Okar

Aug 30, 2017
Hi, sorry for be repetitious, but I'll like a lot if someone can post a compressed version of the game. The problem is that I only have a metered internet connection and 3 or 4 Gb are a lot. Thanks in advance if this happend.

f95poke

Apr 21, 2017
I still have the bug from 0.28 where I keep triggering 'Veronica scolding me for talking in class' even though it's a past event and Veronica is not in the room.

Clicking on wardrobe in living room gives the game a black screen and I can't do anything.

Also, I don't see any quest progression. What was added in 0.29/0.29.2?

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
reinstalled system lost save, share save for 29.1 please
sorry you cannot share save files for this game. Dev made it so for no reason.
If your save file is fucked, you can only restart the game from the start, or reload at an earlier save of yours that might not be fucked yet.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
What's the fetish with this dev and peeking? Peeking in girls room, peeking in shower, peeking here, peeking there! It's been two years I have been been keeping track of changelog hoping to see Max finally stop peeking and start pecking! How is it a revamp if it takes longer for the revamp for the same contents than the original game. Multiple protags always mess up my chi.
\.\.\.Initiate self calming meditation./././

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
Some good news from 0.29 part 2. It looks like DS actually fixed a couple of bugs :)

Characters are facing the correct direction during dialogs now. And icons in Kate's wardrobe no longer have the white squares around them :D

Other bugs still remain unfortunately, but it's a step in the right direction. The remaining bugs only affect the Kate playthrough as far as I can tell. The only bug that might affect your Max playthrough is probably with the icons on the Map not being anchored correctly. But that's easily resolved by resizing the window. I don't think a bugfix is really required for this update as long as you're playing Max.

That being said, if you do notice any new bugs, let me know and I will try and fix it.

If you're playing as Kate, I would still recommend using my bugfixes for 0.28 client.

I might release a cheat bugfix a little later, but I'm pretty sure Dllfile will beat me to it :)
--EDIT: Looks like he did beat me to it: https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-29-offline-dark-silver.10579/post-4103643

D

Deleted member 1691628

I might release a cheat bugfix a little later, but I'm pretty sure Dllfile will beat me to it :) EDIT; Looks like he did beat me to it: https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-29-offline-dark-silver.10579/post-4103643
Already updated earlier.. :), wanted to ask you rather than step on toes.. can I use your bugfix to apply my cheats to? If not it is cool, I did not want to copy what you have been doing but also am not trying to steal your work.. at any rate, keep up the good work m8!

Reactions: fsck

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
Already updated earlier.. :), wanted to ask you rather than step on toes.. can I use your bugfix to apply my cheats to? If not it is cool, I did not want to copy what you have been doing but also am not trying to steal your work.. at any rate, keep up the good work m8!
Sure, have at it :)

No need to ask for my permission. Although, I haven't released any bugfix for part 2 yet.

D

Deleted member 1691628

Sure, have at it :)

You don't need my permission. Although, I haven't released any bugfix for part 2 yet.
Thanks, and I prefer to ask man, its just polite. Say no, I won't touch it.. but thanks! I am in no rush, most likely wont update it for a while after you release yours anyhow, this game is fine without cheats - I just provide them for the hell of it lol :)

Reactions: fsck

Striggen

Apr 12, 2017
I might be completly missing something here, but I can't seem to start the Smoking quest.

I've heard about how Alice smokes, I've been at the pool at 13:00 with no one else in the house but she's just staying in her room. Thoughts?

D

Deleted member 1691628

I might be completly missing something here, but I can't seem to start the Smoking quest.

I've heard about how Alice smokes, I've been at the pool at 13:00 with no one else in the house but she's just staying in her room. Thoughts?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just keep in mind - she is not always there smoking, but can be had many many times.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes