Mine is 610.
I also turned down being submissive at home.

alyath

May 31, 2020
So this skill changed over time. And yes I try to get Kate Dominant. So I will turn them down too.

summerjo

May 9, 2017
So this skill changed over time. And yes I try to get Kate Dominant. So I will turn them down too.
And now that all the punishments are done in the class or principals office, I can't get punishments at home, so I am curious what scenes I missed by being submissive at home.

alyath

May 31, 2020
guys , please upload save 0.27 , tnx
Already done for Kate, see my Signature. And 0.28 Saves work for 0.27 too, just put them in 0.27 Save location. And you must be more specific. Kate or Max save or both. And be aware that Glamour has no Replay or Gallery so all missed Scenes you can´t look at.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Silver's thrown a couple more polls.
A $10 one for Olivia, a $20 about Assets and a $40 one just called "A poll".
Would a kind souls be about to show us what's being voted on this time?
I am a patron but my patronage doesn't cover any of those.

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
fsck have you played Max Route too? Or should we expect Bugreports in this Route like in Kate?
Cause I will skip Max until 0.29.
I haven't played the Max route in 0.28. But this was a Kate update, and Max route will probably be the same as it was in 0.27.

Reactions: alyath

summerjo

May 9, 2017
I haven't played the Max route in 0.28. But this was a Kate update, and Max route will probably be the same as it was in 0.27.
I just messed around on Max, I have everything done.
Nothing new.
Except I went to the bathroom and the "remove uniform" button was there. HAhahaha

Reactions: alyath

alyath

May 31, 2020
Silver's thrown a couple more polls.
A $10 one for Olivia, a $20 about Assets and a $40 one just called "A poll".
Would a kind souls be about to show us what's being voted on this time?
I am a patron but my patronage doesn't cover any of those.
Same goes for me.
I think we have to hope and wait until Ayrik Eyronphist has the time to share the Knowledge.

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
I think I remember that being a problem even as far back as 0.20 :unsure:

Try this: With Sophie Flirt with her and only use the "Leaving Effectively" option and not the other two. Her "Romantic Interest" should then go up.

Inviting to a cafe will increase "Romantic Interest" even with girls you can't flirt with like Ruby, Jane, etc.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes