Ackerlight

Donor
Jun 5, 2018
Yeah I think the idea as he stated was to give an incremental (small) update streamed in every few days as they complete it instead of the huge once a month chunk that has everyone waiting. Only issue of course is his servers can't handle the full client updates so he had to go to offline updates. So not sure how he wants to make that work. If everyone has 90% of the assets local though and you only load in a smaller 10% delta, it may work fine.

MinkoSvk

Sep 1, 2020
Read the questlog for "Sophie". Even though it's incorrectly marked completed, it still gives you hints about how to proceed. Specifically:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The walkthrough probably needs updating. For now, the in-game questlog actually does a pretty decent job of telling you what to do next. Only problem is, quests that are still ongoing are sometimes marked completed, while other times, quests that are completed aren't marked as such :rolleyes:
If I understand well I need to send selfies to all options.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Well its a bit confusing she has stats for dom and sub so she has potential for both, but when put to a vote more people wanted her as a sub and DS seems to have interpreted that as she has to be a sub. I personally want her to be able to dom and sub. Have her be a sub to one or two people like Max or Julia and then Kate can have her own subs like Lisa, Alice, and Ann.
In other words, what is termed "A Switch." I know a few in the local kink community.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Now that we're starting to sync the two stories, Can we expect Kate to have more interactions in the Villa. Specifically, being able to talk to and learn from Kira. I expect she could easily walk in on Max and Kira's "special lesson."

Or scenes like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Wow. Max and Ann just completed their "Yoga session" while Kate was swimming in the pool. When they finished their showers, Kate was on the lounge chair. How did she miss the interaction? Another thing for her to notice in 0.30...

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
so the images are going to be converted to webp. My native image viewers don't support browsing multiple images in webp format. anyone know a good viewer, converter, or ad on/change for windows photo viewer so I can view them without having to open and close each image individually?

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
so the images are going to be converted to webp. My native image viewers don't support browsing multiple images in webp format. anyone know a good viewer, converter, or ad on/change for windows photo viewer so I can view them without having to open and close each image individually?
maybe

May 20, 2019
I like the changes this made to the Big Brother template. Next step would be to be able to choose a set schedule so that you're not needing multiple one hour naps to get to the next event.

muschi123

Dec 4, 2017
Wow. Max and Ann just completed their "Yoga session" while Kate was swimming in the pool. When they finished their showers, Kate was on the lounge chair. How did she miss the interaction? Another thing for her to notice in 0.30...
I noticed that as well. The whole game kinda feels like random events stitched together right now. Thats what I meant when I talked about fleshing out the story and tying the loose ends together before moving on with new stuff. I agree with you that Kate probably already saw Kira or maybe even walked in on Kira and Max. Thatd be cool to see in a future update and also how the girls shower together and how that even started in the first place (maybe they all had to get ready in the morning or something) that could then be obeserved through the cameras, because at the moment they feel rather lifeless.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes