bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
So reading the comments, this thread needs some updates. one being the incest tag, and how to implement it (mappingxml thingy), two being title change to Glamour/Big Brother. since BB is now the male route in this.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
So reading the comments, this thread needs some updates. one being the incest tag, and how to implement it (mappingxml thingy), two being title change to Glamour/Big Brother. since BB is now the male route in this.
Incest mapping can be found in the FAQ. Everything else you have to report the post, select "other" fill out what you want changed in the box, repeat until mods change it. good luck

Reactions: bobdillan

thekom

Sep 26, 2017
im stocked in Alice’s Project- alice and ann never being together and talk, what should i do!

derive

May 2, 2018
I'm at the point where I have a massage and I can choose the options. Is this the end of the update?

Invader Zim

Oct 22, 2017
I decided to give this game yet another try. When playing as Kate I cannot travel to places from the city map. I can select the other place, but there's no button to go there (walking or taxi) in the lower right corner.

nim

May 6, 2017
I decided to give this game yet another try. When playing as Kate I cannot travel to places from the city map. I can select the other place, but there's no button to go there (walking or taxi) in the lower right corner.
The version you are using was from a Max update. The travel button for Kate was missed until the next update. You can play the Max character.

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
Try resizing the window. Or use my bugfix. It's linked to in the FAQ.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes