Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Super, Prefer Female Heroines the most, glad there is the choice. Only Reason I find Male to female Intriguing is that it is a kinda of comeuppance, being taught a lesson, the hard way Kinda thing. All the while ending up with a Female Protagonist.
cheers.
The closest we're going to get in this regard is Max having a recurring nightmare.
Hmm... Or a special pill made by Zoe once the machine comes in. Most likely (if it happens) it would be a temporary effect -- or something like the Special Chemistry effect on Kate.

russiandobby

Jan 24, 2018
Or if you downloaded your V.0.29,part 1 (offline), you may have an early bugged copy.
If so, please download again as that error has now been fixed by DS
Ok i downloaded latest version, i got to the part where i need to get massages for her training, i been to her like 20 times but story wont progress after that, how do we trigger the next step?
Unless the licked images from max joining them for show are from part2?

TarAlcarin

Mar 21, 2018
Why BB is banned? dont get it
I think this has been answered many times before, but it's been a good, long while since it was discussed so I won't chew you out for not finding the info. I'll try to summarize the backstory as I understand it:

In 2018 Patreon was pressured by its financial partners (Visa et al) to stop offering their services to projects featuring certain sexual predilections, such as incest.
Patreon subsequently performed a crackdown on all (or at least most) of adult game projects featuring such fetishes, forcing them to change their contents or get kicked off the platform.

Some developers chose to skirt around the issue by officially offering a non-fetish version of their story, all the while supplying the banned version via some sort of patch. This is a somewhat risky strategy, since it would still be against Patreons new terms of service, so they are simply banking on not being found out. Dark Silver chose instead to end his work on BB and start up the new Glamour project. There could be several reasons for this decision, such as:
  • BBs story is heavily dependent on the incest setting and it's a hard sell to simply reframe it as "landlady" and "tenants".
  • DS felt that BB wasn't going in the direction he wanted, so this was a good excuse to start anew.
  • DS had wanted to remake the old Glamour game for a while and saw a good opportunity to combine the two stories (BB and old Glamour) into one game.
The truth could be either one, a combination of those, or something else entirely. We really don't know.

Glamour will most likely not be banned like BB in effect was, since it is entirely up to the player to change the character names. This negates the need for an incest patch, thus removing the connection to unwanted content entirely.

TLDR: BB was banned due to incest.

Reactions: afterlights

mr6iness

Apr 25, 2020
Is it possible to cheat the latest version (0.29) with the cheat engine or is there a other possibility to cheat?
thanks for your help

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
Is it possible to cheat the latest version (0.29) with the cheat engine or is there a other possibility to cheat?
thanks for your help
Three options currently:

I made a cheat bugfix here: https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-29-offline-dark-silver.10579/post-4110864

Or, Dllfile made a cheat mod here: https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-29-offline-dark-silver.10579/post-4103643 (He's far more generous with his cheat money values than I am with mine :))

Or, you can edit your savefiles. Read the FAQ for more details on that. You can find a link to the FAQ in the OP. It is also linked to in my sig.

Cheat engine will probably work too, but haven't tried that, so can't say.

Last edited:

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I do not quite understand the new Max storyline.
Max suddenly doesn't know Kate anymore? Even though he already knows her from previous updates and fucked her in the massage parlor! Did I miss something? :unsure:

muschi123

Dec 4, 2017
No, the story just involves both Max and Kate so she had to be introduced again for the players that only want to play his story.

Reactions: Hlextor

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Max suddenly doesn't know Kate anymore? Even though he already knows her from previous updates and fucked her in the massage parlor! Did I miss something? :unsure:
No, the story just involves both Max and Kate so she had to be introduced again for the players that only want to play his story.
It's like when playing as Kate, there's some things that have already happened with Max & Co that we don't see, and playing as Max we see those things, but not the things Kate has already done prior to where the two cross paths.

Reactions: Hlextor

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Please remember that you are really playing TWO games .
In one game you ARE Kate and Max is just a NPC who you meet,
And in the other game you ARE Max and Kate is just a NPC that you meet.
You end up with two different views of the same gameworld that are very close but must be kept separate.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Compressed???
No it isn't. Not yet anyway ;)
All joking aside, there'll be a compressed version whenever somebody cares enough to make one.
Next time, please try full sentences. Single word posts like that are actually pretty rude and make you sound like you're more entitled to a compressed version than literally everybody else that's ever asked for one.
FFS, if there isn't one yet just wait. People gunking the thread with "Compressed???" posts are the most likely reason more people aren't offering it.
Do you have HDD space problems or are you metered? For the time being, the archive is less than 4GB. Pretty light by today's standards.

Reactions: Agungteguh27

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Just started playing the Max route for the first time. Having some issues starting the second erotica session with Lisa. The quest hasn't split into the three sections yet but just instructs me to talk to her after midnight. Unfortunately, there are no dialogue options. Has anyone had similar issues?
Sorry I meant to have answered you already. First of all it sounds like you are trying to use the old BB walkthrough for the reboot since you mentioned the three splitting routes if that is the case the BB walkthrough will not help you in the reboot. The reboot is pretty straightforward. However, to help you more effectively please post a screen shot of you questlog.

MinkoSvk

Sep 1, 2020
Hi guys i have all my quests done and dont know if its end. I can only work naked in Villa. Every advice is weclome. Thx friends

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes