ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I understand it can be difficult at times (especially when a bug breaks a questline) but plenty of others have completed the available content without help so it is possible. However, if you do need help there are plenty of people here who can help.
Thanks for your kind response. I have no doubt that it is possible to discover all the content. It seems just very time consuming to find out whether it makes sense to keep talking with somebody (especially at college) or not, and if not, when it will start to make sense again. This is a very long thread and it should contain many answers. For example - I have finished the basement. So what? At the moment there is no progression without any reason it seems. Another example is that despite the massages so far the stats did not change for the better (Lewdness stays at 35). I tried with regular masturbation (in game), but the game does not care the least bit. My MC took off her top twice tanning outside, but does not do this further on. The shower room scenes at college stay the same despite her having opened up a lot throughout the first two ingame weeks. There are a lot of teasers that hint that she can meet classmates after school - but nothing triggers. I have almost finished the third ingame week and each day is like each day, only that I recently got the job at the hotel (I know that very nice content comes with that).

And so on...

It is playable, but it takes too much time - how many hours should one spend to see all content? It took me easily three hours or more to get to this point USING THE WALKTHROUGH. I can't imagine how it would be actually PLAYING it...

Is it me or is it the game?

summerjo

May 9, 2017

Current Android version has some problems, so we're busy trying to fix them. We'll release the new version once we fix critical bugs. Hopefully today.
We've decided to keep the old naming system, so the next update will be called 0.30, then the one after that will be 0.31, etc. Couple of days ago we made a poll for our $40 Patrons about 0.30 content with these options:
  • Continuation of the storyline where Kate submits to Nick and Julia. This time we'll focus on the events in the living room, when they all watch TV.
  • Karen, Andrew, and Kate. Consequences from the cheerleading squad trial. More events with Karen dominating everyone.
  • It's time for Veronica to cash out the wishes she won in the poker games. Fedor will be included in these wishes.
  • More massage. Kate will invite Sophie as a new client.
  • Max will be suggesting Kate new ways to earn extra money when she's cleaning the villa. Pretty explicit stuff, obviously.

The poll is still open, but right now it looks like the last option is a clear winner with 56% of the votes. So we're not going to wait for the end of the poll and we already started working on 0.30. We'll write more news and show you new images soon.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Thanks for your kind response. I have no doubt that it is possible to discover all the content. It seems just very time consuming to find out whether it makes sense to keep talking with somebody (especially at college) or not, and if not, when it will start to make sense again. This is a very long thread and it should contain many answers. For example - I have finished the basement. So what? At the moment there is no progression without any reason it seems. Another example is that despite the massages so far the stats did not change for the better (Lewdness stays at 35). I tried with regular masturbation (in game), but the game does not care the least bit. My MC took off her top twice tanning outside, but does not do this further on. The shower room scenes at college stay the same despite her having opened up a lot throughout the first two ingame weeks. There are a lot of teasers that hint that she can meet classmates after school - but nothing triggers. I have almost finished the third ingame week and each day is like each day, only that I recently got the job at the hotel (I know that very nice content comes with that).

And so on...

It is playable, but it takes too much time - how many hours should one spend to see all content? It took me easily three hours or more to get to this point USING THE WALKTHROUGH. I can't imagine how it would be actually PLAYING it...

Is it me or is it the game?
Its the game, but even more so its the developer and how unorganized he is in his process.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017

Current Android version has some problems, so we're busy trying to fix them. We'll release the new version once we fix critical bugs. Hopefully today.
We've decided to keep the old naming system, so the next update will be called 0.30, then the one after that will be 0.31, etc. Couple of days ago we made a poll for our $40 Patrons about 0.30 content with these options:
  • Continuation of the storyline where Kate submits to Nick and Julia. This time we'll focus on the events in the living room, when they all watch TV.
  • Karen, Andrew, and Kate. Consequences from the cheerleading squad trial. More events with Karen dominating everyone.
  • It's time for Veronica to cash out the wishes she won in the poker games. Fedor will be included in these wishes.
  • More massage. Kate will invite Sophie as a new client.
  • Max will be suggesting Kate new ways to earn extra money when she's cleaning the villa. Pretty explicit stuff, obviously.

The poll is still open, but right now it looks like the last option is a clear winner with 56% of the votes. So we're not going to wait for the end of the poll and we already started working on 0.30. We'll write more news and show you new images soon.
.30 content poll

summerjo

May 9, 2017
.30 content poll
I would have voted against the Julia and Nick choice mainly because I didn't accept that path in the game.
I was worried it would have somehow altered her to be subservient to all other characters in the game.
That doesn't appear to be the case, so I am missing out on some scenes. I wish I could now accept that choice, but I don't get the option anymore.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
I would have voted against the Julia and Nick choice mainly because I didn't accept that path in the game.
I was worried it would have somehow altered her to be subservient to all other characters in the game.
That doesn't appear to be the case, so I am missing out on some scenes. I wish I could now accept that choice, but I don't get the option anymore.
Well its a bit confusing she has stats for dom and sub so she has potential for both, but when put to a vote more people wanted her as a sub and DS seems to have interpreted that as she has to be a sub. I personally want her to be able to dom and sub. Have her be a sub to one or two people like Max or Julia and then Kate can have her own subs like Lisa, Alice, and Ann.

Reactions: afterlights

summerjo

May 9, 2017
Well its a bit confusing she has stats for dom and sub so she has potential for both, but when put to a vote more people wanted her as a sub and DS seems to have interpreted that as she has to be a sub. I personally want her to be able to dom and sub. Have her be a sub to one or two people like Max or Julia and then Kate can have her own subs like Lisa, Alice, and Ann.
I am trying to decide if I want to start all over with the game so I can take that path.
Mainly so I can see all scenes.
Do you think it is worth it?

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
I am trying to decide if I want to start all over with the game so I can take that path.
Mainly so I can see all scenes.
Do you think it is worth it?
I mean thats up to you. Are those missed scenes worth it to you to go back and experience or would it be just as good for you to just look through the cgs.

Ackerlight

Donor
Jun 5, 2018
I am actually one of the DS patrons, but is there a fix for the 0.29 Part 1 Kate/Sophie/Karen scene loop issue? This was not fixed by 0.29 Part 2. If I go to class and show the dungeon pics to Sophie, you get called out by Karen and you have the two dialogue pages. It then progresses to the Hallway scene with Sophie servicing you. After that, every time I go to any class in the school that same dialogue fires over and over again. I can go to other classes and other instructors and even progress into other days. But the Karen dialogue fires every time I go to class now.

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
I am actually one of the DS patrons, but is there a fix for the 0.29 Part 1 Kate/Sophie/Karen scene loop issue? This was not fixed by 0.29 Part 2. If I go to class and show the dungeon pics to Sophie, you get called out by Karen and you have the two dialogue pages. It then progresses to the Hallway scene with Sophie servicing you. After that, every time I go to any class in the school that same dialogue fires over and over again. I can go to other classes and other instructors and even progress into other days. But the Karen dialogue fires every time I go to class now.

I had fixed this bug for the 0.28 offline client. You can find the bugfix here: https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-29-offline-dark-silver.10579/post-3903693

If you're doing a Kate playthrough and would like to use the 0.28 bugfixes, you can apply the 0.28 fixes to the 0.29 offline client. It will basically turn it into 0.28 client with bugfixes. Applying the 0.29 bugfixes attached here, will turn it back into 0.29 client, but the 0.28 bugfixes will not be available then.

Basically, when you're playing as Kate, I suggest you apply the 0.28 bugfix. When you're playing as Max, apply the 0.29 bugfix.

I'm sorry there isn't a simpler solution :(, the only other option is to wait for DS to hopefully push out a bugfix ... eventually .........

Reactions: Hlextor

Ackerlight

Donor
Jun 5, 2018
I had fixed this bug for the 0.28 offline client. You can find the bugfix here: https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-29-offline-dark-silver.10579/post-3903693

If you're doing a Kate playthrough and would like to use the 0.28 bugfixes, you can apply the 0.28 fixes to the 0.29 offline client. It will basically turn it into 0.28 client with bugfixes. Applying the 0.29 bugfixes attached here, will turn it back into 0.29 client, but the 0.28 bugfixes will not be available then.

Basically, when you're playing as Kate, I suggest you apply the 0.28 bugfix. When you're playing as Max, apply the 0.29 bugfix.

I'm sorry there isn't a simpler solution :(, the only other option is to wait for DS to hopefully push out a bugfix ... eventually .........
Thanks, I will give it a try.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I'll wait until 0.30 before I pick this up again.
But if it's another case of "part 1 now, part 2 a week later", I'm taking my money back.

Reactions: Naxos

Ackerlight

Donor
Jun 5, 2018
The thing I am worried about is there was so much content for Big Brother. I am just worried as a Patron that DS may just be releasing some of that over again now on the Max side more or less making it Big Brother 2.0 for the Max storyline - just with higher resolution textures and an updated GUI. This last set of polls for example basically authorized him to not have to keep the story lines even somewhat similar so he can very easily now just bring in BB content. It is just trickling out at what seems like a very slow pace and definitely nowhere within his stated Patron levels for a release. A higher tier is in now way getting a release 14 days earlier for example from anyone else. I know it is Patreon and as long as there are 5-6 renders and a monthly update he can technically call that a release to appease Patreon police. But right now I don't see any benefit from his tiering other than his polls access and a few sample renders.

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
Alice smoke isn't bugged, i'm at pool at 12:56 , alice arrived if you go in other room and come back at pool you can find alice smoke

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes