Junky0815

Jun 1, 2017
Much more interest than to see Max fucking his harem......
.....again. (after 2 remakes)

Your aim, a love story between Kate and Max ? Not my cup of tea, Sorry.
For me, it's the pole dance, the neighbor, the rules of the college, interactions with teachers, Sophie, the cam show, the BDSM Club, the massage's parlor etc...
I'm totally with you. What a pity, it started really good.

ducktails

May 17, 2018
After the praise here that the story starts off good that intro to the game surprised me. This seems like the same silliness as many others just without jokes.

I mean, that whole setup with the college... Who would sign a contract that basically says they can do anything to you and if you quit you have to pay an arbitrary amount? (Not even talking about all the other red flags.) Or I might have just missed the hint that she is disability level of dumb.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

deshi9

Aug 26, 2017
I'm confused whether BB is back or he has integrated BB in glamour??
Note: I haven't played Glamour
after DS abondent his previous game BB, he is making glamour now and he integrated old BB beside kate story, so now you will be playing different path, max path and kate path

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
No more Kate's story since nearly one Year, finished for me... (The next update will be also for Max)
All is around Max, even Kate's releases.
I stop...
Sorry, DS, at the origin, it was Kate's story, now, it's a Big Brother's remake and since we have already a BB and a remake, I don'nt see the utility or interest.
Since I don't have any affinity and respect for "Dick Max", finished ! Good luck for you, but I'm very sad.
Your aim, a love story between Kate and Max ? Not my cup of tea, Sorry.
For me, it's the pole dance, the neighbor, the rules of the college, interactions with teachers, Sophie, the cam show, the BDSM Club, the massage's parlor, the pills, etc...
Much more interest than to see Max fucking his harem.
With Max at the College, it will be a disaster and the end of Kate's story.
i said the same thing around a yr ago that its was a mistake to take story away from Kate. She is/was reason for everyone to start playing. i stopped awhile back, just checking back in. thanks for comment, time for me to move on. don't think i'll check back again

Reactions: Yoli

muschi123

Dec 4, 2017
I really expected a lot more content after DS saying it will be super long etc. It was basically the same event over and over again with half of the renders reused. Olivia is hot, but she was already hot in BB. Really don´t like the direction DS and the game as a whole is taking. Now even two characters from the Kate/Glamour story line will be voted out of the game to make room for even more Max harem stuff in the future.
I really don´t see the point of a BB remake with a faster story progression that makes the story and the different events feel even more disjointed.
I like Max and I liked that he was added to Glamour, but not for him to take over the game and turn it into BB just without any kind of competition for Max.
Glamour was one of the few games I looked forward to and followed rather closely, but at this point I can just as well look at random renders of Alice, Lisa, Kate and co. and get the same satisfaction as the story is non existent.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I'm here for Kate. I started this game because of Kate. Now it's the Max show. All Max, all the time. I'm done. Wake me up if Kate ever gets time again.
Lol. Here I hate female mc!! Always playing with male mc.
Thanks for the info though. I was thinking about skipping this update. If it is max special, i will download now!!

lesil

Dec 1, 2018
Por el amor de Dios, continúa la historia de Kate, el CC no empused nada para comprar, no hay ropa deportiva nueva o trajes. Empecé el juego para Kate también, pero no he avanzado por más de un año. Lástima la verdad con la buena idea que estaba al principio.

lesil

Dec 1, 2018
For God's sake, continue Kate's story, the CC empused nothing to buy, no new sportswear or outfits. I started the game for Kate too, but I haven't advanced for more than a year. A pity the truth with the good idea that was at the beginning.

kukuru

Jul 25, 2020
I reinstalled windows.
I run Glamour 0.32 and saved game. But location of save folder was changed?
I can't find save folder from c:\username\AppData folder.
Is there anybody tell me how to import my old save?

deshi9

Aug 26, 2017
I reinstalled windows.
I run Glamour 0.32 and saved game. But location of save folder was changed?
I can't find save folder from c:\username\AppData folder.
Is there anybody tell me how to import my old save?
the new save location is in AppData\Roaming and you will find a folder glamour-updater that has the save of the game

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes