Angel332

Apr 21, 2018
can please anybody help me ?
how can i unlock the new content with max/kate, i only have the "Big Brother" quest and i cant contuine it.??

Reactions: zadrot12345

MinkoSvk

Sep 1, 2020
I also used the bugfix on 0.28, for 0.29 I downloaded a "Fresh" Offline copy but have not applied the bugfix
Well i applied bugfix into my 0.28 version but i can only inivte Sophie to a cofe i don't have any talk options

Galin

May 5, 2017
I have this in my journal. I need to get an event with Katya Yulia and Max. How can I get it? screenshots added ...
I need a help
Screenshot 1: Play the Maid events with Kate again and again until you get the Invitation to Massage Palour
Screenshot 2: Will come in V0.29 Part 2

olololo1234

May 11, 2019
Screenshot 1: Play the Maid events with Kate again and again until you get the Invitation to Massage Palour
Screenshot 2: Will come in V0.29 Part 2
So Kate at home like in screenshot 1 is in v0.29 part1? How can I trigger it. I already had sex with kate in the massage palour.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Not now. But it will, since it was in the original game.
Actually, it does; in the form of Kate and Julia scenes, of which there are a few.
Also, on the Max side of things; getting a HJ or a BJ from your mom / sister are also forms of incest.

olololo1234

May 11, 2019
Actually, it does; in the form of Kate and Julia scenes, of which there are a few.
Also, on the Max side of things; getting a HJ or a BJ from your mom / sister are also forms of incest.
Oh you are right. Sorry for the wrong info.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Well i applied bugfix into my 0.28 version but i can only inivte Sophie to a cofe i don't have any talk options
Was your copy of 0.28(offline) a "Fresh"download. (if not you may be missing images for the "Sophie" quest)
Have you changed all the punishments ?, Have you sunbathe nude in the backyard when Julia was NOT home?
And have you exchanged selfies with Julia?

MinkoSvk

Sep 1, 2020
Was your copy of 0.28(offline) a "Fresh"download. (if not you may be missing images for the "Sophie" quest)
Have you changed all the punishments ?, Have you sunbathe nude in the backyard when Julia was NOT home?
And have you exchanged selfies with Julia?
No it wasn't fresh download i've used 0.28 bugfix on 0.29 and yes to all other things . And walkthrough says : : Attend class and chat with Sophie.

Last edited:

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
No it isn't. Not yet anyway ;)
All joking aside, there'll be a compressed version whenever somebody cares enough to make one.
Next time, please try full sentences. Single word posts like that are actually pretty rude and make you sound like you're more entitled to a compressed version than literally everybody else that's ever asked for one.
FFS, if there isn't one yet just wait. People gunking the thread with "Compressed???" posts are the most likely reason more people aren't offering it.
Do you have HDD space problems or are you metered? For the time being, the archive is less than 4GB. Pretty light by today's standards.
why does it so long to play the non compressed version? i've been waiting for so long to start playing because of very long loading.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes