dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
Hmm. At first glance, 180 new pictures, wow cool. And on the second there are only 98 unique ones. 82 are variations with a swimsuit, topless or nudity. And judging by the pictures, Olivia's introduction is purely in order to stretch the money sucking on Patreon. Lisa, as always, is a sexy cutie, and now she also shines in the sun and this is the only thing cool here.
P.S. Well, maybe the program didn't extract all the pictures from the game. Correct me if so.
Now DC is officially section in the Lizu and Max pool
Теперь ДС официально раздел в бассейне Лизу и Макса

Lisandr666

Jun 12, 2017
The game really has gone into a tailspin ever since people started giving a shit about Max and now the game seems to revolve around his somehow not diseased todger.
I'd say "See you at 0.40" but by that time, he'll probably stick a dick on Kate as well.
Correction, he ALREADY sticks Kate in all the holes. And the worst thing is that it was included in the update for Kate. I expected that, well, Alice would participate there, Kate would do the naked cleaning, Ann would spank her. BUT. "Oh, Max, hello, I'll jump on your dick. Oh Lisa, hello, suck Max's dick, and I'll look at you." Logics? it's a kind of alien, right?

Reactions: afterlights

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-fan-art-asset-thread.58162/post-4356831
After the release of this plug-in, the game will lock up in Max's villa, otherwise the DS will have uncomfortable questions for him or start creating a new game.
После выхода этого плагина игра замкнётся на вилле Макса иначе для ДС появятся для него неудобные вопросы или начинать создавать новую игру.

Lisandr666

Jun 12, 2017
Now DC is officially section in the Lizu and Max pool
Теперь ДС официально раздел в бассейне Лизу и Макса
Of all the content for Max, I only like Lisa. I already wrote that in updates for Max, let DS do what he wants. What inflames me to impossibility is that in the game for Kate, he puts her on Max's dick. So in half a year we'll see if it's worth it or not. At the moment - not worth it.
Мне из всего контента за Макса только Лиза и нравится. Я уже писал, что в обновлениях за Макса пусть ДС делает что хочет. Что меня прямо накаляет до невозможности, так это то что в игре за Кейт он садит ее на Максов хер. Так что через полгодика посмотрим, стоит оно того или нет. В данный момент - не стоит.

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
.32 offline

PC Mega

Android
Mega
OMG thank you so much, il will think about you tonight when i m fapping.
1 stroke for Lisa, 1 stroke for Olivia and 1 Stroke for you.

Don't be afraid, this is not a sexual stroke, this is a tribute stroke. (No homo)
So every 2 sexual stroke i will do 1 tribute stroke for you.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Correction, he ALREADY sticks Kate in all the holes. And the worst thing is that it was included in the update for Kate. I expected that, well, Alice would participate there, Kate would do the naked cleaning, Ann would spank her. BUT. "Oh, Max, hello, I'll jump on your dick. Oh Lisa, hello, suck Max's dick, and I'll look at you." Logics? it's a kind of alien, right?
That's sticking a dick IN Kate. I specified ON Kate.

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
My max saves are not showing... I had everything played until the end of his path, is it only me ?

Lisandr666

Jun 12, 2017
That's sticking a dick IN Kate. I specified ON Kate.
The remark about logic refers to DS. If it seemed that applies to you, then I apologize. On account of putting a dick ON, I would not be surprised. DS is generally a big fan of putting ON: wishes of patrons, voting results, plot, logic of events in the game ... well, you understand) P.S. English is not my native language, so when translating I can admit mistakes in the construction of phrases.

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
I try to criticize as little as possible because I'm not the patron... but God, I'm disappointed with this update.

Reactions: Kraken33

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
I try to criticize as little as possible because I'm not the patron... but God, I'm disappointed with this update.
Were you expecting orgies in an update that introduces a new character?

I haven't played the new content yet, but I didn't have any expectation for any sexual stuff.

Also, we are still in the beginnings Max's story. So we'll get mild stuff for a year at least.

The development speed of Glamour isn't fast enough to support two stories. It'll take many many years before the game is complete.

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
DS:Also, in the process of making 0.32 we came up with an idea and put up it for a vote for our $40 Patrons. The idea was having Lisa and Olivia graduating high school early so they would join college. We had three options: keep everything as is, move them to college but put them into another class so Max/Kate don't interact with them, or add Lisa and Olivia to the same class with Max, Alice, and Kate. The last option won with two thirds of the vote. That means pretty soon we'll have a poll about two least interesting classmates you want to boot from the class to be replaced with Lisa and Olivia.
And let Anna and Kira go to college. And we'll get Eric back. Eric's fans probably want it too. So that he was in the same class as Kate

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes