D

Deleted member 1691628

Dllfile as usual my cheats only offer Max a measly $400 for cleaning the pool. Feel free to modify my bugfix and correct this grave injustice :p
Would it be sad to tell you I don't even use my own cheats on this game? Actually I prefer just the bug fixes myself.. But if you could fix Max in Alice's bedroom at night to be doing a handstand muff diving that would be most excellent.

• Haha
Reactions: fsck

muschi123

Dec 4, 2017
Is there any new art in the Part 2 update?
There are several new scenes with Alice, Kate and Max in Part 2.

I don't know about bad. The new one does give her a more mature/sexy look, but I think her old one made her look cuter and imo better.
Her new hair def took some time getting used to, but now I quite like it. Too bad that its too difficult to include both, or even build in some game mechanic that she basically visits the hair dresser from time to time. That would be next level.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
There are several new scenes with Alice, Kate and Max in Part 2.

Her new hair def took some time getting used to, but now I quite like it. Too bad that its too difficult to include both, or even build in some game mechanic that she basically visits the hair dresser from time to time. That would be next level.
do you want this game to ever be finished? cause thats how you get a never finished game (from DS) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Man! Sorry to say so, but even following the walkthrough this game evolves so extremely slow.... it tires me out so fast. Great renders, great characters, great story, but even with the walkthrough I am totally lost, I have no idea why I can't progress or how I could progress with the different tasks that I fulfilled so dilligently. Imagine playing this without a guide - teribble, it is even terrible with a guide, gamewise. What a strange game...

Reactions: Priappus

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Man! Sorry to say so, but even following the walkthrough this game evolves so extremely slow.... it tires me out so fast. Great renders, great characters, great story, but even with the walkthrough I am totally lost, I have no idea why I can't progress or how I could progress with the different tasks that I fulfilled so dilligently. Imagine playing this without a guide - teribble, it is even terrible with a guide, gamewise. What a strange game...
I understand it can be difficult at times (especially when a bug breaks a questline) but plenty of others have completed the available content without help so it is possible. However, if you do need help there are plenty of people here who can help.

D

Deleted member 840101

So I downloaded this game today and it turns out that I downloaded a patreon friendly version.
This is the NPC mapping
Screenshot_20200909-083813.jpg
Screenshot_20200909-083806.jpg
I guess I can edit all the relationships here. So if anyone could help me to edit all the post with original relationship that'd be great.
I know its a lot but this is my first time in this thread and I didn't find a character directory in the OP.

Edit:
Yeah I found it all in the FAQ from the OP.
Sorry to bother you guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
So I downloaded this game today and it turns out that I downloaded a patreon friendly version.
This is the NPC mapping
View attachment 807701
View attachment 807703
I guess I can edit all the relationships here. So if anyone could help me to edit all the post with original relationship that'd be great.
I know its a lot but this is my first time in this thread and I didn't find a character directory in the OP.

Edit:
Yeah I found it all in the FAQ from the OP.
Sorry to bother you guys.
I'm glad someone uses it. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
Read the questlog for "Sophie". Even though it's incorrectly marked completed, it still gives you hints about how to proceed. Specifically:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The walkthrough probably needs updating. For now, the in-game questlog actually does a pretty decent job of telling you what to do next. Only problem is, quests that are still ongoing are sometimes marked completed, while other times, quests that are completed aren't marked as such :rolleyes:

ejt2223

Mar 5, 2020
I downloaded 0.29 part 2 from scratch (did not update a previous version) and the online saves for Kate came through, but the online saves for Max did not. So I had to play Max from scratch. I also had the bug where Alice does not smoke or sunbathe. After finishing all the new content with Kate, I stalked Alice and found out that I CAN catch her smoking, but ONLY when Kate is already in the pool and nobody else is home. So once every one or two weeks, around 12ish (maybe earlier), I'll see Kate in the pool with nobody home. Eventually Alice will pop up in her room. If I advance time until 1300, then Alice will join Kate at the pool. Then I can click on the pool and catch Alice smoking. But again, it only happens once every one or two weeks. Very slow progress.

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
I downloaded 0.29 part 2 from scratch (did not update a previous version) and the online saves for Kate came through, but the online saves for Max did not. So I had to play Max from scratch. I also had the bug where Alice does not smoke or sunbathe. After finishing all the new content with Kate, I stalked Alice and found out that I CAN catch her smoking, but ONLY when Kate is already in the pool and nobody else is home. So once every one or two weeks, around 12ish (maybe earlier), I'll see Kate in the pool with nobody home. Eventually Alice will pop up in her room. If I advance time until 1300, then Alice will join Kate at the pool. Then I can click on the pool and catch Alice smoking. But again, it only happens once every one or two weeks. Very slow progress.
I made an unofficial bugfix that resolves that issue here.

With the bugfix, Alice will be at the pool smoking only when Kate is not in the pool. Basically, the opposite of what is happening for you now.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes