fsck

Aug 3, 2017
Alright I put on the post and sent him a direct message. So it should be fixed in 3 to 5 years.
Actually fsck DS actually pushed out a silent bugfix and it didn't take 5 years. :LOL:
:unsure: Wow, it seems DS is receptive to direct messages

Here's the changelog for all the bugfixes I did for 0.28:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is, I hope, a complete list of bugs in Kate playthrough all in one place (unless I missed something).

Seeing as he's going to start working on a Kate update after part 2 comes out, maybe you could let him know about all these bugs? If he fixes them, we might actually be treated to a Kate update that isn't completely borked :) whenever it eventually rolls out...

I'm formatting the list in a way it's easy to copy-paste:

Last edited:

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
:unsure: Wow, it seems DS is receptive to direct messages

Here's the changelog for all the bugfixes I did for 0.28:
This is, I hope, a complete list of bugs in Kate playthrough all in one place (unless I missed something).

Seeing as he's going to start working on a Kate update after part 2 comes out, maybe you could let him know about all these bugs? If he fixes them, we might actually be treated to a Kate update that isn't completely borked :) whenever it eventually rolls out...

I'm formatting the list in a way it's easy to copy-paste:
sent it too him we shall see if it gets fixed.

Reactions: fsck

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Pretty obvious you did not get that I was joking with you and you failed to get the joke - zooooom, parted your hair even.
There's something very special about people who praise their own jokes. It's not a flattering approach. It's not a way to earn respect.

Especially when the joke is to make the "teller" look like a fool. In this case, pretending that they didn't understand that someone was talking about when photos that had been shared by the author would appear in the game. Pretty basic concept, and you expected us to all realize you weren't that naive.

D

Deleted member 1691628

Especially when the joke is to make the "teller" look like a fool. In this case, pretending that they didn't understand that someone was talking about when photos that had been shared by the author would appear in the game. Pretty basic concept, and you expected us to all realize you weren't that naive.
Wasn't meant that way at all and further explained to said person what I had meant in a post after as I was not trying to make them look like a fool, only joking with them since I did not realize it was a translation barrier. To add, I apologize if it seemed that way, but I meant no harm.

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
So we can't download this for MAC?
It runs fine on linux, so it should, in theory, run fine on macs too.

Simplest solution would be to run it with wine.

There's a slightly more complicated way to get it running natively using electronjs, but I don't know the steps required to set it up on a mac.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes