Tricky-Bike

Nov 27, 2018
I had downloaded the offline version of 0.29 Part 1 and then opened the game with internet connection today, hoping it to update to Part 2. But I am not able to see any new content. Pls help.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Because they're practically the same model and with negligible differences, they look more like they're related, than the rest of Alice's actual family, or Kate's sister Julia :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, that scene looks almost one of them is sleeping next to a mirror, with only the poses and hair to differentiate.
I thought Alice's breasts were bigger? Like in the early stuff with the sunbathing and showering.

D

Deleted member 1691628

See I tried that, even tried going 1 minute at a time, but she's won't leave her bedroom. It's super weird.
Sorry if it sounds like a dumb question .. but have you talked to Ann about punishments and has Lisa mentioned to you about Alice smoking?

madmit

Jun 4, 2017
Some good news from 0.29 part 2. It looks like DS actually fixed a couple of bugs :)

Characters are facing the correct direction during dialogs now. And icons in Kate's wardrobe no longer have the white squares around them :D
No, it isn't: characters is looking in wrong direction (Max and Kate in 'Kate's chapter', icons are in complete mess (chat with Sophia during the lesson) etc. Game became even more sloppy than usual.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes