Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Because they're practically the same model and with negligible differences, they look more like they're related, than the rest of Alice's actual family, or Kate's sister Julia :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, that scene looks almost one of them is sleeping next to a mirror, with only the poses and hair to differentiate.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
I haven't touched this game in awhile but is the note about blocking the game via firewall still valid with these "offline" versions?

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
I haven't touched this game in awhile but is the note about blocking the game via firewall still valid with these "offline" versions?
Not as far as I know.
I tried to get it removed back in July this is what the mods responded with
I don't know if that's because it does a search for updates on startup or not.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I tried to get it removed back in July this is what the mods responded with
I don't know if that's because it does a search for updates on startup or not.
Well, I suppose it does qualify as an unreported outbound connection.
Lots of developers have this Auto-Updater because "it's nifty and handy" but if people don't want this outbound connection going on behind their back I don't think it's right to force it.
Take for example, Glassix.
All that game does is poke your version number, then pokes the official server for the public and patreon version numbers. It reports those back and displays them in the bottom right corner of the main menu. It leaves updating to the player. If you ask me, this is much less intrusive than an Auto-Updater.

Reactions: Potoum

akghandiak

Jun 20, 2017
i dont know if its just me but i have 0.27 version in the same directory but the .29 version doesnt detect the saves. On top of that all the images are missing . Help?

akghandiak

Jun 20, 2017
i dont know if its just me but i have 0.27 version in the same directory but the .29 version doesnt detect the saves. On top of that all the images are missing . Help?
ok looks like you haave to disable the firewall to see the images..but what about the previous saves???

guaaak

May 28, 2017
alice isnt coming to smoke
hint said that shes gonna come to the pool at 13 and she keeps to stay in her room
not i have 2 main story(big brother, mentor), and 2sides (smoking, big problem)
any help????

D

Deleted member 1691628

Not really, only reason to block is when use a custom file to prevent the game from self updating and replacing the modified file (ex. Cheats)

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes