UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
It's a Max update that features Kate automatically coming to the Villa sometimes.
There are no Kate-specific events on her route because the update is about Max.
It's Max pov with Kate only scenes. I don't see another girls in this Max focused update.(ok Alice is watching)

Silvialicius

Feb 25, 2018
So the last update involving just the nights with Kate and Alice or I missed something? After then or more scenes i read that I should continue to peek on them, but notghing new happened. The quest doesn't become "finished".

Right?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Glamour 0.29(Offline) part 2 NOW has access to your "online" saves !!
So what .
Like a lot players I Restated Max with 0.27(Offilne) and Kate with 0.28(Offline).
And my "Online" saves, The're from the end of 0.26 ! I am well past needing them.
And I suspect the same could be said for most players .
We really this with 0.27 ,and for the Kate players with 0.28.
But by 0.29, would the time have been better spent in looking for errors?

MinkoSvk

Sep 1, 2020
Some good news from 0.29 part 2. It looks like DS actually fixed a couple of bugs :)

Characters are facing the correct direction during dialogs now. And icons in Kate's wardrobe no longer have the white squares around them :D

Other bugs still remain unfortunately, but it's a step in the right direction. The remaining bugs only affect the Kate playthrough as far as I can tell. The only bug that might affect your Max playthrough is probably with the icons on the Map not being anchored correctly. But that's easily resolved by resizing the window. I don't think a bugfix is really required for this update as long as you're playing Max.

That being said, if you do notice any new bugs, let me know and I will try and fix it.

If you're playing as Kate, I would still recommend using my bugfixes for 0.28 client.

I might release a cheat bugfix a little later, but I'm pretty sure Dllfile will beat me to it :)
--EDIT: Looks like he did beat me to it: https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-29-offline-dark-silver.10579/post-4103643
Hi i downloaded your bugfix on sophie quest and applied on 0.29 version. It didn't work so do I need download 0.28 ?

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
Hi i downloaded your bugfix on sophie quest and applied on 0.29 version. It didn't work so do I need download 0.28 ?
:unsure: Strange, it's working fine for me. I don't think re-downloading 0.28 should be necessary.

What doesn't work exactly? Can you give me more specifics, like what happens when you try to start the game?

Or, send me your savefile, I'll see if I'm able to load it properly on my machine.

MinkoSvk

Sep 1, 2020
:unsure: Strange, it's working fine for me. I don't think re-downloading 0.28 should be necessary.

What doesn't work exactly? Can you give me more specifics, like what happens when you try to start the game?

Or, send me your savefile, I'll see if I'm able to load it properly on my machine.
nothing happens i just don't have dialog option with Sophie , as walkthroug says Attend class and chat with Sophie. And tha's another extraordinary situation , that in my Appdata i don't have Glamour game :unsure:

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
where I put this files?
Created a short FAQ with input from Squark and many others from the community to hopefully cut down on the repeated questions. If you think there should be a question here that isn't pm me with the corresponding answer and I will add it.

You can find a link to this on OP under extras.

.29 shares the same folders as .28​
In version 0.28, there are in folder:​
C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\glamour-updater\Local Storage
Copy the complete folder and it will work​

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
nothing happens i just don't have dialog option with Sophie , as walkthroug says Attend class and chat with Sophie. And tha's another extraordinary situation , that in my Appdata i don't have Glamour game :unsure:
It's possible you haven't completed all the prerequisites yet. I'm not sure exactly, but I think you need to progress a certain amount in home punishments before that dialogue can trigger.

MinkoSvk

Sep 1, 2020
It's possible you haven't completed all the prerequisites yet. I'm not sure exactly, but I think you need to progress a certain amount in home punishments before that dialogue can trigger.
Well i have done all quests , only villa remains , which is endless, i have done cheerleading, homework, also college commite, i will try more punishments and if i find out where is save i can post you if you don't mind

Reactions: fsck

gothman

May 25, 2020
There is a bug triggering Alice's smoking event, i have tried 3 times to get this from a new game. I have deleted all data in appdata and reinstalled the game but it does not trigger. i have the quest for it, i have talked to Ann about punishments and Lisa has told me of Alice smoking but she never goes into the pool area, she never suntans or swims at all I have waited for over 2 weeks just looking for her to go swimming she never does. I am not using any cheats or mods just the game download from mega. I have completed this game with ver 29 part 1 with no problem.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I understand your point. One major thing though is even though it got made first doesn't mean it will end up being cannonically first it wouldn't be the first time DS backtracked in the story. However I agree DS shouldn't make events out of order he should create a timeline and set a position in the timeline for each event and only put it to a vote when there are multiple events that can happen at the same time or limit votes to only add events and not when they get added.

I haven't really played or kept tabs on STS since the beginning of the school/teaches update so I don't know what has happened to it.

Yeah DS has an issue with continuity and the characters actually acknowledging what they have done. Its like they have amnesia and makes the game feel disjointed.
Maybe DS has amnesia.
Or he think we have amnesia.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
There is a bug triggering Alice's smoking event, i have tried 3 times to get this from a new game. I have deleted all data in appdata and reinstalled the game but it does not trigger. i have the quest for it, i have talked to Ann about punishments and Lisa has told me of Alice smoking but she never goes into the pool area, she never suntans or swims at all I have waited for over 2 weeks just looking for her to go swimming she never does. I am not using any cheats or mods just the game download from mega. I have completed this game with ver 29 part 1 with no problem.
she smokes at around 13:00 to 13:10 are you going around that time?

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes