TY4352

Apr 27, 2020
Just started playing the Max route for the first time. Having some issues starting the second erotica session with Lisa. The quest hasn't split into the three sections yet but just instructs me to talk to her after midnight. Unfortunately, there are no dialogue options. Has anyone had similar issues?

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
Running on Linux I used this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/urban-voyeur-v0-7-0-gold-cesar-games.3079/page-33#post-3616154
A little tricky but I guess not more tricky than times I tried with wine.
Only downside is for now I need to be ROOT to have it running, see if I can figure that one out.
If you want to run it on linux without root, this worked for me:

Bash:
# Download and extract Glamour-0.29

# Optionally, apply my bugfix from https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-29-offline-dark-silver.10579/post-4110864

cd Glamour-0.29/resources/
mkdir glamour
asar e app.asar glamour
cd glamour/
ln -s ../../game .
npm install electron@7 electron-is-packaged
./node_modules/electron/dist/electron .

# If images don't load, close and run previous command again :P

# Subsequently, to start the game:

cd Glamour-0.29/resources/glamour/
./node_modules/electron/dist/electron .
You will need to install npm and asar from your distro's package manager.

ismama

Jul 6, 2019
I agree. It has been almost 5 months since BB was banned and he hasn't been able to release a good update ever since. Not only that, his Patreon page seem so unprofessional, full of spam, etc. Imagine how much content he would have had by now if he had created a VN instead of fighting leechers with an online game. The DRM will end up killing his own career rather than the piracy he tries to fight.
Why BB is banned? dont get it

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

We're trying to keep you updated on our progress, so today we're going to tell you what we've already done for 0.29 Part 2 and what we're still working on.
So, here's what we've already done.
Once Max goes through all events in 0.29 Part 1, Kate starts visiting the villa. At any time of the day. She can come early in the morning, during the day, in the evening or even very late almost at night. In the future, Max will have the option to ask Kate to "work" with him for his show in the mornings. Because of that, Max will need to have up to $200 in order to pay Kate for her services. We won't be implementing these events in 0.29, but Kate already requires Max to have at least $200 for Kate to visit in the mornings even though they won't be able to do anything yet. She can still visit any other time even if Max is completely broke.
Kate can now visit the villa, take a swim in the pool, tan, shower, watch TV, have breakfast and dinner, stay overnight in Alice's room and more. The mechanics are done, and so are the sprites for all these.
So now we're working on the new events for 0.29 Part 2. Tomorrow we'll start translating them in English and hopefully we'll finish up 0.29 fairly soon.
The programmer keeps working on the Android offline version and cloud saves in the offline versions. We'll try to release them alongside with 0.29 Part 2.

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
Old saves don't work in 0.29, are you kidding me ?

Is there a changelog ? I only care about BB girls.

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
Old saves don't work in 0.29, are you kidding me ?

Is there a changelog ? I only care about BB girls.
With MC Max, I made a new save from version 0.27. I checked the time I saved the game. I went to:
C: User / Yourusername / Appdata /Roaming / glamour / localstorage / leveldb

I copied my last save (0.27). And pasted in:

C: User / Yourusername / Appdata / Roaming / glamour-updater / localstorage / leveldb

The save worked correctly. (Windows)

V0.29, Max version = Some good scenes with Kate. Apparently nothing new with BB girls.

Reactions: fr34ky and seba0

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Nice wishful thinking.

That being said, I'll give it a go.
Can Male MC Turn Female at some point, perhaps as punishment, so having to deal with being female?. or is there only the choice of Male or Female MC at the start?.
Cheers.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Can Male MC Turn Female at some point, perhaps as punishment, so having to deal with being female?. or is there only the choice of Male or Female MC at the start?.
Cheers.
Honestly I have no idea. I played only the first release of this game and never touched it again.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Cheers.
This isn't a transformation/sissification/gender bender game, so no. Only choosing from the two available MCs.

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
Then you must really be getting a rage-on for Glamour.
I'm not gonna say I'm happy with this update but there are a lot of potential good scenes coming, as soon as they don't stop the developing of the game from one day to the other I'm good.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
This isn't a transformation/sissification/gender bender game, so no. Only choosing from the two available MCs.
Super, Prefer Female Heroines the most, glad there is the choice. Only Reason I find Male to female Intriguing is that it is a kinda of comeuppance, being taught a lesson, the hard way Kinda thing. All the while ending up with a Female Protagonist.
cheers.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Make sure your not blocking the game via firewall or other way and let the game get the updated files.
Or if you downloaded your V.0.29,part 1 (offline), you may have an early bugged copy.
If so, please download again as that error has now been fixed by DS

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes