evildead

Feb 11, 2018
where do i go to get my save from v0-28-offline and to put it into v0-29-offline.....thank you

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
where do i go to get my save from v0-28-offline and to put it into v0-29-offline.....thank you
You do not need too, they are stored in the same place.
C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\glamour-updater\Local Storage\ ("leveldb")

Reactions: evildead

inc0gnit0

Jun 25, 2020
Hey guys, do any of you have the two locked Patreon posts? These are the ones I'm talking about:
1 - - You are our biggest supporters and we really appreciate it. We're thinking about extra bonuses, but right now, your biggest superpower is in...
2 - - Poll

I'd appreciate if any of you patrons could post it here, thanks.

Reactions: JasonJemodah

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Ok i downloaded latest version, i got to the part where i need to get massages for her training, i been to her like 20 times but story wont progress after that, how do we trigger the next step?
Unless the licked images from max joining them for show are from part2?
Wondering that Myself.

Woppy

Sep 2, 2017
No it isn't. Not yet anyway ;)
All joking aside, there'll be a compressed version whenever somebody cares enough to make one.
Next time, please try full sentences. Single word posts like that are actually pretty rude and make you sound like you're more entitled to a compressed version than literally everybody else that's ever asked for one.
FFS, if there isn't one yet just wait. People gunking the thread with "Compressed???" posts are the most likely reason more people aren't offering it.
Do you have HDD space problems or are you metered? For the time being, the archive is less than 4GB. Pretty light by today's standards.
i know. for more of us the "compressed" is more work for nothing... but think at who lives in zone with no high speed connection.... u play download, and the normal version take 2 hours or more, with compressed 20/30 miutes

Reactions: AfnanNaif

Levi Sasuke

May 25, 2018
No it isn't. Not yet anyway ;)
All joking aside, there'll be a compressed version whenever somebody cares enough to make one.
Next time, please try full sentences. Single word posts like that are actually pretty rude and make you sound like you're more entitled to a compressed version than literally everybody else that's ever asked for one.
FFS, if there isn't one yet just wait. People gunking the thread with "Compressed???" posts are the most likely reason more people aren't offering it.
Do you have HDD space problems or are you metered? For the time being, the archive is less than 4GB. Pretty light by today's standards.
Sorry brother....i m bad in english. So, i use few words. Not trying to be offensive.‍♂

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Sorry brother....i m bad in english. So, i use few words. Not trying to be offensive.‍♂
Nah man. It's actually okay, it just rubs me up the wrong way and I was tired as well. Not a good mix. I'm like a cat that way.
It really is just down to me seeing people asking for a compressed version on the same day of the official release.

ikki79

Aug 17, 2017
When max is looking at the cams i see only the rooms image, missing image of kate
Anyone have this issue?
How to solve?
I already tried to download again the game but still having that error

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Hey guys, do any of you have the two locked Patreon posts? These are the ones I'm talking about:
1 - - You are our biggest supporters and we really appreciate it. We're thinking about extra bonuses, but right now, your biggest superpower is in...
2 - - Poll

I'd appreciate if any of you patrons could post it here, thanks.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017

If you've played 0.29 Part 1, you've noticed some things went a bit different from the Kate storyline. None of them were big (one of the biggest ones was Kate not throwing away the camera she's found), but there were some small things here and there.
In 0.29 Part 2, however, there's a pretty big distinction between the playthroughs. In Max's timeline, Julia has broken up with Nick soon after he brought the toys in the basement. We got Nick out of the way for players who want Max to have relationships with Kate and Julia.
And now that we've done that, we think maybe we should have asked your opinion first :)
So, do you think some differences between the timelines could be a nice surprise to keep you on your toes, or would you rather have things to stay the same as much as possible? Technically, Julia and Nick broke up before Max even met Kate, so he couldn't possibly affect their relationship in any way. But removing Nick does make things easier for Max.
We don't plan on having any major differences in the main storyline, all differences will be minor and relatively insignificant. If we ever decide to make a major difference, we're going to learn from today and make a poll first :)

If you've played 0.29 Part 1, you've noticed some things went a bit different from the Kate storyline. None of them were big (one of the biggest ones was Kate not throwing away the camera she's found), but there were some small things here and there.
In 0.29 Part 2, however, there's a pretty big distinction between the playthroughs. In Max's timeline, Julia has broken up with Nick soon after he brought the toys in the basement. We got Nick out of the way for players who want Max to have relationships with Kate and Julia.
And now that we've done that, we think maybe we should have asked your opinion first :)
So, do you think some differences between the timelines could be a nice surprise to keep you on your toes, or would you rather have things to stay the same as much as possible? Technically, Julia and Nick broke up before Max even met Kate, so he couldn't possibly affect their relationship in any way. But removing Nick does make things easier for Max.
We don't plan on having any major differences in the main storyline, all differences will be minor and relatively insignificant. If we ever decide to make a major difference, we're going to learn from today and make a poll first :)

Timelines should be as close to each other as possible
16%

Variety is the spice of life
84%

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes