Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Poll
If Anna in BB works for Eric, then why can't she work for Neal in this version or Max can't cope with him as Anna's lover?
Опрос

Если Анна в ББ работает на Эрика то почему она в этой версии не может работать на Нила или Макс с ним не справится как с любовником Анны?

View attachment 914391
1. Kate

2. Neil
Darius 7 Body=100.0%
Darius 7 Body HD Details=100.0%
Darius 7 Veins HD Details=100.0%
Darius 7 Head=100.0%
Darius 7 Head HD Details=100.0%

3. Neil
Darius 7 Body=100.0%
Darius 7 Body HD Details=100.0%
Darius 7=100.0%
Darius 7 HD Details=100.0%
Darius 7 Veins HD Details=100.0%
Darius 7 Head=100.0%
Darius 7 Head HD Details=100.0%
Kate could not work for Neil , For Neil was a Threat to Julia !
Remember Julia HAS to launder money for the mob
If Neil was still around, She would no longer have the Fitness Club.
Therefore she would no longer be able to launder their money !
(and dead women tell no tales)

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
It's Max's path , not Kate's. There it can be different
Wishful thinking, but unfortunately, DS did explicitly state that should Lisa and Olivia join the same class as Kate, two of the "least popular" students would be kicked out :(

Given that there is already some content with Sophie, Angela, Andrew, Jane, Oscar and arguably Helen since she plays a minor role in Veronica's questline, it will likely be two of the other characters. Obviously Alice won't be getting the boot :p

DS has also made some strong hints that it will probably be the two remaining boys, which is a shame :(. Don't care much about Dennis, but I was hoping for Kate to join Mike's band and seeing the resulting sexy hijinks that follow :).

I don't want to see Ruby kicked out either, since her path seems to lead to some cosplaying shenanigans, which I would also not like to miss out on, regardless of how long it takes DS to eventually get to those questlines.

• Sad
Reactions: MinkoSvk

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Wishful thinking, but unfortunately, DS did explicitly state that should Lisa and Olivia join the same class as Kate, two of the "least popular" students would be kicked out :(

Given that there is already some content with Sophie, Angela, Andrew, Jane, Oscar and arguably Helen since she plays a minor role in Veronica's questline, it will likely be two of the other characters. Obviously Alice won't be getting the boot :p

DS has also made some strong hints that it will probably be the two remaining boys, which is a shame :(. Don't care much about Dennis, but I was hoping for Kate to join Mike's band and seeing the resulting sexy hijinks that follow :).

I don't want to see Ruby kicked out either, since her path seems to lead to some cosplaying shenanigans, which I would also not like to miss out on, regardless of how long it takes DS to eventually get to those questlines.
I do not know why DS is doing that for there is at lease one more class at that college.
The one that Sophie's friend is in.

• Sad
Reactions: Dragon59 and fsck

MinkoSvk

Sep 1, 2020

Well in that case , this game is judged to end same as BB and I am glad i will no more support developer.

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
Kate could not work for Neil , For Neil was a Threat to Julia !
Remember Julia HAS to launder money for the mob
If Neil was still around, She would no longer have the Fitness Club.
Therefore she would no longer be able to launder their money !
(and dead women tell no tales)
Neil is a new person in this town, and when recruiting and hiring Anna, he could introduce himself as Eric.

Нил новый человек в этом городке и при наборе персонала и при приёме Анны на работу мог бы и представиться Эриком

Reactions: MinkoSvk

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I do not know why DS is doing that for there is at lease one more class at that college.
The one that Sophie's friend is in.
We're all at the mercy of the $40 patrons. It would be nice if DS did it like some devs where one tier gets one vote, the next gets two, the one after gets three. That way, anyone not at $40 would have some input. Though the individual $40 patrons give more per person, the rest probably provide more money total (with little to no input much of the time).

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
We're all at the mercy of the $40 patrons. It would be nice if DS did it like some devs where one tier gets one vote, the next gets two, the one after gets three. That way, anyone not at $40 would have some input. Though the individual $40 patrons give more per person, the rest probably provide more money total (with little to no input much of the time).
DS does as it is convenient for him, and not as they wish, those who pay him $ 40 or will interrogate to the correct answer for him.
ДС делает как ему удобно, а не как желают те кто платит ему 40$ или будет опрашивать до правильного для него ответа.

Fudako

Nov 4, 2017
There is a bug after the end of Peter and Maria quest on the android version.
An event starts at home, but the display becomes black.

Last edited:

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
I'm really glad I stopped my Patreon support already last month because otherwise I would have thrown something at the screen reading the post.

I wonder when DS puts up a post to ask his $40 Patreons if he should stop developing Kate's story completely. Pretty sure that will win with a overwhelming majority as well.

alyath

May 31, 2020
Me too. I found this Game really promissing at a First Look. And I liked the way it was open in First. But since the Last X updates it becomes more and more a Max Simulator. There you only have the choice who is fucking your FMC.
It is still quite a Shame that this Game goes all the way down. But there are other Games out there that are so much better, with real Freedom and good Grafics too. So my Hope is still up that some Devs may build a great Game with a FMC.

But for Ayrik Eyronphist there may be some nice new Events if Lisa goes to College. I may give it a Try in a few updates. so please keep us informed as you usual do.

MinkoSvk

Sep 1, 2020
Me too. I found this Game really promissing at a First Look. And I liked the way it was open in First. But since the Last X updates it becomes more and more a Max Simulator. There you only have the choice who is fucking your FMC.
It is still quite a Shame that this Game goes all the way down. But there are other Games out there that are so much better, with real Freedom and good Grafics too. So my Hope is still up that some Devs may build a great Game with a FMC.

But for Ayrik Eyronphist there may be some nice new Events if Lisa goes to College. I may give it a Try in a few updates. so please keep us informed as you usual do.
I feel it same , when i have started to play i have been wondered about Kate's path, even so much grinding, till max focused updates. Anyway, could you advice me any other games ?

Lisandr666

Jun 12, 2017
Hmm. At first glance, 180 new pictures, wow cool. And on the second there are only 98 unique ones. 82 are variations with a swimsuit, topless or nudity. And judging by the pictures, Olivia's introduction is purely in order to stretch the money sucking on Patreon. Lisa, as always, is a sexy cutie, and now she also shines in the sun and this is the only thing cool here.
P.S. Well, maybe the program didn't extract all the pictures from the game. Correct me if so.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes