Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
yes. in ver 29 part 1 she was always at the pool area at 12:59 so I had no problem finding her there, but in Ver 29 part 2 she is always in her room.
I don't know but others have had this issue as well. I speculate that the game may be checking for Kate but since you are in the early game it can't "find" her maybe fsck can check the code?

MinkoSvk

Sep 1, 2020
It's possible you haven't completed all the prerequisites yet. I'm not sure exactly, but I think you need to progress a certain amount in home punishments before that dialogue can trigger.
My friend told my that this is my save :

Oct 31, 2018
Just downloaded newest update. Wont let me load save games. Does nit even give the option. I dont want to have to do the whole game again. I had both max and kate up to date at end of 27... Help!!

Oct 31, 2018
.27 and .29 store there saves in separate folders. .29 shares the folders with .28 so it should find them if they are there. If you didn't transfer your saves from .27 to .28 there is a how to in the FAQ
Ah, I did do a search but did not know there was a faq in the OP. Thanks.
So do I need to dl v28?

***Edit; Scratch that. I found the 27 save folder and copied that to local saves in the glamour-updater folder. Sorted it out. Many thanks you legend of a human.

Last edited:

RamblingLunatic

Donor
May 29, 2017
Now that they have merged storylines, it seems that the updates are going to be one month of the story seen from one point of view and the next month from the other pov. I'm not really sure how that's all going to work out. It'll be interesting to see what happens from here on out. Will the rest of the stories that have started be ignored, like the school council on Kate's side? It's going to be a weird balancing act, I think.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Now that they have merged storylines, it seems that the updates are going to be one month of the story seen from one point of view and the next month from the other pov. I'm not really sure how that's all going to work out. It'll be interesting to see what happens from here on out. Will the rest of the stories that have started be ignored, like the school council on Kate's side? It's going to be a weird balancing act, I think.
I think the storylines are still concurrent rather than merged. There will be times when the two storylines will converge but that is because in the end both stories are focused on the college.

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
I might be completly missing something here, but I can't seem to start the Smoking quest.

I've heard about how Alice smokes, I've been at the pool at 13:00 with no one else in the house but she's just staying in her room. Thoughts?
There is a bug triggering Alice's smoking event, i have tried 3 times to get this from a new game. I have deleted all data in appdata and reinstalled the game but it does not trigger. i have the quest for it, i have talked to Ann about punishments and Lisa has told me of Alice smoking but she never goes into the pool area, she never suntans or swims at all I have waited for over 2 weeks just looking for her to go swimming she never does. I am not using any cheats or mods just the game download from mega. I have completed this game with ver 29 part 1 with no problem.
Fixed the "Alice not going to the pool at ~13:00" bug. Get the bugfix here.

Dllfile as usual my cheats only offer Max a measly $400 for cleaning the pool. Feel free to modify my bugfix and correct this grave injustice :p

Ayrik Eyronphist I edited my 0.29 part 1 bugfix post that was already linked to in the FAQ with this new fix for part 2. So the FAQ doesn't need to be updated.

inc0gnit0

Jun 25, 2020
Is there any new art in the Part 2 update? DS said that he had finished the art, and we could already find it in the last update.
So, if there isn't any new art, couldn't DS just patch the 10MB or so of code into the Part 1 version like he did with the Cash-Out bug?

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes