UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Were you expecting orgies in an update that introduces a new character?

I haven't played the new content yet, but I didn't have any expectation for any sexual stuff.

Also, we are still in the beginnings Max's story. So we'll get mild stuff for a year at least.

The development speed of Glamour isn't fast enough to support two stories. It'll take many many years before the game is complete.
Look my comments in HS (Happy Summer). Slow content is not a problem for me. I m not disapointed about that.

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
Снимок экрана (10).png
Does this mean that update 0.33 will be about Max?
Значит ли это что обновление 0.33 будет про Макса?

chaosborn78

Nov 26, 2017
Is the dev ever going to continue the Kate story? I signed up on patreon as that story was a lot of fun and pretty hot. However it seems all the recent development has been Max.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Considering what has already been revealed about the college, I'm disappointed that DS will have Lisa and Olivia rushing into the spider's web.

I was a $5 patron to DS, but given limited finances in the time of Covid, I've decided to reduce down to $1. That will allow me to support some of the other devs that have been holding my interest lately.

Jul 28, 2017
Im super impressed at how even after all these years, this dev still continues to put in an ever downward spiralling effort.

Fingers crossed we can get a whole new bunch of generic poses for these characters, and then....

Introduce a new character!!!

So many open ends, so many "we'll get back to that later".

Reactions: Priappus

Hawkthorn

Nov 21, 2017
I'm confused whether BB is back or he has integrated BB in glamour??
Note: I haven't played Glamour
It has ben integrated, is the short answer. On the Max side, a lot of the same characters, and relation, but with an addition of a new Kate, lines get kind of blurred as Kate is also playable, but her own story line, but the story do cross.

So if you are looking for a BB redone, come back in a while. Updates tend to be one story or the other, so half speed. At a guess, we are probably like version 5 of BB, (out of the 13)

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
No more Kate's story since nearly one Year, finished for me... (The next update will be also for Max)
All is around Max, even Kate's releases.
I stop...
Sorry, DS, at the origin, it was Kate's story, now, it's a Big Brother's remake and since we have already a BB and a remake, I don'nt see the utility or interest.
Since I don't have any affinity and respect for "Dick Max", finished ! Good luck for you, but I'm very sad.
Your aim, a love story between Kate and Max ? Not my cup of tea, Sorry.
For me, it's the pole dance, the neighbor, the rules of the college, interactions with teachers, Sophie, the cam show, the BDSM Club, the massage's parlor, the pills, etc...
Much more interest than to see Max fucking his harem.
With Max at the College, it will be a disaster and the end of Kate's story.

Last edited:

Raiden24$

Apr 7, 2018
It has ben integrated, is the short answer. On the Max side, a lot of the same characters, and relation, but with an addition of a new Kate, lines get kind of blurred as Kate is also playable, but her own story line, but the story do cross.

So if you are looking for a BB redone, come back in a while. Updates tend to be one story or the other, so half speed. At a guess, we are probably like version 5 of BB, (out of the 13)
Thanks for the info

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Compressed v0.32 (Win) 804Mb
Compressed update from v0.30 to v0.32 (Win) 34Mb (extract to folder with Glamour.exe and overwrite old files)

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes