ppgorAi

Jul 25, 2020
Content polls are important, but they do not answer the most important question: how to motivate game authors to create more content within a reasonable time frame. Glamor has been developing for 2.5 years, DS has its own rhythm of work, the number of patrons remains stable and there is no point in changing something from the developers to create more content.

I propose to conduct a survey about the subscription to Patreon. The point of the survey is to ask the developers if they are willing to spend more time developing Glamor if more subscribers appear or if subscribers sign up for a more expensive subscription. I also propose to some of the subscribers for $ 20-40 to offer DS to conduct this survey publicly on patreon. For example Ayrik Eyronphist could do it.

Questions:
1. I sometimes subscribe for $ 5-10, and I'm ready to pay when a big update comes out
2. I am a 5 $ subscriber and am not ready to spend more
3. I am a $ 5 subscriber and am willing to spend more for a larger update
4. I am a 10 $ subscriber and am not ready to spend more
5. I am a 10 $ subscriber and am willing to spend more for a larger update
6. I am a 20 $ subscriber and am not ready to spend more
7. I am a $ 20 subscriber and am willing to spend more for a larger update
8. I am an old pirate and do not know the words of the license agreement (this question is only for this forum)

Based on the survey results, it will be possible to find out if subscribers and developers can build a dialogue in this way.

summerjo

May 9, 2017
Content polls are important, but they do not answer the most important question: how to motivate game authors to create more content within a reasonable time frame. Glamor has been developing for 2.5 years, DS has its own rhythm of work, the number of patrons remains stable and there is no point in changing something from the developers to create more content.

I propose to conduct a survey about the subscription to Patreon. The point of the survey is to ask the developers if they are willing to spend more time developing Glamor if more subscribers appear or if subscribers sign up for a more expensive subscription. I also propose to some of the subscribers for $ 20-40 to offer DS to conduct this survey publicly on patreon. For example Ayrik Eyronphist could do it.

Questions:
1. I sometimes subscribe for $ 5-10, and I'm ready to pay when a big update comes out
8. I am an old pirate and do not know the words of the license agreement (this question is only for this forum)

Based on the survey results, it will be possible to find out if subscribers and developers can build a dialogue in this way.
I am a $5 subscriber. I can't afford anymore after being laid off for about 3 months and only working part time now.
If I could, I would probably go higher.

Reactions: Dragon59

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017

Questions:

DS doesn't really communicate with the community especially if it touches a topic that is inconvenient for him. He took a couple of months to answer one guys question after he copy and pasted it on every post DS made.

• Wow
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: alyath and fsck

ppgorAi

Jul 25, 2020
DS doesn't really communicate with the community especially if it touches a topic that is inconvenient for him. He took a couple of months to answer one guys question after he copy and pasted it on every post DS made.
I 've also noticed that DS ignores some "interesting" questions. But now he said that he will communicate more with the community and conducts a lot of surveys. My suggestion may be too provocative for DS but who knows what might come out of it.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
The idea of #11 is interesting. Kira and Julia conspiring.
#61 I think is a must.
yeah #11 is one of my personal ones so is 1 (body jewelry), 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, and I contributed to 58, 59, and 61. 58 was an idea from Pervie-Dan that I botched a couple of times but he liked my botches so we added them to it. 59 I couldn't find who I discussed this one with but it is either someone else's idea I added to or they inspired the idea in me. 61 was a joint effort between you (summerjo), Squark, and myself. If anyone is actually interested I can try and go through all the options and who's ideas from f95 they were.

Last edited:

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
I 've also noticed that DS ignores some "interesting" questions. But now he said that he will communicate more with the community and conducts a lot of surveys. My suggestion may be too provocative for DS but who knows what might come out of it.
I don't recall that post, but hopefully he does interact with the community more. Personally I think that would be a big help to him gaining and maintaining more patrons if he did. For now I think we should see how he does, if he actually gets more involved with the community or if he goes back to his old ways. Granted I don't think its even him running his patreon right now but one of his employees.

MinkoSvk

Sep 1, 2020
Guys i need help. I need to trigger alice's and anna's talk to continue, but i can't have them in same room except pool and shower and there i can't listen them. I passed 3 weeks already.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Guys i need help. I need to trigger alice's and anna's talk to continue, but i can't have them in same room except pool and shower and there i can't listen them. I passed 3 weeks already.
I just went to Alice's room when Alice was in it , then Ann came to talk to her.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018

Questions:

I'm not a subscriber, but would have considered it if was getting Glamour only updates.

When the Big Brother updates started, any chance of me supporting died. I'm losing interest in this game more and more each week. I used to read every post and check this thread daily, now I pretty much only check it after a new update for Kate. Now I see DS can't even get an update out on time and is splitting it into more smaller updates.

I don't want to start the debate between the two, just sharing my frustation. Honestly I feel like the game I discovered nearly 2 years ago and fell in love with is being slowly killed a little more each month and becoming something else completely.

But I'm happy for those who are still enjoying it.

den_saga

Dec 31, 2017
Ok i found a way to get money without cheatengine(which doesn't seem to work anymore), and even though it's a bit complicated, it works. So for anyone patient enough to try it, here it is:

MONEY CHEAT v0.29
1. Open your game
2. click shift+ctrl+I to open the console
3. Press on the application tab on the top(if you can't see it drag the window to the left until u do)
4. Click on options->load game-> and find the save you want to add the money to.
5. Check on the days played of the save. You will need that to find the correct save in the console. Remember it.
6. Now click on the list under the application tab and go through the saves(they should be titled save:max:1598873544:16 etc). On the bottom window of the tab it should have the details of the save, for example:
  1. lang: "en"
  2. state: "location"
  3. onLocationPassMinutes: 0
  4. onLocationSetClothes: null
  5. day: 103 <---------------------- That's how you'll find your save
  6. hour: 8
  7. minute: 47
7. The save that corresponds to the days played on the load game is the one you want.
8. Double Click on the value tab next to the save title (it should say {"lang":"en","state":"location","onLocationPassMinutes":0, etc) it should have everything selected(blue).
If it doesn't, click ctrl+a(select all) and ctrl+c(copy).
9. Open a new text document on your desktop, and paste the code you just copied. (Don't close the game, just alt+tab).
10. On around page 5 of the code, there should be a line that says "max-profile-info-1". You can find it faster with ctrl+f (paste the line, and find).
11. On the left of the line, it should say money":215,"energy":7060,"hunger":7060,"arousal":5536,"profileInfo" etc.
Change the money value to whatever you want(make sure it corresponds to the amount you have in game first).
12. Now copy the whole code from the document(ctrl+a and ctrl+c).
13. Go back to the console window of the game(alt-tab) and paste(ctrl+v) the code to the value tab next to the save.(make sure you have everything selected in the tab first)
14. Press shift+ctrl+i again to close the console, and load the save.
15. Profit.

I'm attaching 2 pics as helping guides as well..

Good Luck!
TYVM for this info

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

We're trying to keep you updated on our progress, so today we're going to tell you what we've already done for 0.29 Part 2 and what we're still working on.
So, here's what we've already done.
Once Max goes through all events in 0.29 Part 1, Kate starts visiting the villa. At any time of the day. She can come early in the morning, during the day, in the evening or even very late almost at night. In the future, Max will have the option to ask Kate to "work" with him for his show in the mornings. Because of that, Max will need to have up to $200 in order to pay Kate for her services. We won't be implementing these events in 0.29, but Kate already requires Max to have at least $200 for Kate to visit in the mornings even though they won't be able to do anything yet. She can still visit any other time even if Max is completely broke.
Kate can now visit the villa, take a swim in the pool, tan, shower, watch TV, have breakfast and dinner, stay overnight in Alice's room and more. The mechanics are done, and so are the sprites for all these.
So now we're working on the new events for 0.29 Part 2. Tomorrow we'll start translating them in English and hopefully we'll finish up 0.29 fairly soon.
The programmer keeps working on the Android offline version and cloud saves in the offline versions. We'll try to release them alongside with 0.29 Part 2.
Are we going to see Kate able to do more at the Villa in her path as well? The Villa can be zombie land. Wandering around looking for things to do, people to talk to. Especially when watching TV. It looks like the MC is posing with two Ronald McDonald statues for all they can interact with them.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I am a $5 subscriber. I can't afford anymore after being laid off for about 3 months and only working part time now.
If I could, I would probably go higher.
I was at a higher level for a while, but had to cut back as money became scarce.

MinkoSvk

Sep 1, 2020
I just went to Alice's room when Alice was in it , then Ann came to talk to her.
Thx for help my problem was that i have 0,28 because of bug fix . Also can i ask you about bug fixes on 0.29 becasue with Kate path i didn't get last Sophie quest

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Thx for help my problem was that i have 0,28 because of bug fix . Also can i ask you about bug fixes on 0.29 becasue with Kate path i didn't get last Sophie quest
I also used the bugfix on 0.28, for 0.29 I downloaded a "Fresh" Offline copy but have not applied the bugfix

Reactions: MinkoSvk
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes