Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Hmm... From CG pack it seems like the game is doing a bit better than I expected. Much more diversity than on all these teasers. Still, for a female protag too much lesbian focus and characters and all characters are way too perfect. 1 fat dude and some grandpa could change that impression that everyone is a model. And for an innocent character (probably non-virgin) she's a bit too easily corrupted. But overall it looks fine. Seems like a lot of activities and non-erotic content to create a believable sandbox. I won't mind cracked version for sure

fakk2

Donor
May 30, 2017
I get your point but to be honest, this game was so easy to modify in the first place that anyone who said that this game was uncrackable doesn't know anything or never even tried. Someone who knows what they are doing could have had this cracked in 20 minutes probably. It's only taken me a lot longer because I've never even cracked anything before lol.

Once a crack is released it will be easy for DS to see how I did it just by looking at the files, so nothing I can really do about that. It would still take a while to re-code the game to make the crack not work though.
Congrats, I've given it a 1/2 of a try myself, but failed. I could't get a recompile to work, then I decided my time was worth more than wasted on this.

What tool did you use to recompile, Unity3D itself?

Anyway I really don't mind paying author the minimum pledge every couple months and getting the game then. What bothers me is always online BS, it would be awesome if game would cache online data and saves to disk and load from there.

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
Congrats, I've given it a 1/2 of a try myself, but failed. I could't get a recompile to work, then I decided my time was worth more than wasted on this.

Anyway I really don't mind paying author the minimum pledge every couple months and getting the game then. What bothers me is always online BS, it would be awesome if game would cache online data and saves to disk and load from there.
To recompile you can use MSBuild. It's a free tool that you can download from Microsoft.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
It took 40 minutes to redownload 700mb from his server since it's so fucking slow holy shit

dnSpy or ILSpy. Never used MSBuild so idk about that. Since the responses from the server are just objects if someone wanted to they could edit the code to serialize the objects to disk but adding code to read those and point to the next one to open would be a bit harder.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
So what even are the differences between versions? I don't know a way to tell what the actual version I'm playing is since they all say "v0.5"

I set myself as a $40 patron (without logging into Patreon or giving him $40, obviously lol) and the menu is now unlocked and it says that I get the update early. But what's a good way to know if I'm actually playing the $40 version?

Lain is God.png

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
V5 here
  1. The file in the above link is ver. 0.4, not 0.5.
  2. Download speed from fboom.me is 10 times slower compared to official server download speed, unless people have account in FileBoom of course.
Glamour v0.5 (repack = fully updated v0.5 + walkthrough):
MEGA:

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
0.6 parameters.jpg
0.6 parameters
Aug 24 at 11:12am
Today I want to talk about RPG elements. All characters will have many parameters. This is what we're adding in 0.6, and many of them will already be working as intended, not just introduced.
After starting a new game or loading an old save file the game will generate parameters for all characters, including college grades, tastes and preferences, relationship with the main character, etc.

Grades

This category has all nine classes, including physical education and swimming (we'll add those two into the game later). Numbers will be randomized within reason. For example, Andrew will have good grades in computer science and Helen will mention she has problems with history, which will affect her grade.

Relationship with main character and attraction

This parameters will generate randomly too, but they will also depend on the character's interest in girls. For example, Alice and Sophie will probably like Kate more.

Attraction is a special parameter, mainly influenced by flirting. I've talked about it before. This mechanic is ready, you'll see it in 0.6.

Tastes and preferences

In the future this category will have many hidden parameters, but 0.6 will have this:

• Favorite alcohol beverage (you probably know there might be many options, if you've seen the image with UI icons).
  • Favorite food (in the context of ordering food in a cafe on a date).
  • Flirting preferences. Characters will react differently on your actions like "accidental" touches or hugging them when you say goodbye. The effect of flirting will depend on their preferences.
Originally, most/all of those preferences will be hidden. But you'll learn more about characters' preferences when you get to know them better. New information you learn will be shown in their profiles, which will help with increasing your relationships with them.

gisanaj

Oct 21, 2017
Alright so since a lot of people seemed interested in and liked my first post, last night I decided to give hacking the game one more try. I did successfully recompile and changed the .dll to always set the player as the highest patron tier, that was really easy. The problem is that the game always checks for changes and rewrites the .dll file whenever you start the game, so the changes are lost. I set the file to read only but that will just throw a System.UnauthorizedAccessException and cause the game to be stuck loading on the main menu.

The solution is to stop the game from overwriting local files that don't match the files from the game server. The code that does this actually isn't in scripts.dll but in the normal Assembly-CSharp.dll in the game folder. However instead of stopping the overwriting thing for all files, I was able to just point the game to use my modified .dll with the changed code instead of his dll.

So it's possible to change any of the code now and prevent the game from overwriting any modified files. As for getting the latest version/extra content I have to reinstall the game first which sucks because getting the updates from his server is so fucking slow. Then I think I need to manually enable some other options which is a bit tedious so I'll try to upload a crack sometime soonish.

The game will still need to connect to the server to get the data for what dialog/scene/images to show, but that isn't that big of a deal.
Hey, Maim Lain, your previous posts made me envious and I'm trying to patch it too. First time patching a game, and never used dnSpy before, so maybe you can help me get some things right. But first of all, great work so far.

My first approach is modifying the PlayerPrefs.SetInt("pledge", this.pledge); statement with PlayerPrefs.SetInt("pledge", 1);, but the compiler complaints about "PlayerPrefs" name not existing. I'm not sure what to do, even tried installing Unity with VisualStudio2017, but it stays the same.

When that failed, I tried modifying the registry, so the PlayerPrefs settings should get another values, but somehow it doesn't work for now. Any clue where to check any of my leads? Am I lost (probably...).

Anyway, thanks for your work!

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Is there a hidden content like extended sex scenes or everything is the same for guest and registered users?

NoCtrl33

Feb 25, 2018
Is there a hidden content like extended sex scenes or everything is the same for guest and registered users?
The game is gated. Can't really get anywhere without being a patron, the event you need to go on with the game just doesn't happen.

Reactions: sergop

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
So is there like a shared account that is only this game in patreon that is supported so we can get all content or a way to get it all?

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes