fsck

Aug 3, 2017
No, it isn't: characters is looking in wrong direction (Max and Kate in 'Kate's chapter', icons are in complete mess (chat with Sophia during the lesson) etc. Game became even more sloppy than usual.
Most of the bugs in Kate playthrough still remain unfortunately. As for icons being a mess, I made an unofficial bugfix for that (among other things) for the 0.28 offline client HERE.

At least in Max playthrough though (in unmodified 0.29 part 2 offline), characters were facing the correct directions for me. And, the code for handling that has definitely been fixed. Not sure why characters were facing the wrong directions for you :(

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
What must be done, so that Lisa doesn't wear panties at home?
Just wait for an update involving her.

Too bad the Devs decided it was milking time again and poured what they did in Kate's path into Max's instead of moving forward with the original BB home characters' quests (and the new storyline involving the "telescope neighbours").

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
nvm im done
I jsut want to check. You were able to get Alice smoking?
only kate update in this?
Its a Max update with heavy emphasis on Kate/Alice
reinstalled system lost save, share save for 29.1 please
This is before .29 p1 https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-29-p2-offline-dark-silver.10579/post-4101407
sorry you cannot share save files for this game. Dev made it so for no reason.
If your save file is fucked, you can only restart the game from the start, or reload at an earlier save of yours that might not be fucked yet.
you can share save from the offline client but not the online one.
Some good news from 0.29 part 2. It looks like DS actually fixed a couple of bugs :)

Characters are facing the correct direction during dialogs now. And icons in Kate's wardrobe no longer have the white squares around them :D

Other bugs still remain unfortunately, but it's a step in the right direction. The remaining bugs only affect the Kate playthrough as far as I can tell. The only bug that might affect your Max playthrough is probably with the icons on the Map not being anchored correctly. But that's easily resolved by resizing the window. I don't think a bugfix is really required for this update as long as you're playing Max.

That being said, if you do notice any new bugs, let me know and I will try and fix it.

If you're playing as Kate, I would still recommend using my bugfixes for 0.28 client.

I might release a cheat bugfix a little later, but I'm pretty sure Dllfile will beat me to it :)
--EDIT: Looks like he did beat me to it: https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-29-offline-dark-silver.10579/post-4103643
So maybe direct messaging him is the way to get things done. :unsure::unsure: Thats good to know.
I play as Kate and I do not see any progress in 29-2,am i doing something wrong?
Yes, you are playing as Kate during a Max update. :LOL:
I had downloaded the offline version of 0.29 Part 1 and then opened the game with internet connection today, hoping it to update to Part 2. But I am not able to see any new content. Pls help.
first make sure you haven't blocked it your firewall, second I had to open and close the game a couple of times for the part 2 things to download and trigger.
How to trigger new events of 0.29 part 2?
I only have side missions available.
It is still under the Big Brother questline. It took me a week in game for the new events to trigger. It starts with Kate hanging around the house and it may take a while for the night time events to actually trigger.
there aren't news event in 29 part 2
see above
What must be done, so that Lisa doesn't wear panties at home?
Option 1 wait for DS to make it an poll option, become a patron and vote, pray it wins. Option two replace the images with renamed ones. If you search my username and "Mod" you can find my image replaces back a ways in the thread.
Why was Lisa's hairstyle changed?
because DS thought it was easier to work with. no it won't be changed back. Check FAQ.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
It wasn't a dev decision they put it up to a vote.
They shouldn't do this kind of polls. It's going to ruin the game in the end. See what happened to Summertime Saga.

Honestly, I think showing Kate having sex with Max and implementing Alice-Max-Kate scenes before Max having sex with Alice alone is an utter nonsense.

I hope you understand my point.

Reactions: afterlights

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
They shouldn't do this kind of polls. It's going to ruin the game in the end.
Did the same for Big Brother, and DS decided to do it again for Glamour... Bad idea to let patrons have that much control over the direction of updates, especially when DS has been caught out lying over that kind of thing before.

Reactions: afterlights

muschi123

Dec 4, 2017
What I would hope for are little dialogues between the different events to flesh out the story a bit and make it more believable. Like Kate gets fucked in the ass in front of Alice, but Alice and Max never talk about it nor did they really do anything together beforehand? Really love Glamour, but sometimes the pace and progression of the game is kinda off.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
They shouldn't do this kind of polls. It's going to ruin the game in the end. See what happened to Summertime Saga.

Honestly, I think showing Kate having sex with Max and implementing Alice-Max-Kate scenes before Max having sex with Alice alone is an utter nonsense.

I hope you understand my point.
Did the same for Big Brother, and DS decided to do it again for Glamour... Bad idea to let patrons have that much control over the direction of updates, especially when DS has been caught out lying over that kind of thing before.
I understand your point. One major thing though is even though it got made first doesn't mean it will end up being cannonically first it wouldn't be the first time DS backtracked in the story. However I agree DS shouldn't make events out of order he should create a timeline and set a position in the timeline for each event and only put it to a vote when there are multiple events that can happen at the same time or limit votes to only add events and not when they get added.

I haven't really played or kept tabs on STS since the beginning of the school/teaches update so I don't know what has happened to it.

What I would hope for are little dialogues between the different events to flesh out the story a bit and make it more believable. Like Kate gets fucked in the ass in front of Alice, but Alice and Max never talk about it nor did they really do anything together beforehand? Really love Glamour, but sometimes the pace and progression of the game is kinda off.
Yeah DS has an issue with continuity and the characters actually acknowledging what they have done. Its like they have amnesia and makes the game feel disjointed.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I agree. That's why they should have developed Alice's quest in Max's path firstly.

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
how is the game looking for male MC.?

Last time I checked it was mostly designed and made with female MC in mind.

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
great answer, gives me absolutely nothing.
if I would like to read the FAQ for next hours I wouldnt instead be asking here.
All I wanted to know is: "yes there is male mc content and a fair bit" or " nope, nothing but pussies is waiting in there"

maybe next time dont post instead of just pointing to nothing specific

• Angry
Reactions: muschi123

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
Can Male MC fuck any of main girl till now?
Any worthed content for Male MC?
apparently you can find all the answers in FAQ.
From what I gathered, there is very little content for Max. I guess the developer prefer to pussy on pussy play

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Can Male MC fuck any of main girl till now?
Any worthed content for Male MC?
He can have sex with Kate.

great answer, gives me absolutely nothing.
if I would like to read the FAQ for next hours I wouldnt instead be asking here.
All I wanted to know is: "yes there is male mc content and a fair bit" or " nope, nothing but pussies is waiting in there"

maybe next time dont post instead of just pointing to nothing specific
Literally the first answer in FAQ if it takes you hours to find an answer in the FAQ let alone that one you may need to practice reading more. The whole thing is 15 minutes at most.
apparently you can find all the answers in FAQ.
From what I gathered, there is very little content for Max. I guess the developer prefer to pussy on pussy play
Not all but most I don't put questions that might be walkthrough related as there are various reasons why someone might be stuck. However you are right I do need to update the answer for that question a bit.

Reactions: muschi123
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes